Justin Bieber: Taylor Swift is "a Bitter and Jealous Girl", Envious of Selena Gomez
By Annie Dee | March 13, 2014 3:40 PM EST
Taylor Swift might have Selena Gomez's best interests in her heart because the 'Come and Get it' singer is the closest thing Taylor has to a sister but Justin Bieber certainly does not think so. Justin Bieber, Forbes number 1 overexposed star to date, thinks the '22' singer is jealous of Selena Gomez and their 'budding' reunion.
According to Hollywood Life, Justin Beiber is very well aware of how the 'Red' singer feels about him and he does not care. Moreover, he thinks Swift is seeing 'red' not because Selena is thinking of going back to him but because Swift is actually envious of their love. Harsh.
According to Hollywood Life, Justin Bieber has said that "Haters come in all shapes and sizes and disguises, including a best friend. Truth be told, Justin thinks that Taylor is ruining her friendship with Selena by yapping and telling her that he's a bad guy. Selena will see Taylor for what she's worth in the end - a bitter and jealous girl."
"He doesn't care that Taylor gets in Selena's ear and runs him in the ground for filth. Whatever. He knows Selena is not listening to her at all when it comes to him and even if she did, he knows she'd still be by his side," Hollywood Life reports.
Justin knows Selena indeed.
Taylor has been very vocal about what she thinks and feels of a possible reunion between Justin and Selena to the point that she now reportedly ditched her supposedly BFF for her decision to reunite with Justin Bieber. While the reunion between Justin and Selena is still being speculated, news of them kissing each other and dirty dancing kind of made it impossible to say they're just friends or simply ex-partners being civil to each other.
When Taylor got hold of the news that Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez have reunited for a romantic breakfast date in McAllen, Texas on March 7, she served her best friend with an ultimatum: ditch the bad boy or ditch her instead. Apparently, Selena chose the former over the latter and kissed her friendship with Taylor goodbye, when news after news showed signs that indeed, Selena and Justin are getting romantically linked again.
After all, when do girls listen to their best friends when it comes to their boyfriends? Especially one that gives you $10,000 worth of flowers and calls you a princess!
Whether or not the 'Love You like a Love Song' singer chose the right person is still under contention.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Spoilers: Curly Hair Bachelorette’s Exit In Episode 16, Blake Talks About Laurina And Why He Rubbed His Eye
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2