Justin Bieber: Taylor Swift is "a Bitter and Jealous Girl", Envious of Selena Gomez
By Annie Dee | March 13, 2014 3:40 PM EST
Taylor Swift might have Selena Gomez's best interests in her heart because the 'Come and Get it' singer is the closest thing Taylor has to a sister but Justin Bieber certainly does not think so. Justin Bieber, Forbes number 1 overexposed star to date, thinks the '22' singer is jealous of Selena Gomez and their 'budding' reunion.
According to Hollywood Life, Justin Beiber is very well aware of how the 'Red' singer feels about him and he does not care. Moreover, he thinks Swift is seeing 'red' not because Selena is thinking of going back to him but because Swift is actually envious of their love. Harsh.
According to Hollywood Life, Justin Bieber has said that "Haters come in all shapes and sizes and disguises, including a best friend. Truth be told, Justin thinks that Taylor is ruining her friendship with Selena by yapping and telling her that he's a bad guy. Selena will see Taylor for what she's worth in the end - a bitter and jealous girl."
"He doesn't care that Taylor gets in Selena's ear and runs him in the ground for filth. Whatever. He knows Selena is not listening to her at all when it comes to him and even if she did, he knows she'd still be by his side," Hollywood Life reports.
Justin knows Selena indeed.
Taylor has been very vocal about what she thinks and feels of a possible reunion between Justin and Selena to the point that she now reportedly ditched her supposedly BFF for her decision to reunite with Justin Bieber. While the reunion between Justin and Selena is still being speculated, news of them kissing each other and dirty dancing kind of made it impossible to say they're just friends or simply ex-partners being civil to each other.
When Taylor got hold of the news that Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez have reunited for a romantic breakfast date in McAllen, Texas on March 7, she served her best friend with an ultimatum: ditch the bad boy or ditch her instead. Apparently, Selena chose the former over the latter and kissed her friendship with Taylor goodbye, when news after news showed signs that indeed, Selena and Justin are getting romantically linked again.
After all, when do girls listen to their best friends when it comes to their boyfriends? Especially one that gives you $10,000 worth of flowers and calls you a princess!
Whether or not the 'Love You like a Love Song' singer chose the right person is still under contention.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia