Justin Bieber: Taylor Swift is "a Bitter and Jealous Girl", Envious of Selena Gomez
By Annie Dee | March 13, 2014 3:40 PM EST
Taylor Swift might have Selena Gomez's best interests in her heart because the 'Come and Get it' singer is the closest thing Taylor has to a sister but Justin Bieber certainly does not think so. Justin Bieber, Forbes number 1 overexposed star to date, thinks the '22' singer is jealous of Selena Gomez and their 'budding' reunion.
According to Hollywood Life, Justin Beiber is very well aware of how the 'Red' singer feels about him and he does not care. Moreover, he thinks Swift is seeing 'red' not because Selena is thinking of going back to him but because Swift is actually envious of their love. Harsh.
According to Hollywood Life, Justin Bieber has said that "Haters come in all shapes and sizes and disguises, including a best friend. Truth be told, Justin thinks that Taylor is ruining her friendship with Selena by yapping and telling her that he's a bad guy. Selena will see Taylor for what she's worth in the end - a bitter and jealous girl."
"He doesn't care that Taylor gets in Selena's ear and runs him in the ground for filth. Whatever. He knows Selena is not listening to her at all when it comes to him and even if she did, he knows she'd still be by his side," Hollywood Life reports.
Justin knows Selena indeed.
Taylor has been very vocal about what she thinks and feels of a possible reunion between Justin and Selena to the point that she now reportedly ditched her supposedly BFF for her decision to reunite with Justin Bieber. While the reunion between Justin and Selena is still being speculated, news of them kissing each other and dirty dancing kind of made it impossible to say they're just friends or simply ex-partners being civil to each other.
When Taylor got hold of the news that Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez have reunited for a romantic breakfast date in McAllen, Texas on March 7, she served her best friend with an ultimatum: ditch the bad boy or ditch her instead. Apparently, Selena chose the former over the latter and kissed her friendship with Taylor goodbye, when news after news showed signs that indeed, Selena and Justin are getting romantically linked again.
After all, when do girls listen to their best friends when it comes to their boyfriends? Especially one that gives you $10,000 worth of flowers and calls you a princess!
Whether or not the 'Love You like a Love Song' singer chose the right person is still under contention.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports