Justin Bieber: Taylor Swift is "a Bitter and Jealous Girl", Envious of Selena Gomez
By Annie Dee | March 13, 2014 3:40 PM EST
Taylor Swift might have Selena Gomez's best interests in her heart because the 'Come and Get it' singer is the closest thing Taylor has to a sister but Justin Bieber certainly does not think so. Justin Bieber, Forbes number 1 overexposed star to date, thinks the '22' singer is jealous of Selena Gomez and their 'budding' reunion.
According to Hollywood Life, Justin Beiber is very well aware of how the 'Red' singer feels about him and he does not care. Moreover, he thinks Swift is seeing 'red' not because Selena is thinking of going back to him but because Swift is actually envious of their love. Harsh.
According to Hollywood Life, Justin Bieber has said that "Haters come in all shapes and sizes and disguises, including a best friend. Truth be told, Justin thinks that Taylor is ruining her friendship with Selena by yapping and telling her that he's a bad guy. Selena will see Taylor for what she's worth in the end - a bitter and jealous girl."
"He doesn't care that Taylor gets in Selena's ear and runs him in the ground for filth. Whatever. He knows Selena is not listening to her at all when it comes to him and even if she did, he knows she'd still be by his side," Hollywood Life reports.
Justin knows Selena indeed.
Taylor has been very vocal about what she thinks and feels of a possible reunion between Justin and Selena to the point that she now reportedly ditched her supposedly BFF for her decision to reunite with Justin Bieber. While the reunion between Justin and Selena is still being speculated, news of them kissing each other and dirty dancing kind of made it impossible to say they're just friends or simply ex-partners being civil to each other.
When Taylor got hold of the news that Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez have reunited for a romantic breakfast date in McAllen, Texas on March 7, she served her best friend with an ultimatum: ditch the bad boy or ditch her instead. Apparently, Selena chose the former over the latter and kissed her friendship with Taylor goodbye, when news after news showed signs that indeed, Selena and Justin are getting romantically linked again.
After all, when do girls listen to their best friends when it comes to their boyfriends? Especially one that gives you $10,000 worth of flowers and calls you a princess!
Whether or not the 'Love You like a Love Song' singer chose the right person is still under contention.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- These 2 Questions Reveal if You Unwittingly Abuse Alcohol
- Jennifer Lopez and Her Wild 45th Birthday Party: How JLo’s Life-Size Birthday Cake from SamiCakes Boutique Was Made
- Blake Griffin’s Back Injury Is the Reason for His Withdrawal from Team U.S.A.
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Anderson Silva To Test the Octagon Anew After Freak Leg Injury, To Fight Nick Diaz in 2015