Sony Xperia Z1 Compact vs. HTC One Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | March 13, 2014 3:36 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Sony Xperia Z1 compact or the HTC One, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Sony Xperia Z1 Compact comes with a 4.3 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. The HTC One comes with a 4.7 inch Super LCD3 capacitive touch screen, rendering 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution.
The Sony Xperia Z1 Compact comes with 127 x 64.9 x 9.5 mm dimensions and weighs 137 grams. The HTC One comes with 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3 mm dimensions and weighs 143 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Sony Xperia Z1 Compact is equipped with a 2.2 GHz quad core krait 400 processor and qualcomm MSM8974 snapdragon 800 chipset. It comes with 16 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The HTC One is equipped with a 1.7 GHz quad core krait 300 processor and qualcomm APQ8064T snapdragon 600 chipset. It comes in 32 GB and 64 GB internal memory variants and no Micro SD slot for additional memory.
Both the devices run on the Android platform and come loaded with the Jelly Bean operating system. Both the devices have 2 GB of RAM.
The Sony Xperia Z1 Compact sports a 20.7 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2 MP. The HTC One sports a 4 MP primary camera with autofocus, optical image stabilization and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2.1 MP.
The Sony Xperia Z1 Compact comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 18 hours on 3G. The HTC One comes with a non-removable Li-Po 2300 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 18 hours on 3G.
Price in Australia
The Sony Xperia Z1 Compact is priced at around AU $649.95. The HTC One 4G LTE 32 GB variant is priced at around AU $629.95 and the 4G LTE 64 GB variant is priced at around AU $909.95 in Australia.
More Articles to Read
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Will Shatter Records with 64-Bit Snapdragon, 21MP Camera and Bendable Design
- Lowe's Black Friday 2014 Deals Include Up To 40% Off On Select Major Appliances, Plus Free Shipping For Orders Of $19 Or More
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Best Buy,Target And Amazon Offer Huge Discounts On Tablets Like iPad Air 2, Shield Tablet, Surface Pro 3 And More
- Canada Jetlines Files For C$50 Million Airline IPO