‘Real Housewives of Orange County’ Season 9 Cast and Airdate: Two New Housewives and What Will Happen in ‘RHOOC’ New Season [Major Spoilers]
By jaskiran kaur | March 13, 2014 3:25 PM EST
"Real Housewives of Orange County" (RHOOC) are returning for all new sensational season 9 in 2014. New season brings new drama and new faces with it. Joining the old-timers are some new divas, promising to bring sequence of dramatic events and adding more excitement. Here are few recently released spoilers from "Real Housewives of Orange County" Season 9. Read full article to find out the airdate and who are the new cast members of the show? Also, find out what will happen in the upcoming season. [Warning: Spoiler Alert!]
This article contains major spoilers from "Real Housewives of Orange County" (RHOOC) Season 9 (2014). Read only if you want to know more about the show before its premiere.
'Real Housewives of Orange County' (RHOOC) Season 9 Cast Spoilers
The new season will have some new housewives adding fireworks to the show. Joining old-timers Heather Dubrow Tamra Barney and Vicki Gunvalson are new cast members Lizzie Rovsek and Shannon Beador. And Danielle Gregorio will appear as friend of the real housewives.
For those unaware, Vicki Gunvalson is an original cast member of "Real Housewives of Orange County" and has been on the show since its first season. She is a divorcee and works as an independent insurance agent. Tamra Barney also known as Tamra Judge has been on show since season 3. She is a real estate agent and she is married to Eddie Judge. Heather Dubrow is another seasoned real housewife, appearing since season 7. She is a stay-at-home mother and is married to a plastic surgeon.
The new cast member Shannon Beador is owner of Beador Construction Company, Inc and is married to David Beador. She has three kids including Sophie, 12 and a set of twins Stella and Adeline, 9.
Lizzie Rovsek lives in Tamra Barney's neighborhood and is married to Christian Alexander Rovsek. She has two sons, Kingston and Preston. She is a former model and former Miss Kentucky 2002.
Danielle Gregorio will be added to the cast as friends of the housewives. She is married to her childhood friend Joe and has two kids with him and another son from her previous relationship. She is the co-founder of a charity called Heels2Heal-OC.
'Real Housewives of Orange County' Season 9: What to Expect? (Spoilers)
Fans of "RHOOC" should expect a high-on-drama season as the "Real Housewives of Orange County" have a lot to deal with this season. According to E! Online spoilers from show's season 9, Vicki Gunvalson is still with Brooks Ayers who is causing problems between Vicki and her daughter Briana who is pregnant for second time with a boy. Briana is most likely to move away from her mother to Oklahoma where her husband Ryan Culberson will be living due to work.
Tamra Barney and Eddie are working on expanding their business as well as starting a family. Elsewhere, Heather Dubrow is working on her acting career and her dream house with her husband. Meanwhile, the new cast member Shannon Beador with "unflinching honesty and unconventional ways" is struggling to keep her marriage together while facing issues with her husband David. And Lizzie the owner of swimwear line also aspires to become an actress. Could that be a problem with Heather?
'Real Housewives of Orange County' (RHOOC) Season 9 Airdate
According to E! Online report, the "Real Housewives of Orange County" Season 9 premieres on Monday, April 14, 2014 at 9 PM EST. Fans can enjoy the show on Bravo. Also, take a look at "RHOOC" brand new trailer as published by E! News by clicking HERE.
So are you excited for "Real Housewives of Orange County" (RHOOC) Season 9? Stay tuned for more spoilers.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales