George Zimmerman Dead, Shoots Himself While Loading Gun - Hoax Gaining Buzz Online
By Lou Ramon Aguila | March 13, 2014 3:01 PM EST
George Zimmerman, who was recently acquitted for the sensational murder case of Trayvon Martin in 2012, has been found dead after allegedly shooting himself while loading his weapon at a Florida Gun Range on Tuesday.
This report has generated some buzz on various social networking platforms, drawing brow-raising comments from netizens from different walks of life. However, Zimmerman's death is apparently another product of internet prank out there, and this time, the news came from Cream BMP Daily.
Via BMP Daily
"God freed Boosie and killed Zimmerman. I'd say today was a good day," Says a 911 responder who admits they were in no rush to the scene of Zimmerman's death. 911 first responders found George Zimmerman's lifeless body at a Florida gun range after responding to an emergency call that he shot himself while loading his weapon."
"I'm not saying we took our time getting there, but we've shown up faster to black neighborhoods" According to a first responder they stopped at every light, didn't use a siren and drove behind an elderly woman all before finally arriving on the scene. "If he was a rapper he'd be more famous now that he's dead, but nope! Everybody just glad he dead"
Indeed, the news caught the attention of thousands of Facebook and Twitter users and drew comments that mostly "anti-Zimmerman." Of course, others won't believe the article easily, claiming that it's nothing different from stories found on other satirical news site like the Daily Currant and the National Report.
Here are some of the comments related to Zimmerman's faked suicide news (Posted on Twitchy).
George Zimmerman isn't dead. Common satirical websites that "report" stories like that are dailycurrant.com and creambmp.com- J. Willie (@JayRachelle) March 12, 2014.
I just heard that George Zimmerman is dead.. Is that true or Nahh??- 03-31-94 (@LakerChick_Kee) March 12, 2014
This article of #Zimmerman being dead has to be fake creambmp.com/articles/georg... ... tmi.me/1dTKOK- Your Majesty (@CrownMeUrQueen) March 12, 2014.
Alive and Signing Autographs
Zimmerman is still very much alive and even signing autographs at Orlando gun shop on Saturday, according to TMZ. And apparently, he found a way to channel the popularity he gained from the controversial case he had gone through the past two years.
"Zimmerman did a meet-and-greet Saturday at an Orlando gun shop. People lined up for an autograph pic of Zimmerman and his dog ... actually only around 20 people lined up," TMZ reported.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Sugar Ray Leonard Adds Fuel To Pacquiao-Mayweather Clamour
- Muslim NFL Player Husain Abdullah Penalised For Praying After Touchdown
- Ronda Rousey Puts Up Her Belongings For Auction
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes