George Zimmerman Dead, Shoots Himself While Loading Gun - Hoax Gaining Buzz Online
By Lou Ramon Aguila | March 13, 2014 3:01 PM EST
George Zimmerman, who was recently acquitted for the sensational murder case of Trayvon Martin in 2012, has been found dead after allegedly shooting himself while loading his weapon at a Florida Gun Range on Tuesday.
This report has generated some buzz on various social networking platforms, drawing brow-raising comments from netizens from different walks of life. However, Zimmerman's death is apparently another product of internet prank out there, and this time, the news came from Cream BMP Daily.
Via BMP Daily
"God freed Boosie and killed Zimmerman. I'd say today was a good day," Says a 911 responder who admits they were in no rush to the scene of Zimmerman's death. 911 first responders found George Zimmerman's lifeless body at a Florida gun range after responding to an emergency call that he shot himself while loading his weapon."
"I'm not saying we took our time getting there, but we've shown up faster to black neighborhoods" According to a first responder they stopped at every light, didn't use a siren and drove behind an elderly woman all before finally arriving on the scene. "If he was a rapper he'd be more famous now that he's dead, but nope! Everybody just glad he dead"
Indeed, the news caught the attention of thousands of Facebook and Twitter users and drew comments that mostly "anti-Zimmerman." Of course, others won't believe the article easily, claiming that it's nothing different from stories found on other satirical news site like the Daily Currant and the National Report.
Here are some of the comments related to Zimmerman's faked suicide news (Posted on Twitchy).
George Zimmerman isn't dead. Common satirical websites that "report" stories like that are dailycurrant.com and creambmp.com- J. Willie (@JayRachelle) March 12, 2014.
I just heard that George Zimmerman is dead.. Is that true or Nahh??- 03-31-94 (@LakerChick_Kee) March 12, 2014
This article of #Zimmerman being dead has to be fake creambmp.com/articles/georg... ... tmi.me/1dTKOK- Your Majesty (@CrownMeUrQueen) March 12, 2014.
Alive and Signing Autographs
Zimmerman is still very much alive and even signing autographs at Orlando gun shop on Saturday, according to TMZ. And apparently, he found a way to channel the popularity he gained from the controversial case he had gone through the past two years.
"Zimmerman did a meet-and-greet Saturday at an Orlando gun shop. People lined up for an autograph pic of Zimmerman and his dog ... actually only around 20 people lined up," TMZ reported.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Live Streaming Info: Spain vs. Iran Preview, Starting Lineups
- Top 10 WTA Fastest Tennis Serves of All Time
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Wenger's Take on Falcao and Rabiot
- Without LeBron James, Kevin Durant And Other Stars, Team USA Looks to James Harden As Leader In 2014 FIBA World Cup in Spain
- UEFA Champions League Draw: Schedule, TV and Live Stream Information
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- West Looks Divided in Tackling Russian Invasion In Ukraine
- Amazon Threatened by Google’s Partnership with Barnes and Noble