Harry Styles Caught in PDA With Allison Mosshart & Then Texted Kendall Jenner Asking Her to Meet Up: What Does One Direction Singer Want?
By Sonalee singh | March 13, 2014 1:58 PM EST
"Hendall" is not over yet! The buzz is that Harry Styles is still texting his ex-girlfriend Kendall Jenner and apparently he wants to get back with the "Keeping up with the Kardashian" star.
"Harry keeps texting asking her to meet up. He says they need to talk some more. They're not back together, but it seems like Harry wants her back. He's the world's worst breaker-upper," revealed a source to Heat Magazine.
Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner started dating last year in November but reportedly called it quits last month due to long distance and pressing work commitments. The rumor has it that it was Styles who pulled the plug on their relationship. The break-up rumors ripened even more when Harry Styles did not come to the London Fashion Week to witness Kendall Jenner's show. But according to Sugarscape if the insider is to be believed, Harry Styles has always been there for Kendall.
"Harry went to the Kardashian home in Calabasas on 25 February, just before Kendall left for Paris Fashion Week. He went to a Kodaline gig in LA before that and kept checking his watch at the after-party, saying that he needed to leave soon," revealed the source, adding, "He'd worked out that, with the LA traffic, he needed at least 40 minutes and didn't want to be late. He got a takeaway from Kendall's favorite diner, Swingers."
"Hendall" fans wonder if Harry was so concerned about his girlfriend, why did he break-up in first place? Moreover, last week the 1D member was spotted in a PDA with "The Kills" star Allison Mosshart. Reportedly, Harry was all over Allison and there was lot of hugging and kissing involved.
Interestingly, Kendall responded to Harry's PDA by posting a picture of hers where she was seen sitting on Vespa behind a mysterious man. It seems that the picture sent a wave of jealousy in Harry's world and he is on his way back to win Kendall.
"As soon as Harry splits with a girl, the next day he'll tell them he feels sad without them, that he misses them and that he feels like he made a mistake. And Kendall's playing hard to get, so he's fighting even harder," revealed the source further to the Web site.
Let us know your thoughts on Harry Styles' alleged efforts to win Kenall Jenner back. Do you think "Hendall" will be back?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People