Harry Styles Caught in PDA With Allison Mosshart & Then Texted Kendall Jenner Asking Her to Meet Up: What Does One Direction Singer Want?
By Sonalee singh | March 13, 2014 1:58 PM EST
"Hendall" is not over yet! The buzz is that Harry Styles is still texting his ex-girlfriend Kendall Jenner and apparently he wants to get back with the "Keeping up with the Kardashian" star.
"Harry keeps texting asking her to meet up. He says they need to talk some more. They're not back together, but it seems like Harry wants her back. He's the world's worst breaker-upper," revealed a source to Heat Magazine.
Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner started dating last year in November but reportedly called it quits last month due to long distance and pressing work commitments. The rumor has it that it was Styles who pulled the plug on their relationship. The break-up rumors ripened even more when Harry Styles did not come to the London Fashion Week to witness Kendall Jenner's show. But according to Sugarscape if the insider is to be believed, Harry Styles has always been there for Kendall.
"Harry went to the Kardashian home in Calabasas on 25 February, just before Kendall left for Paris Fashion Week. He went to a Kodaline gig in LA before that and kept checking his watch at the after-party, saying that he needed to leave soon," revealed the source, adding, "He'd worked out that, with the LA traffic, he needed at least 40 minutes and didn't want to be late. He got a takeaway from Kendall's favorite diner, Swingers."
"Hendall" fans wonder if Harry was so concerned about his girlfriend, why did he break-up in first place? Moreover, last week the 1D member was spotted in a PDA with "The Kills" star Allison Mosshart. Reportedly, Harry was all over Allison and there was lot of hugging and kissing involved.
Interestingly, Kendall responded to Harry's PDA by posting a picture of hers where she was seen sitting on Vespa behind a mysterious man. It seems that the picture sent a wave of jealousy in Harry's world and he is on his way back to win Kendall.
"As soon as Harry splits with a girl, the next day he'll tell them he feels sad without them, that he misses them and that he feels like he made a mistake. And Kendall's playing hard to get, so he's fighting even harder," revealed the source further to the Web site.
Let us know your thoughts on Harry Styles' alleged efforts to win Kenall Jenner back. Do you think "Hendall" will be back?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage