Harry Styles Caught in PDA With Allison Mosshart & Then Texted Kendall Jenner Asking Her to Meet Up: What Does One Direction Singer Want?
By Sonalee singh | March 13, 2014 1:58 PM EST
"Hendall" is not over yet! The buzz is that Harry Styles is still texting his ex-girlfriend Kendall Jenner and apparently he wants to get back with the "Keeping up with the Kardashian" star.
"Harry keeps texting asking her to meet up. He says they need to talk some more. They're not back together, but it seems like Harry wants her back. He's the world's worst breaker-upper," revealed a source to Heat Magazine.
Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner started dating last year in November but reportedly called it quits last month due to long distance and pressing work commitments. The rumor has it that it was Styles who pulled the plug on their relationship. The break-up rumors ripened even more when Harry Styles did not come to the London Fashion Week to witness Kendall Jenner's show. But according to Sugarscape if the insider is to be believed, Harry Styles has always been there for Kendall.
"Harry went to the Kardashian home in Calabasas on 25 February, just before Kendall left for Paris Fashion Week. He went to a Kodaline gig in LA before that and kept checking his watch at the after-party, saying that he needed to leave soon," revealed the source, adding, "He'd worked out that, with the LA traffic, he needed at least 40 minutes and didn't want to be late. He got a takeaway from Kendall's favorite diner, Swingers."
"Hendall" fans wonder if Harry was so concerned about his girlfriend, why did he break-up in first place? Moreover, last week the 1D member was spotted in a PDA with "The Kills" star Allison Mosshart. Reportedly, Harry was all over Allison and there was lot of hugging and kissing involved.
Interestingly, Kendall responded to Harry's PDA by posting a picture of hers where she was seen sitting on Vespa behind a mysterious man. It seems that the picture sent a wave of jealousy in Harry's world and he is on his way back to win Kendall.
"As soon as Harry splits with a girl, the next day he'll tell them he feels sad without them, that he misses them and that he feels like he made a mistake. And Kendall's playing hard to get, so he's fighting even harder," revealed the source further to the Web site.
Let us know your thoughts on Harry Styles' alleged efforts to win Kenall Jenner back. Do you think "Hendall" will be back?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date