Selena Gomez Still BFFs with Demi Lovato Despite Reunion with Justin Bieber
By Diadem Pambid | March 13, 2014 1:40 PM EST
If Taylor Swift has ditched Selena Gomez over the fact that she's gotten back with her ex-beau, Justin Bieber, the "Come & Get It" singer still has one other BFF to lean on. Demi Lovato, is still Selena's one and only true best friend forever for almost ten years - Lorde and Taylor Swift definitely can't beat that.
Selena Gomez & Demi Lovato at Teen Awards
While there is yet to be a statement released from Swift's representatives, it's fairly obvious the country crooner has cut ties with Selena Gomez after reconciling with her toxic beau, Justin Bieber. The former BFFs have no longer been spotted together since the year began. In fact, at the Vanity Fair Oscars after party where both were in attendance, Taylor ignored Selena whereas the latter was seen getting drunk with "Spring Breakers" co-star, Vanessa Hudgens.
"Selenators" were quick to believe that things were definitely not good in the BFF horizon between Selena and Taylor. Sources even claim that Taylor was against Selena getting back with Bieber and had even given her the ultimatum: their friendship or Justin Bieber. Of course, judging from the photos of SelGo and JBiebs, it's obvious as to whom Selena had chosen.
Taylor Swift thus has spent most of her time with her new BFFs, Lorde and Karlie Kloss plus a plethora of other Hollywood stars. As for Selena Gomez, contrary to what the news say - she's not alone in the BFF department. For one, she's got her former Barney and Disney best bud, Demi Lovato.
The two hung out recently at the UNICEF awards dinner along with Demi's rumoured boyfriend, Wilmer Valderrama. During Selena's thank you speech, she had praised Demi for always being with her.
"I want to thank Demi. Just the fact that we're here at 21 years old, and we've always talked about using our voice to help this generation. Sometimes I feel like we're the only ones holding the fort and I'm so thankful for you [inspiring] me every day," stated Gomez in a report by KPopStarz.
In addition, earlier reports claim it was Demi who pushed Selena to reconcile with her Canadian boyfriend, Justin Bieber.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- Jennifer Lopez And Iggy Azalea Show Off Their Incredible Bodies In Risqué Artwork Of 'Booty' Remix
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- ‘Fast and Furious’ 7 New Car Revealed To Be a Humvee
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Google Nexus 6 Release May Be the New Google Nexus X Smartphone as New Details Emerge