Selena Gomez Still BFFs with Demi Lovato Despite Reunion with Justin Bieber
By Diadem Pambid | March 13, 2014 1:40 PM EST
If Taylor Swift has ditched Selena Gomez over the fact that she's gotten back with her ex-beau, Justin Bieber, the "Come & Get It" singer still has one other BFF to lean on. Demi Lovato, is still Selena's one and only true best friend forever for almost ten years - Lorde and Taylor Swift definitely can't beat that.
Selena Gomez & Demi Lovato at Teen Awards
While there is yet to be a statement released from Swift's representatives, it's fairly obvious the country crooner has cut ties with Selena Gomez after reconciling with her toxic beau, Justin Bieber. The former BFFs have no longer been spotted together since the year began. In fact, at the Vanity Fair Oscars after party where both were in attendance, Taylor ignored Selena whereas the latter was seen getting drunk with "Spring Breakers" co-star, Vanessa Hudgens.
"Selenators" were quick to believe that things were definitely not good in the BFF horizon between Selena and Taylor. Sources even claim that Taylor was against Selena getting back with Bieber and had even given her the ultimatum: their friendship or Justin Bieber. Of course, judging from the photos of SelGo and JBiebs, it's obvious as to whom Selena had chosen.
Taylor Swift thus has spent most of her time with her new BFFs, Lorde and Karlie Kloss plus a plethora of other Hollywood stars. As for Selena Gomez, contrary to what the news say - she's not alone in the BFF department. For one, she's got her former Barney and Disney best bud, Demi Lovato.
The two hung out recently at the UNICEF awards dinner along with Demi's rumoured boyfriend, Wilmer Valderrama. During Selena's thank you speech, she had praised Demi for always being with her.
"I want to thank Demi. Just the fact that we're here at 21 years old, and we've always talked about using our voice to help this generation. Sometimes I feel like we're the only ones holding the fort and I'm so thankful for you [inspiring] me every day," stated Gomez in a report by KPopStarz.
In addition, earlier reports claim it was Demi who pushed Selena to reconcile with her Canadian boyfriend, Justin Bieber.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date