Selena Gomez Still BFFs with Demi Lovato Despite Reunion with Justin Bieber
By Diadem Pambid | March 13, 2014 1:40 PM EST
If Taylor Swift has ditched Selena Gomez over the fact that she's gotten back with her ex-beau, Justin Bieber, the "Come & Get It" singer still has one other BFF to lean on. Demi Lovato, is still Selena's one and only true best friend forever for almost ten years - Lorde and Taylor Swift definitely can't beat that.
Selena Gomez & Demi Lovato at Teen Awards
While there is yet to be a statement released from Swift's representatives, it's fairly obvious the country crooner has cut ties with Selena Gomez after reconciling with her toxic beau, Justin Bieber. The former BFFs have no longer been spotted together since the year began. In fact, at the Vanity Fair Oscars after party where both were in attendance, Taylor ignored Selena whereas the latter was seen getting drunk with "Spring Breakers" co-star, Vanessa Hudgens.
"Selenators" were quick to believe that things were definitely not good in the BFF horizon between Selena and Taylor. Sources even claim that Taylor was against Selena getting back with Bieber and had even given her the ultimatum: their friendship or Justin Bieber. Of course, judging from the photos of SelGo and JBiebs, it's obvious as to whom Selena had chosen.
Taylor Swift thus has spent most of her time with her new BFFs, Lorde and Karlie Kloss plus a plethora of other Hollywood stars. As for Selena Gomez, contrary to what the news say - she's not alone in the BFF department. For one, she's got her former Barney and Disney best bud, Demi Lovato.
The two hung out recently at the UNICEF awards dinner along with Demi's rumoured boyfriend, Wilmer Valderrama. During Selena's thank you speech, she had praised Demi for always being with her.
"I want to thank Demi. Just the fact that we're here at 21 years old, and we've always talked about using our voice to help this generation. Sometimes I feel like we're the only ones holding the fort and I'm so thankful for you [inspiring] me every day," stated Gomez in a report by KPopStarz.
In addition, earlier reports claim it was Demi who pushed Selena to reconcile with her Canadian boyfriend, Justin Bieber.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Apple on 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Release Will Not Happen Until 2015 with Stocks Poised to Soar