Selena Gomez Still BFFs with Demi Lovato Despite Reunion with Justin Bieber
By Diadem Pambid | March 13, 2014 1:40 PM EST
If Taylor Swift has ditched Selena Gomez over the fact that she's gotten back with her ex-beau, Justin Bieber, the "Come & Get It" singer still has one other BFF to lean on. Demi Lovato, is still Selena's one and only true best friend forever for almost ten years - Lorde and Taylor Swift definitely can't beat that.
Selena Gomez & Demi Lovato at Teen Awards
While there is yet to be a statement released from Swift's representatives, it's fairly obvious the country crooner has cut ties with Selena Gomez after reconciling with her toxic beau, Justin Bieber. The former BFFs have no longer been spotted together since the year began. In fact, at the Vanity Fair Oscars after party where both were in attendance, Taylor ignored Selena whereas the latter was seen getting drunk with "Spring Breakers" co-star, Vanessa Hudgens.
"Selenators" were quick to believe that things were definitely not good in the BFF horizon between Selena and Taylor. Sources even claim that Taylor was against Selena getting back with Bieber and had even given her the ultimatum: their friendship or Justin Bieber. Of course, judging from the photos of SelGo and JBiebs, it's obvious as to whom Selena had chosen.
Taylor Swift thus has spent most of her time with her new BFFs, Lorde and Karlie Kloss plus a plethora of other Hollywood stars. As for Selena Gomez, contrary to what the news say - she's not alone in the BFF department. For one, she's got her former Barney and Disney best bud, Demi Lovato.
The two hung out recently at the UNICEF awards dinner along with Demi's rumoured boyfriend, Wilmer Valderrama. During Selena's thank you speech, she had praised Demi for always being with her.
"I want to thank Demi. Just the fact that we're here at 21 years old, and we've always talked about using our voice to help this generation. Sometimes I feel like we're the only ones holding the fort and I'm so thankful for you [inspiring] me every day," stated Gomez in a report by KPopStarz.
In addition, earlier reports claim it was Demi who pushed Selena to reconcile with her Canadian boyfriend, Justin Bieber.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Nuclear War: Putin Certain To Launch Battle To Avoid Corruption Charges, Whistleblower Claims