Selena Gomez Still BFFs with Demi Lovato Despite Reunion with Justin Bieber
By Diadem Pambid | March 13, 2014 1:40 PM EST
If Taylor Swift has ditched Selena Gomez over the fact that she's gotten back with her ex-beau, Justin Bieber, the "Come & Get It" singer still has one other BFF to lean on. Demi Lovato, is still Selena's one and only true best friend forever for almost ten years - Lorde and Taylor Swift definitely can't beat that.
Selena Gomez & Demi Lovato at Teen Awards
While there is yet to be a statement released from Swift's representatives, it's fairly obvious the country crooner has cut ties with Selena Gomez after reconciling with her toxic beau, Justin Bieber. The former BFFs have no longer been spotted together since the year began. In fact, at the Vanity Fair Oscars after party where both were in attendance, Taylor ignored Selena whereas the latter was seen getting drunk with "Spring Breakers" co-star, Vanessa Hudgens.
"Selenators" were quick to believe that things were definitely not good in the BFF horizon between Selena and Taylor. Sources even claim that Taylor was against Selena getting back with Bieber and had even given her the ultimatum: their friendship or Justin Bieber. Of course, judging from the photos of SelGo and JBiebs, it's obvious as to whom Selena had chosen.
Taylor Swift thus has spent most of her time with her new BFFs, Lorde and Karlie Kloss plus a plethora of other Hollywood stars. As for Selena Gomez, contrary to what the news say - she's not alone in the BFF department. For one, she's got her former Barney and Disney best bud, Demi Lovato.
The two hung out recently at the UNICEF awards dinner along with Demi's rumoured boyfriend, Wilmer Valderrama. During Selena's thank you speech, she had praised Demi for always being with her.
"I want to thank Demi. Just the fact that we're here at 21 years old, and we've always talked about using our voice to help this generation. Sometimes I feel like we're the only ones holding the fort and I'm so thankful for you [inspiring] me every day," stated Gomez in a report by KPopStarz.
In addition, earlier reports claim it was Demi who pushed Selena to reconcile with her Canadian boyfriend, Justin Bieber.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family