Flappy Bird Creator Might Bring the 'Bird' Back to App Stores; New Games in the Offing
By Pavithra Rathinavel | March 13, 2014 1:29 PM EST
Dong Nguyen, creator of Flappy Bird, is considering the idea of bringing back the addictive and breakout "original" Flappy Bird app back to App Stores.
There are also umpteen knockoffs available in the App Stores of both iOS and Android (Google Play) with little or no difference at all. As reported by Rolling Stone, Nguyen might add a warning to the App, suggesting the users to watch-out with his words, "Please take a break."
Flappy Bird the game is loved and hated. Some find it stupidly simple and frustratingly difficult.PicArt-J
"Simple games are more satisfying," he said.
Millions of people who downloaded Flappy Bird are still yielding tens of thousands of dollars for him. He's quit his regular job and he's busy doing what he loves the most, which is designing games.
Adding cherry on the top, he added there will be a total of three new games hitting the App Stores in the near future. These games are going to follow his trademark style of design: simple play, retro graphics and to be as difficult as their forerunner.
New Games to Hit App Store
1) Kitty Jetpack - a vertical flying game
2) Checkonaut - a chess game
3) 'Untitled' - a cowboy themed shooter game
One of the cited games will be released this month, as reported by Rolling stone.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight