Hilarious Parody of Justin Bieber’s Deposition Video Shown on 'Late Night with Seth Meyers'
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | March 13, 2014 12:49 PM EST
Seth Meyer showed a hilarious take on Justin Bieber's deposition video and apparently tried to justify the Canadian singer's audacious behaviour.
REUTERS/Miami Beach Police Dep
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber is pictured in police custody in Miami Beach, Florida January 23, 2014 in this Miami Beach Police Department handout released to Reuters on March 4, 2014. Bieber was charged with driving under the influence, resisting arrest and using an expired license after Miami Beach police say they caught him drag racing on January 23. Bieber pleaded not guilty to the charges.
Meyer claimed that his version of Bieber's deposition would prove that the 20-year-old was responding to a lawyer's request even though he was highly criticised for being arrogant in the original deposition video. Meyer said that Later Night with Seth Meyerwas was able to get their hands on the "original unedited" tape. He said that Bieber's behaviour could be forgiven after watching his version.
What Meyer actually did was that he put an additional voice in the remixed version of Bieber's deposition. The voice apparently belonged to a dumb lawyer who even asked Bieber to wink at the camera. This is where things get funny as, unlike the original lawyer who asked technical questions, this lawyer asks rather silly questions and Bieber's reaction gets justified.
When the voice asks Bieber if he remembers who was behind the fence in Home Improvement, Bieber's reply to it does get justified. Bieber replied, "Guess what? Guess what? I don't recall". The fake lawyer asks another question to Bieber and makes him look like a mature adult. The lawyer asks if Bieber was too cute for rules, to which Bieber replied that the question did not make any sense. Then the lawyer asks Bieber to smile and wink for the record. Bieber follows his instructions obediently.
The original deposition, however, may have been a "set-up". That is what Bieber likes to believe, Page Six reported. The reason behind such assumption is how promptly the video has appeared online. The questions which were asked to Bieber in the deposition had nothing to do with the legal case, the source claimed.
Under the circumstances, Bieber may prefer the remixed version of his deposition to justify his conduct. Watch the original videos uploaded by TMZ here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation