Hilarious Parody of Justin Bieber’s Deposition Video Shown on 'Late Night with Seth Meyers'
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | March 13, 2014 12:49 PM EST
Seth Meyer showed a hilarious take on Justin Bieber's deposition video and apparently tried to justify the Canadian singer's audacious behaviour.
REUTERS/Miami Beach Police Dep
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber is pictured in police custody in Miami Beach, Florida January 23, 2014 in this Miami Beach Police Department handout released to Reuters on March 4, 2014. Bieber was charged with driving under the influence, resisting arrest and using an expired license after Miami Beach police say they caught him drag racing on January 23. Bieber pleaded not guilty to the charges.
Meyer claimed that his version of Bieber's deposition would prove that the 20-year-old was responding to a lawyer's request even though he was highly criticised for being arrogant in the original deposition video. Meyer said that Later Night with Seth Meyerwas was able to get their hands on the "original unedited" tape. He said that Bieber's behaviour could be forgiven after watching his version.
What Meyer actually did was that he put an additional voice in the remixed version of Bieber's deposition. The voice apparently belonged to a dumb lawyer who even asked Bieber to wink at the camera. This is where things get funny as, unlike the original lawyer who asked technical questions, this lawyer asks rather silly questions and Bieber's reaction gets justified.
When the voice asks Bieber if he remembers who was behind the fence in Home Improvement, Bieber's reply to it does get justified. Bieber replied, "Guess what? Guess what? I don't recall". The fake lawyer asks another question to Bieber and makes him look like a mature adult. The lawyer asks if Bieber was too cute for rules, to which Bieber replied that the question did not make any sense. Then the lawyer asks Bieber to smile and wink for the record. Bieber follows his instructions obediently.
The original deposition, however, may have been a "set-up". That is what Bieber likes to believe, Page Six reported. The reason behind such assumption is how promptly the video has appeared online. The questions which were asked to Bieber in the deposition had nothing to do with the legal case, the source claimed.
Under the circumstances, Bieber may prefer the remixed version of his deposition to justify his conduct. Watch the original videos uploaded by TMZ here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown