Apple iPhone 6 Design Concept Released Featuring Hologram Projection: Is Apple Taking the iPhone 6 Further Beyond?
By Precious Silva | March 13, 2014 12:38 PM EST
Apple's upcoming iPhone 6 has been generating quite a buzz for the past few weeks. Following Samsung's announcement of the Galaxy S5 and the mixed opinions about it, all eyes turn to the next giant releasing a flagship phone. Some analysts say they have been underwhelmed by Samsung's release. If this is any indication, Apple needs to step up the game to get ahead of the pack. Recent information and patent sightings suggest that Apple will be well on its way in impressing the market.
The gold colored version of the new iPhone 5S is seen after Apple Inc's media event in Cupertino, California September 10, 2013.
In the past few weeks, Apple has been reportedly securing a number of patents for new and innovative technologies unlike any other. In fact, a recent patent on dynamic user interface indicate that Apple wants to put motion and gesture controls on its devices. Users may be able to control their iPhones from afar.
As Apple inspires a futuristic approach to its upcoming iPhone 6, concepts of the device also show how people wanted to see a next-generation Apple smartphone. According to a concept video "iPhone 6 The Dream," the Apple iPhone 6 may have a hologram projection feature.
According to a report by SET Solution, the video shows an iPhone offering a new unlocking method and an interactive display. As mentioned, the video also shows an iPhone with a hologram projection on both sides.
To see the concept video, click here.
Analysts believe that the next Apple iPhone 6 may well be a "monster" particularly because of the projected specs and sighted patents. According to Seeking Alpha, it will be likely for Apple to release an iPhone running on an A8 chip. The chip will be based on TSMC's 20-nanometer process. By using this process, Apple can boost the graphics performance of the device compared to the A7 performance.
The report also noted that Apple will likely get its supply of higher end IP from Imagination Technologies. Analysts project that the market may see increased royalties per unit in the future. Apple has been known for putting in a lot of investment in the performance and design of its products. The company does not release several variants of its iPhone and tablet series. Rather, it concentrates on providing one refreshed version. To an extent, analysts believe this is an advantage because the company has been able to put out the best version of its products. People will have to stay tuned to know how Apple will perform with its upcoming products.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William And Kate Middleton Complete NYC Tour Itinerary [PHOTOS]
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Microsoft Band Wearable Gadget At $199 Is A Sell-Out
- 6 Big Reasons iPhone 6 Plus is Must-Have Black Friday, Christmas 2014 Buy
- NATO To Russia: 'Pull Back Your Troops'
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- Germany, Not U.S., Is The World’s Favorite Country; UK, Canada, Australia Maintain Top 10 Spots