Harry Styles Still in Contact with Kendall Jenner: 'Hendall' Reunion in the Works?
By Diadem Pambid | March 13, 2014 12:37 PM EST
Apparently, just like the much hyped "Jelena" reunion, the former "Hendall" couple is set to reconcile. This is of course what recent reports suggest after news hit the web that Harry has been sending multiple texts to Kendall Jenner to "meet up." Will the One Direction singer get back together with the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star?
Singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction attends the world premiere of the film "The Class of 92" in London
Kendall Jenner might be a wee bit busy with her modelling career and the same goes for Harry Styles with all things One Direction. Yet, that hasn't stopped both of them from keeping the communication lines open. According to reports by the Heat, a friend of the 1D singer claims they've been constantly texting one another.
"Harry went to the Kardashian home in Calabasas on 25 February, just before Kendall left for Paris Fashion Week. He went to a Kodaline gig in LA and kept checking his watch at the after-party, saying that he needed to leave soon," stated the source, adding, "He'd worked out that, with the LA traffic, he needed at least 40 minutes and didn't want to be late. He got a takeaway from Kendall's favourite diner, Swingers."
"Harry keeps texting asking her to meet up. He says they need to talk some more. They're not back together, but it seems like Harry wants her back. He's the world's worst breaker-upper. As soon as Harry splits with a girl, the next day he'll tell them he feels sad without them, that he misses them and that he feels like he made a mistake. And Kendall's playing hard to get, so he's fighting even harder," continued the source in a report by Sugarscape.
This however is contradictory to earlier reports that claim Harry Styles has been "ignoring" Kendall's text messages.
"Harry has said that the two of them could still hang out if Kendall wanted, but again refused to return her calls or text messages," reports Hollywood Life.
With one source to another, it's quite difficult whom to believe. As for "Directioners," they're worried about the news of Harry spending most of his time in the US plus talks of him going solo and being a "virtual stranger" to his band mates, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne. Should Kendall Jenner be blamed for all this drama?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More