Harry Styles Still in Contact with Kendall Jenner: 'Hendall' Reunion in the Works?
By Diadem Pambid | March 13, 2014 12:37 PM EST
Apparently, just like the much hyped "Jelena" reunion, the former "Hendall" couple is set to reconcile. This is of course what recent reports suggest after news hit the web that Harry has been sending multiple texts to Kendall Jenner to "meet up." Will the One Direction singer get back together with the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star?
Singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction attends the world premiere of the film "The Class of 92" in London
Kendall Jenner might be a wee bit busy with her modelling career and the same goes for Harry Styles with all things One Direction. Yet, that hasn't stopped both of them from keeping the communication lines open. According to reports by the Heat, a friend of the 1D singer claims they've been constantly texting one another.
"Harry went to the Kardashian home in Calabasas on 25 February, just before Kendall left for Paris Fashion Week. He went to a Kodaline gig in LA and kept checking his watch at the after-party, saying that he needed to leave soon," stated the source, adding, "He'd worked out that, with the LA traffic, he needed at least 40 minutes and didn't want to be late. He got a takeaway from Kendall's favourite diner, Swingers."
"Harry keeps texting asking her to meet up. He says they need to talk some more. They're not back together, but it seems like Harry wants her back. He's the world's worst breaker-upper. As soon as Harry splits with a girl, the next day he'll tell them he feels sad without them, that he misses them and that he feels like he made a mistake. And Kendall's playing hard to get, so he's fighting even harder," continued the source in a report by Sugarscape.
This however is contradictory to earlier reports that claim Harry Styles has been "ignoring" Kendall's text messages.
"Harry has said that the two of them could still hang out if Kendall wanted, but again refused to return her calls or text messages," reports Hollywood Life.
With one source to another, it's quite difficult whom to believe. As for "Directioners," they're worried about the news of Harry spending most of his time in the US plus talks of him going solo and being a "virtual stranger" to his band mates, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne. Should Kendall Jenner be blamed for all this drama?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles