Harry Styles Still in Contact with Kendall Jenner: 'Hendall' Reunion in the Works?
By Diadem Pambid | March 13, 2014 12:37 PM EST
Apparently, just like the much hyped "Jelena" reunion, the former "Hendall" couple is set to reconcile. This is of course what recent reports suggest after news hit the web that Harry has been sending multiple texts to Kendall Jenner to "meet up." Will the One Direction singer get back together with the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star?
Singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction attends the world premiere of the film "The Class of 92" in London
Kendall Jenner might be a wee bit busy with her modelling career and the same goes for Harry Styles with all things One Direction. Yet, that hasn't stopped both of them from keeping the communication lines open. According to reports by the Heat, a friend of the 1D singer claims they've been constantly texting one another.
"Harry went to the Kardashian home in Calabasas on 25 February, just before Kendall left for Paris Fashion Week. He went to a Kodaline gig in LA and kept checking his watch at the after-party, saying that he needed to leave soon," stated the source, adding, "He'd worked out that, with the LA traffic, he needed at least 40 minutes and didn't want to be late. He got a takeaway from Kendall's favourite diner, Swingers."
"Harry keeps texting asking her to meet up. He says they need to talk some more. They're not back together, but it seems like Harry wants her back. He's the world's worst breaker-upper. As soon as Harry splits with a girl, the next day he'll tell them he feels sad without them, that he misses them and that he feels like he made a mistake. And Kendall's playing hard to get, so he's fighting even harder," continued the source in a report by Sugarscape.
This however is contradictory to earlier reports that claim Harry Styles has been "ignoring" Kendall's text messages.
"Harry has said that the two of them could still hang out if Kendall wanted, but again refused to return her calls or text messages," reports Hollywood Life.
With one source to another, it's quite difficult whom to believe. As for "Directioners," they're worried about the news of Harry spending most of his time in the US plus talks of him going solo and being a "virtual stranger" to his band mates, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne. Should Kendall Jenner be blamed for all this drama?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Promo Video And Synopsis For Episode 9 Titled ‘I Alone’ Tease Continuation Of Mission To Bring Bonnie Back [WATCH]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced