Harry Styles Still in Contact with Kendall Jenner: 'Hendall' Reunion in the Works?
By Diadem Pambid | March 13, 2014 12:37 PM EST
Apparently, just like the much hyped "Jelena" reunion, the former "Hendall" couple is set to reconcile. This is of course what recent reports suggest after news hit the web that Harry has been sending multiple texts to Kendall Jenner to "meet up." Will the One Direction singer get back together with the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star?
Singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction attends the world premiere of the film "The Class of 92" in London
Kendall Jenner might be a wee bit busy with her modelling career and the same goes for Harry Styles with all things One Direction. Yet, that hasn't stopped both of them from keeping the communication lines open. According to reports by the Heat, a friend of the 1D singer claims they've been constantly texting one another.
"Harry went to the Kardashian home in Calabasas on 25 February, just before Kendall left for Paris Fashion Week. He went to a Kodaline gig in LA and kept checking his watch at the after-party, saying that he needed to leave soon," stated the source, adding, "He'd worked out that, with the LA traffic, he needed at least 40 minutes and didn't want to be late. He got a takeaway from Kendall's favourite diner, Swingers."
"Harry keeps texting asking her to meet up. He says they need to talk some more. They're not back together, but it seems like Harry wants her back. He's the world's worst breaker-upper. As soon as Harry splits with a girl, the next day he'll tell them he feels sad without them, that he misses them and that he feels like he made a mistake. And Kendall's playing hard to get, so he's fighting even harder," continued the source in a report by Sugarscape.
This however is contradictory to earlier reports that claim Harry Styles has been "ignoring" Kendall's text messages.
"Harry has said that the two of them could still hang out if Kendall wanted, but again refused to return her calls or text messages," reports Hollywood Life.
With one source to another, it's quite difficult whom to believe. As for "Directioners," they're worried about the news of Harry spending most of his time in the US plus talks of him going solo and being a "virtual stranger" to his band mates, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne. Should Kendall Jenner be blamed for all this drama?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6