Harry Styles Still in Contact with Kendall Jenner: 'Hendall' Reunion in the Works?
By Diadem Pambid | March 13, 2014 12:37 PM EST
Apparently, just like the much hyped "Jelena" reunion, the former "Hendall" couple is set to reconcile. This is of course what recent reports suggest after news hit the web that Harry has been sending multiple texts to Kendall Jenner to "meet up." Will the One Direction singer get back together with the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star?
Singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction attends the world premiere of the film "The Class of 92" in London
Kendall Jenner might be a wee bit busy with her modelling career and the same goes for Harry Styles with all things One Direction. Yet, that hasn't stopped both of them from keeping the communication lines open. According to reports by the Heat, a friend of the 1D singer claims they've been constantly texting one another.
"Harry went to the Kardashian home in Calabasas on 25 February, just before Kendall left for Paris Fashion Week. He went to a Kodaline gig in LA and kept checking his watch at the after-party, saying that he needed to leave soon," stated the source, adding, "He'd worked out that, with the LA traffic, he needed at least 40 minutes and didn't want to be late. He got a takeaway from Kendall's favourite diner, Swingers."
"Harry keeps texting asking her to meet up. He says they need to talk some more. They're not back together, but it seems like Harry wants her back. He's the world's worst breaker-upper. As soon as Harry splits with a girl, the next day he'll tell them he feels sad without them, that he misses them and that he feels like he made a mistake. And Kendall's playing hard to get, so he's fighting even harder," continued the source in a report by Sugarscape.
This however is contradictory to earlier reports that claim Harry Styles has been "ignoring" Kendall's text messages.
"Harry has said that the two of them could still hang out if Kendall wanted, but again refused to return her calls or text messages," reports Hollywood Life.
With one source to another, it's quite difficult whom to believe. As for "Directioners," they're worried about the news of Harry spending most of his time in the US plus talks of him going solo and being a "virtual stranger" to his band mates, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne. Should Kendall Jenner be blamed for all this drama?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage