‘The Young and the Restless’ Spoilers: After Muhney, Miller and Watros, Elizabeth Hendrickson (Chloe) to Exit ‘Y&R?’ What’s Next for Her Character?
By jaskiran kaur | March 13, 2014 12:16 PM EST
Fans of the long-running day time soap opera "The Young and the Restless" have still not revived from the sudden departure of their favorite actors: Michael Muhney who played Adam Newman and Billy Miller who played Billy Abbot. Soon after their exit, Cynthia Watros' departure was announced too. And now rumors are swirling around that actress Elizabeth Hendrickson who plays Chloe may be quitting the show too. Read full article to find out more details. [Warning: Spoiler Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "The Young and the Restless." Read at your own risk.
After the departure of some of the significant cast members fans might be shocked to know that rumor mill is fuelling with Elizabeth Hendrickson's exit news. Rumors about Elizabeth quitting the show as Chloe Mitchell started to make the rounds after Michael Logan of TV Guide tweeted the recent casting spoiler from "Y&R."
According to the report, Elizabeth Hendrickson may not renew her contract with "The Young and the Restless" wherein she has played the character Chloe Mitchell for six years. In his tweet, Michael Logan also expresses his despair and dismay caused due to impending change in the cast of "Y&R".
Elizabeth Hendrickson's Chloe is a fan-favorite character and a grieving mother of a dead daughter Delia Abbott. If Elizabeth quits it will be the fifth major exit of one of the main characters in "The Young and the Restless."
Just after Michelle Stafford quit the role of Phyllis, Billy Miller was replaced by David Tom as Billy Abbott. Michael Muhney was fired from the role of Adam Newman in the wake of sexual harassment accusations by Hunter King who plays Summer in "Y&R." Soon after, it was revealed Cynthia Watros who plays Kelly in daily soap opera will be quitting the show since she has gained lead role in MTV's latest show called "Finding Carter." She will be replaced by Emmy Award winner Cady McClain in "Y&R."
The news has not yet been confirmed by any of the show makers or actress Elizabeth Hendrickson herself. It is not yet known if the actress will be replaced or her character will be written off.
Meanwhile, something major is going to happen for Chloe in the upcoming episode of "The Young and the Restless." According to spoilers report by Enstars, Chloe will get a "surprise proposal" from Kevin. She agrees to exchange rings with him only after expressing doubts and being persuaded by Kevin. To find out what happens next, watch "The Young and the Restless" from Monday to Friday on CBS at 12.30 PM EST on CBS.
For more spoilers from "The Young and the Restless," read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales