Justin Bieber is Forbes' Most Overexposed Celebrity, Lawyer Compares Him to Princess Diana
By Riza Ornos | March 13, 2014 12:06 PM EST
Troubled Canadian superstar Justin Bieber tops Forbes Most Overexposed Celebrities 2014 list including former Disney star Lindsay Lohan and twerking queen Miley Cyrus. Now under investigation, the "Baby" singer believed that he was set in his videotaped deposition, while lawyer compares him to Princess Diana.
REUTERS/Miami Beach Police Dep
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber is pictured in police custody in Miami Beach, Florida January 23, 2014 in this Miami Beach Police Department handout released to Reuters on March 4, 2014. Bieber was charged with driving under the influence, resisting arrest and using an expired license after Miami Beach police say they caught him drag racing on January 23. Bieber pleaded not guilty to the charges.
With an estimated $58 million in earnings, Justin is still a powerhouse even with his recent trial. The singer has over 50 million followers on Twitter and his "Baby" song is certified diamond single, with more than 10 million copies sold.
Thanks to his wild behaviour, the singer's reputation and career has taken some serious hits and now Bieber is suffering the consequences. But even with bad publicity, Justin is still ranking first in Forbes Overexposed Celebrities list with 67% overexposed rating.
Next to the list is reality show bombshell Kim Kardashian including the rest of the clan who are in the different places in the top ten list of this year's overexposed celebrities. Currently engaged to singer Kanye West, the reality star has been careful of her public image after giving birth to North West and busy planning for her upcoming June wedding.
After his Miami arrest, the 20-year-old singer is under a microscope in his recent deposition where the star was videotaped having a tantrum when asked about his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez. The actor pleaded not guilty for driving under the influence and for arresting arrest, but based on his drug test results there is an evidence of marijuana and anti-anxiety drug Xanax in his system.
A victim of paparazzi, Justin's lawyer Roy Black compared the singer to England's most beloved princess according to a report of HollywoodLife.com during an exclusive interview. Just like Princess Diana, the singer is a victim of too much press which caused her death on August 31, 1997.
"The paparazzi can form into dangerous mobs. This can cause a serious problem - recall lady Diana," Black revealed. "Justin is like other celebrities - hounded by the paparazzi. He has to hire security guards to protect him."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar