Justin Bieber is Forbes' Most Overexposed Celebrity, Lawyer Compares Him to Princess Diana
By Riza Ornos | March 13, 2014 12:06 PM EST
Troubled Canadian superstar Justin Bieber tops Forbes Most Overexposed Celebrities 2014 list including former Disney star Lindsay Lohan and twerking queen Miley Cyrus. Now under investigation, the "Baby" singer believed that he was set in his videotaped deposition, while lawyer compares him to Princess Diana.
REUTERS/Miami Beach Police Dep
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber is pictured in police custody in Miami Beach, Florida January 23, 2014 in this Miami Beach Police Department handout released to Reuters on March 4, 2014. Bieber was charged with driving under the influence, resisting arrest and using an expired license after Miami Beach police say they caught him drag racing on January 23. Bieber pleaded not guilty to the charges.
With an estimated $58 million in earnings, Justin is still a powerhouse even with his recent trial. The singer has over 50 million followers on Twitter and his "Baby" song is certified diamond single, with more than 10 million copies sold.
Thanks to his wild behaviour, the singer's reputation and career has taken some serious hits and now Bieber is suffering the consequences. But even with bad publicity, Justin is still ranking first in Forbes Overexposed Celebrities list with 67% overexposed rating.
Next to the list is reality show bombshell Kim Kardashian including the rest of the clan who are in the different places in the top ten list of this year's overexposed celebrities. Currently engaged to singer Kanye West, the reality star has been careful of her public image after giving birth to North West and busy planning for her upcoming June wedding.
After his Miami arrest, the 20-year-old singer is under a microscope in his recent deposition where the star was videotaped having a tantrum when asked about his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez. The actor pleaded not guilty for driving under the influence and for arresting arrest, but based on his drug test results there is an evidence of marijuana and anti-anxiety drug Xanax in his system.
A victim of paparazzi, Justin's lawyer Roy Black compared the singer to England's most beloved princess according to a report of HollywoodLife.com during an exclusive interview. Just like Princess Diana, the singer is a victim of too much press which caused her death on August 31, 1997.
"The paparazzi can form into dangerous mobs. This can cause a serious problem - recall lady Diana," Black revealed. "Justin is like other celebrities - hounded by the paparazzi. He has to hire security guards to protect him."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase