Justin Bieber is Forbes' Most Overexposed Celebrity, Lawyer Compares Him to Princess Diana
By Riza Ornos | March 13, 2014 12:06 PM EST
Troubled Canadian superstar Justin Bieber tops Forbes Most Overexposed Celebrities 2014 list including former Disney star Lindsay Lohan and twerking queen Miley Cyrus. Now under investigation, the "Baby" singer believed that he was set in his videotaped deposition, while lawyer compares him to Princess Diana.
REUTERS/Miami Beach Police Dep
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber is pictured in police custody in Miami Beach, Florida January 23, 2014 in this Miami Beach Police Department handout released to Reuters on March 4, 2014. Bieber was charged with driving under the influence, resisting arrest and using an expired license after Miami Beach police say they caught him drag racing on January 23. Bieber pleaded not guilty to the charges.
With an estimated $58 million in earnings, Justin is still a powerhouse even with his recent trial. The singer has over 50 million followers on Twitter and his "Baby" song is certified diamond single, with more than 10 million copies sold.
Thanks to his wild behaviour, the singer's reputation and career has taken some serious hits and now Bieber is suffering the consequences. But even with bad publicity, Justin is still ranking first in Forbes Overexposed Celebrities list with 67% overexposed rating.
Next to the list is reality show bombshell Kim Kardashian including the rest of the clan who are in the different places in the top ten list of this year's overexposed celebrities. Currently engaged to singer Kanye West, the reality star has been careful of her public image after giving birth to North West and busy planning for her upcoming June wedding.
After his Miami arrest, the 20-year-old singer is under a microscope in his recent deposition where the star was videotaped having a tantrum when asked about his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez. The actor pleaded not guilty for driving under the influence and for arresting arrest, but based on his drug test results there is an evidence of marijuana and anti-anxiety drug Xanax in his system.
A victim of paparazzi, Justin's lawyer Roy Black compared the singer to England's most beloved princess according to a report of HollywoodLife.com during an exclusive interview. Just like Princess Diana, the singer is a victim of too much press which caused her death on August 31, 1997.
"The paparazzi can form into dangerous mobs. This can cause a serious problem - recall lady Diana," Black revealed. "Justin is like other celebrities - hounded by the paparazzi. He has to hire security guards to protect him."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate