Justin Bieber is Forbes' Most Overexposed Celebrity, Lawyer Compares Him to Princess Diana
By Riza Ornos | March 13, 2014 12:06 PM EST
Troubled Canadian superstar Justin Bieber tops Forbes Most Overexposed Celebrities 2014 list including former Disney star Lindsay Lohan and twerking queen Miley Cyrus. Now under investigation, the "Baby" singer believed that he was set in his videotaped deposition, while lawyer compares him to Princess Diana.
REUTERS/Miami Beach Police Dep
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber is pictured in police custody in Miami Beach, Florida January 23, 2014 in this Miami Beach Police Department handout released to Reuters on March 4, 2014. Bieber was charged with driving under the influence, resisting arrest and using an expired license after Miami Beach police say they caught him drag racing on January 23. Bieber pleaded not guilty to the charges.
With an estimated $58 million in earnings, Justin is still a powerhouse even with his recent trial. The singer has over 50 million followers on Twitter and his "Baby" song is certified diamond single, with more than 10 million copies sold.
Thanks to his wild behaviour, the singer's reputation and career has taken some serious hits and now Bieber is suffering the consequences. But even with bad publicity, Justin is still ranking first in Forbes Overexposed Celebrities list with 67% overexposed rating.
Next to the list is reality show bombshell Kim Kardashian including the rest of the clan who are in the different places in the top ten list of this year's overexposed celebrities. Currently engaged to singer Kanye West, the reality star has been careful of her public image after giving birth to North West and busy planning for her upcoming June wedding.
After his Miami arrest, the 20-year-old singer is under a microscope in his recent deposition where the star was videotaped having a tantrum when asked about his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez. The actor pleaded not guilty for driving under the influence and for arresting arrest, but based on his drug test results there is an evidence of marijuana and anti-anxiety drug Xanax in his system.
A victim of paparazzi, Justin's lawyer Roy Black compared the singer to England's most beloved princess according to a report of HollywoodLife.com during an exclusive interview. Just like Princess Diana, the singer is a victim of too much press which caused her death on August 31, 1997.
"The paparazzi can form into dangerous mobs. This can cause a serious problem - recall lady Diana," Black revealed. "Justin is like other celebrities - hounded by the paparazzi. He has to hire security guards to protect him."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video