Justin Bieber is Forbes' Most Overexposed Celebrity, Lawyer Compares Him to Princess Diana
By Riza Ornos | March 13, 2014 12:06 PM EST
Troubled Canadian superstar Justin Bieber tops Forbes Most Overexposed Celebrities 2014 list including former Disney star Lindsay Lohan and twerking queen Miley Cyrus. Now under investigation, the "Baby" singer believed that he was set in his videotaped deposition, while lawyer compares him to Princess Diana.
REUTERS/Miami Beach Police Dep
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber is pictured in police custody in Miami Beach, Florida January 23, 2014 in this Miami Beach Police Department handout released to Reuters on March 4, 2014. Bieber was charged with driving under the influence, resisting arrest and using an expired license after Miami Beach police say they caught him drag racing on January 23. Bieber pleaded not guilty to the charges.
With an estimated $58 million in earnings, Justin is still a powerhouse even with his recent trial. The singer has over 50 million followers on Twitter and his "Baby" song is certified diamond single, with more than 10 million copies sold.
Thanks to his wild behaviour, the singer's reputation and career has taken some serious hits and now Bieber is suffering the consequences. But even with bad publicity, Justin is still ranking first in Forbes Overexposed Celebrities list with 67% overexposed rating.
Next to the list is reality show bombshell Kim Kardashian including the rest of the clan who are in the different places in the top ten list of this year's overexposed celebrities. Currently engaged to singer Kanye West, the reality star has been careful of her public image after giving birth to North West and busy planning for her upcoming June wedding.
After his Miami arrest, the 20-year-old singer is under a microscope in his recent deposition where the star was videotaped having a tantrum when asked about his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez. The actor pleaded not guilty for driving under the influence and for arresting arrest, but based on his drug test results there is an evidence of marijuana and anti-anxiety drug Xanax in his system.
A victim of paparazzi, Justin's lawyer Roy Black compared the singer to England's most beloved princess according to a report of HollywoodLife.com during an exclusive interview. Just like Princess Diana, the singer is a victim of too much press which caused her death on August 31, 1997.
"The paparazzi can form into dangerous mobs. This can cause a serious problem - recall lady Diana," Black revealed. "Justin is like other celebrities - hounded by the paparazzi. He has to hire security guards to protect him."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Things to Know About ‘Surprising, Explosive Ending’ of Andi Dorfman’s Season
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC One E8 (Plastic Variant of HTC One M8) with 5-Inch Display, Dual-SIM, 801 Processor and 2 GB RAM to Hit New Markets Soon
- iPhone 6 Release Date in September 26 with Price Details and More Killer Features
- Apple iPad Mini Air: Three Fresh Features on the Smart Tablet to Wait for
- 4.7-Inch iPhone 6 Release Date is Sept 26 after iOS 8 GM Public Debut on Sept 17 – Reports