Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 Update: Mystery Deepens, Last Words of Pilot of Missing Jet Revealed; CIA Investigating Possibilities of Pilot Suicide
By jaskiran kaur | March 13, 2014 11:50 AM EST
Mystery of the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 has baffled one and all. More than six days after, there is still no sign of the missing Malaysian jet that vanished somewhere above South China Sea on Saturday, March 8, 2014.
The latest update is that the last words of the pilot from the cockpit of missing jet were revealed for the first time by aviation officials. Recently, a Kuala Lumpur's ambassador to Beijing, Iskandar Sarudin revealed the last words spoken by Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah in a meeting with relatives and friends of the missing passengers, according to Sydney Morning Herald.
"All right, good night," were final words spoken by pilot from aircraft MH370 after he was told by air traffic controllers of Malaysia that he was about to enter Vietnamese air space. And few moments after the plane lost contact with radar and apparently disappeared.
According to Mirror UK report, the commercial director of Malaysia Airlines, Hugh Dunleavy told that the captain on board was a veteran who had an "excellent record."
"There have been absolutely no implications that we are aware of that there was anything untoward in either his behavior or attitude," added Dunleavy as quoted by Mirror UK.
He assured that there is no reason to believe that "any action" from the crew on board could cause the jet to vanish.
This is one of the biggest aviation disasters of all times. 10 hi-resolution satellites, dozens of aircrafts and ships from several countries are devoted to search the missing MH370, but to no avail.
Authorities involved have admitted that they are uncertain of the flight path taken by the missing Malaysian aircraft which was carrying 239 passengers. Mystery of the missing jet is only deepening, adding to the confusion.
Recent reports claimed that the plane may have turned back from the point where Boeing 777 lost contact with radar.
Meanwhile, Daily Mail reported that Director of CIA John Brennan revealed that experts are now investigating possibilities of suicide committed by the pilot of the Malaysia Airlines missing flight MH370.
John Brennan revealed that at this time they cannot rule out possibility of "any theory," when he was asked if possibility of pilot deliberately bringing down the aircraft persists.
According to the theory, the plane may have "disappeared" from civilian radar tracking that is constantly tracking its movement after the pilot may have turned off the transponder before it went missing.
"Could it just have been some kind of catastrophic event? I do not think people at this point should rule out any lines of inquiry," said John Brennan the head of the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).
John Brennan also said that possibility of a terrorist act cannot be discounted too, at this time.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Immediate Deaths After Ice Bucket Challenge Are Hoaxes Gone Viral: Neck Injury And Hypothermia Killed Two People Performing The Stunt
- Risky Selfies That Were Taken A Few Seconds Before Tragedy Struck
- ISIS Update: Executioner of James Foley with British Accent Identified as ‘John’
- Viral Video Missouri Mall: Back-To-School Promo Of East Hills Mall In Missouri Goes Viral As Terrible Mall Ad [WATCH VIDEO]
- ISIS Beheading US Journalist James Foley Sparks Outrage, Netizens Demand 'All-Out War'
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members