2014 Forbes List of Most Overexposed Celebrities: Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Lindsay Lohan, ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians' Stars
March 13, 2014 10:22 AM EST
2014 Forbes List of Most Overexposed Celebrities: Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Lindsay Lohan, ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians” Stars
Controversial Canadian star Justin Bieber tops the list of Forbes 2014 list of most overexposed celebrities including "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" stars Kim Kardashian and momager Kris Jenner. The three Kardashians sisters and KUWTK matriarch are all in the top 10 of Forbes overexposed list with Kim earning the highest rating of 61%.
Famous for their reality show, the Kardashian's sisters make the cut for this year's list thanks to so much family drama and Kim's widely known engagement to singer Kanye West. It will not be a surprise if next year sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner will join the list with their dad Bruce Jenner.
Twerking queen Miley Cyrus took home the 57% overexposed rating thanks to her "Bangerz" album and her Video Music Awards performance. The singer shocks the world with her sudden transformation, her break-up with fiancée Liam Hemsworth and her endless twerking.
The "Wrecking Ball" singer dominated the past twelve months with her tongue wagging antics and headline-grabbing stunts. But the actress failed to grab to the number one spot and managed to land in the fourth place.
After exposing her 36 famous celebrity lovers, Lindsay Lohan is in the spotlight again as she allegedly penned the list of her conquests that got into the hands of In Touch magazine. The "Mean Girls" star famous lovers include "Fifty Shades of Grey" actor Jaime Dornan, Justin Timberlake, Zac Efron, Wilmer Valderama and Heath Ledger.
The 27-year-old former Disney star got an overexposed rating of 59% and took the number three spot on the list. Although she is no longer visible in the public eye, hotel heiress Paris Hilton is still considered overexposed and landed on the eight place with 53% rating.
With estimated $58 million earnings, the "Baby" singer is the cream of the crop with over 50 million Twitter followers and his never ending feud with the law. Justin who is allegedly wooing his on-and-off again girlfriend Selena Gomez got 67% ahead of everyone in the Forbes annual list.
Here's the complete list of 2014 Forbes Most Overexposed Celebrities
- 1. Justin Bieber (Overexposed Rating: 67%)
- 2. Kim Kardashian (Overexposed Rating: 61%)
- 3. Lindsay Lohan ((Overexposed Rating: 59%)
- 4. Miley Cyrus (Overexposed Rating: 57%)
- 5. Honey Boo Boo (Overexposed Rating: 56%)
- 6. Kris Jenner (Overexposed Rating: 55%)
- 7. Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi (Overexposed Rating: 55%)
- 8. Paris Hilton (Overexposed Rating: 53%)
- 9. Kourtney Kardashian (Overexposed Rating: 50%)
- 10. Khloe Kardashian (Overexposed Rating: 49%)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Scandal Season 4 Update: Premiere Episode Title Revealed, A Different New Season
- Transfer News: In Demand Everton Midfielder Silence Speculations by Penning New Deal [VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Reebok Launches Bacon Line to Lure CrossFit and Paleo Diet Fans
- Transfer News: Star Midfielder Pledges Future with Manchester City [VIDEO]
- ACT Party's Demand to Re Consider Maoris Privileges Evokes Reprimand