‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Jaime Dornan Slept with Lindsay Lohan?
By Riza Ornos | March 13, 2014 10:21 AM EST
Controversial star Lindsay Lohan is back and she is making her own list of famous celebrity conquests and that includes Christian Grey on the flesh, Jaime Dornan. The Northern Irish lad was included in Lindsay's 36 famous lovers as In Touch Weekly exposed to the world her penned list of dalliances.
Fifty Shades of Grey: Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan Share First Kiss on Film Set
Known his most coveted role in E.L. James book adaptation "Fifty Shades of Grey," Jaime Dornan's name was included on the list that said to date back from Jan. 30, 2013. The 27-year-old star penned the shocking list of her best known lovers when she was out with friends at California's Beverly Hilton Hotel.
The list also features Maroon 5 front man Adam Levine who is currently engaged to Victoria Secret angel Prinsloo Behati, Zac Efron, Justin Timberlake, Collin Farrell, Heath Ledger and Joaquin Phoenix. "They were giggling and talking s**t about people in the industry," says the source of In Touch magazine.
"It was her personal conquest list. She was trying to impress her friends with the list and then tossed it aside," adds the source.
Dornan and Lohan was originally linked in April 2006 when the actor was struggling from a break-up from British actress Keira Knightley, the two dated from 2003 to 2005. The "Pirates of the Caribbean" actress was Jaime's serious relationship before his marriage.
The actor also dated fellow Calvin Klein model Kate Moss and Sienna Miller, and the news of sleeping with the "Mean Girls" star shocks the fans of the actor. "The list has some pretty big names on it, and they're not all single guys," revealed the insider. "This getting out now could rock several Hollywood relationships to the core."
Many of these actors on the list will never imagine that Lohan will exposed their dirty little secret, but she did and now all we have to do is wait for the reaction of these stars.
The 31-year-old actor is currently shooting BBC Two's "The Fall" season 2 and recently wrapped the production of "Fifty Shades of Grey" production in Vancouver. The actor who is married to singer Amelia Warner last April welcomed their first child four months ago.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools