‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Jaime Dornan Slept with Lindsay Lohan?
By Riza Ornos | March 13, 2014 10:21 AM EST
Controversial star Lindsay Lohan is back and she is making her own list of famous celebrity conquests and that includes Christian Grey on the flesh, Jaime Dornan. The Northern Irish lad was included in Lindsay's 36 famous lovers as In Touch Weekly exposed to the world her penned list of dalliances.
Fifty Shades of Grey: Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan Share First Kiss on Film Set
Known his most coveted role in E.L. James book adaptation "Fifty Shades of Grey," Jaime Dornan's name was included on the list that said to date back from Jan. 30, 2013. The 27-year-old star penned the shocking list of her best known lovers when she was out with friends at California's Beverly Hilton Hotel.
The list also features Maroon 5 front man Adam Levine who is currently engaged to Victoria Secret angel Prinsloo Behati, Zac Efron, Justin Timberlake, Collin Farrell, Heath Ledger and Joaquin Phoenix. "They were giggling and talking s**t about people in the industry," says the source of In Touch magazine.
"It was her personal conquest list. She was trying to impress her friends with the list and then tossed it aside," adds the source.
Dornan and Lohan was originally linked in April 2006 when the actor was struggling from a break-up from British actress Keira Knightley, the two dated from 2003 to 2005. The "Pirates of the Caribbean" actress was Jaime's serious relationship before his marriage.
The actor also dated fellow Calvin Klein model Kate Moss and Sienna Miller, and the news of sleeping with the "Mean Girls" star shocks the fans of the actor. "The list has some pretty big names on it, and they're not all single guys," revealed the insider. "This getting out now could rock several Hollywood relationships to the core."
Many of these actors on the list will never imagine that Lohan will exposed their dirty little secret, but she did and now all we have to do is wait for the reaction of these stars.
The 31-year-old actor is currently shooting BBC Two's "The Fall" season 2 and recently wrapped the production of "Fifty Shades of Grey" production in Vancouver. The actor who is married to singer Amelia Warner last April welcomed their first child four months ago.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Finale Spoiler: Blake Proposes To Top Favourite Of Season 2
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money