‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Jaime Dornan Slept with Lindsay Lohan?
By Riza Ornos | March 13, 2014 10:21 AM EST
Controversial star Lindsay Lohan is back and she is making her own list of famous celebrity conquests and that includes Christian Grey on the flesh, Jaime Dornan. The Northern Irish lad was included in Lindsay's 36 famous lovers as In Touch Weekly exposed to the world her penned list of dalliances.
Fifty Shades of Grey: Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan Share First Kiss on Film Set
Known his most coveted role in E.L. James book adaptation "Fifty Shades of Grey," Jaime Dornan's name was included on the list that said to date back from Jan. 30, 2013. The 27-year-old star penned the shocking list of her best known lovers when she was out with friends at California's Beverly Hilton Hotel.
The list also features Maroon 5 front man Adam Levine who is currently engaged to Victoria Secret angel Prinsloo Behati, Zac Efron, Justin Timberlake, Collin Farrell, Heath Ledger and Joaquin Phoenix. "They were giggling and talking s**t about people in the industry," says the source of In Touch magazine.
"It was her personal conquest list. She was trying to impress her friends with the list and then tossed it aside," adds the source.
Dornan and Lohan was originally linked in April 2006 when the actor was struggling from a break-up from British actress Keira Knightley, the two dated from 2003 to 2005. The "Pirates of the Caribbean" actress was Jaime's serious relationship before his marriage.
The actor also dated fellow Calvin Klein model Kate Moss and Sienna Miller, and the news of sleeping with the "Mean Girls" star shocks the fans of the actor. "The list has some pretty big names on it, and they're not all single guys," revealed the insider. "This getting out now could rock several Hollywood relationships to the core."
Many of these actors on the list will never imagine that Lohan will exposed their dirty little secret, but she did and now all we have to do is wait for the reaction of these stars.
The 31-year-old actor is currently shooting BBC Two's "The Fall" season 2 and recently wrapped the production of "Fifty Shades of Grey" production in Vancouver. The actor who is married to singer Amelia Warner last April welcomed their first child four months ago.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports