One Direction Hottie Zayn Malik to Wed Girlfriend Perrie Edwards in Disney Theme Wedding in 2014
By nidhi tewari | March 13, 2014 10:16 AM EST
Being a One Direction guy makes Zayn Malik a hopeless romantic person automatically. He has a cute girlfriend Perrie Edwards and would like to tie a knot with her one day. So what could be his ideal destination for the wedding with his girlfriend? All One Direction fans would believe that he would get married in the romantic city of Paris (just like Kim Kardashian and Kanye West) or may be Rome? But you would be surprised to know that Zayn and Perrie would love to get married in Disneyland instead!
One Direction's Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Harry Styles
"I do love Disney so [a themed wedding] would be amazing," Perrie told US Weekly, MTV reports. "I'm a big child. We are both big kids!"
Little Mix's Perrie, 20, and Zayn, 21, both have very busy careers but somehow hope to get married during 2014. The cute couple are hard core Disney fans and earlier this year both celebrated Zayn's birthday in Disneyland Paris.
"Hopefully we will one day be able to sit down together and start making plans. No date at all in mind yet. It's gonna be tough to make time to see each other, but we always make it work. Lots of texting and talking. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, I guess," Zayn said, according to Ocean Up Web site.
So would the fun loving couple wear Disney outfits on their wedding? A Mickey Mouse outfit for Zayn and a cute Minnie outfit with headgear for the bride to be? The couple did not have any answer to this. But would the fun loving cute lovers plan to have kids soon?
"I have no idea how many kids I want, you never know until you get to that point of life when you're ready, but I'm not anywhere near that yet!," Perrie said, according to the Web site.
In other news Perrie has been criticised for looking too pale and not succumbing to the trend of applying fake tan. But the girl is confident about her skin tone and said she would not alter it at any cost.
"Can I just say, all the people hating are just stupid little Zayn Malik fans. They're hating because they want to be with Zayn," Perrie hit back at critics, according to digitalspy.com.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People