One Direction Hottie Zayn Malik to Wed Girlfriend Perrie Edwards in Disney Theme Wedding in 2014
By nidhi tewari | March 13, 2014 10:16 AM EST
Being a One Direction guy makes Zayn Malik a hopeless romantic person automatically. He has a cute girlfriend Perrie Edwards and would like to tie a knot with her one day. So what could be his ideal destination for the wedding with his girlfriend? All One Direction fans would believe that he would get married in the romantic city of Paris (just like Kim Kardashian and Kanye West) or may be Rome? But you would be surprised to know that Zayn and Perrie would love to get married in Disneyland instead!
One Direction's Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Harry Styles
"I do love Disney so [a themed wedding] would be amazing," Perrie told US Weekly, MTV reports. "I'm a big child. We are both big kids!"
Little Mix's Perrie, 20, and Zayn, 21, both have very busy careers but somehow hope to get married during 2014. The cute couple are hard core Disney fans and earlier this year both celebrated Zayn's birthday in Disneyland Paris.
"Hopefully we will one day be able to sit down together and start making plans. No date at all in mind yet. It's gonna be tough to make time to see each other, but we always make it work. Lots of texting and talking. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, I guess," Zayn said, according to Ocean Up Web site.
So would the fun loving couple wear Disney outfits on their wedding? A Mickey Mouse outfit for Zayn and a cute Minnie outfit with headgear for the bride to be? The couple did not have any answer to this. But would the fun loving cute lovers plan to have kids soon?
"I have no idea how many kids I want, you never know until you get to that point of life when you're ready, but I'm not anywhere near that yet!," Perrie said, according to the Web site.
In other news Perrie has been criticised for looking too pale and not succumbing to the trend of applying fake tan. But the girl is confident about her skin tone and said she would not alter it at any cost.
"Can I just say, all the people hating are just stupid little Zayn Malik fans. They're hating because they want to be with Zayn," Perrie hit back at critics, according to digitalspy.com.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Premiere Announcement Plus Spoilers [Watch Video]
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists