One Direction Hottie Zayn Malik to Wed Girlfriend Perrie Edwards in Disney Theme Wedding in 2014
By nidhi tewari | March 13, 2014 10:16 AM EST
Being a One Direction guy makes Zayn Malik a hopeless romantic person automatically. He has a cute girlfriend Perrie Edwards and would like to tie a knot with her one day. So what could be his ideal destination for the wedding with his girlfriend? All One Direction fans would believe that he would get married in the romantic city of Paris (just like Kim Kardashian and Kanye West) or may be Rome? But you would be surprised to know that Zayn and Perrie would love to get married in Disneyland instead!
One Direction's Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Harry Styles
"I do love Disney so [a themed wedding] would be amazing," Perrie told US Weekly, MTV reports. "I'm a big child. We are both big kids!"
Little Mix's Perrie, 20, and Zayn, 21, both have very busy careers but somehow hope to get married during 2014. The cute couple are hard core Disney fans and earlier this year both celebrated Zayn's birthday in Disneyland Paris.
"Hopefully we will one day be able to sit down together and start making plans. No date at all in mind yet. It's gonna be tough to make time to see each other, but we always make it work. Lots of texting and talking. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, I guess," Zayn said, according to Ocean Up Web site.
So would the fun loving couple wear Disney outfits on their wedding? A Mickey Mouse outfit for Zayn and a cute Minnie outfit with headgear for the bride to be? The couple did not have any answer to this. But would the fun loving cute lovers plan to have kids soon?
"I have no idea how many kids I want, you never know until you get to that point of life when you're ready, but I'm not anywhere near that yet!," Perrie said, according to the Web site.
In other news Perrie has been criticised for looking too pale and not succumbing to the trend of applying fake tan. But the girl is confident about her skin tone and said she would not alter it at any cost.
"Can I just say, all the people hating are just stupid little Zayn Malik fans. They're hating because they want to be with Zayn," Perrie hit back at critics, according to digitalspy.com.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast