One Direction Hottie Zayn Malik to Wed Girlfriend Perrie Edwards in Disney Theme Wedding in 2014
By nidhi tewari | March 13, 2014 10:16 AM EST
Being a One Direction guy makes Zayn Malik a hopeless romantic person automatically. He has a cute girlfriend Perrie Edwards and would like to tie a knot with her one day. So what could be his ideal destination for the wedding with his girlfriend? All One Direction fans would believe that he would get married in the romantic city of Paris (just like Kim Kardashian and Kanye West) or may be Rome? But you would be surprised to know that Zayn and Perrie would love to get married in Disneyland instead!
One Direction's Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Harry Styles
"I do love Disney so [a themed wedding] would be amazing," Perrie told US Weekly, MTV reports. "I'm a big child. We are both big kids!"
Little Mix's Perrie, 20, and Zayn, 21, both have very busy careers but somehow hope to get married during 2014. The cute couple are hard core Disney fans and earlier this year both celebrated Zayn's birthday in Disneyland Paris.
"Hopefully we will one day be able to sit down together and start making plans. No date at all in mind yet. It's gonna be tough to make time to see each other, but we always make it work. Lots of texting and talking. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, I guess," Zayn said, according to Ocean Up Web site.
So would the fun loving couple wear Disney outfits on their wedding? A Mickey Mouse outfit for Zayn and a cute Minnie outfit with headgear for the bride to be? The couple did not have any answer to this. But would the fun loving cute lovers plan to have kids soon?
"I have no idea how many kids I want, you never know until you get to that point of life when you're ready, but I'm not anywhere near that yet!," Perrie said, according to the Web site.
In other news Perrie has been criticised for looking too pale and not succumbing to the trend of applying fake tan. But the girl is confident about her skin tone and said she would not alter it at any cost.
"Can I just say, all the people hating are just stupid little Zayn Malik fans. They're hating because they want to be with Zayn," Perrie hit back at critics, according to digitalspy.com.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia