NBA Preview: Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Clippers Betting Odds and Trends
By James Patrick Quizon | March 13, 2014 3:09 AM EST
Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors visit Chris Paul and the Los Angeles Clippers on Wednesday night in what is the fourth and final meeting in this regular season.
NBA: Golden State Warriors at Toronto Raptors
With the way the playoff picture is shaping up, these West rivals could very well meet again in the first round of the postseason.
Los Angeles enters the game third in the Western Conference with a 45-20 win-loss card while Golden State is at sixth with a 41-24 record.
The pair of Western squads is two of the hottest teams in the league. The Warriors are aiming for their sixth straight victory and are 10-2 in their last 12 outings. The Clippers have a longer win-streak as they target their ninth consecutive win.
Golden State holds the edge in the regular season series, 2-1 with the home teams coming out victorious each time. L.A. won the first meeting, 126-115 as Paul (42 points) outdueled Curry (38 points) in the high-scoring game.
The Warriors took the next two, 105-103 as David Lee logged in a double-double of 23 points and 13 rebounds and 111-92 led by Curry’s 22 points and 7 assists.
Golden State is coming off a blowout 108-85 win versus the Dallas Mavericks, which was limited to 36.6 per cent field goal shooting (30/82 FG). Andrew Bogut had 15 points and 10 boards while Jordan Crawford came off the bench to top score for the Warriors with 19 markers.
The Clippers beat the Phoenix Suns, 112-105 in its last game. Blake Griffin exploded for 37 points and DeAndre Jordan had only 8 points but hauled 17 rebounds.
Betting Lines: Golden State Warriors (+6.5) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (211.0)
Game time: 1:30 pm AEDT
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Golden State Warriors Trends
- The Warriors are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games
- The Warriors are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games on the road
- The Warriors are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games vs. the Clippers
Los Angeles Clippers Trends
- The Clippers are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games
- The Clippers are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games vs. West teams
- The Clippers are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games after a win
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy