NBA Where to Watch Live: Miami Heat vs Brooklyn Nets Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | March 13, 2014 1:46 AM EST
Miami Heat, after breaking a three-game skid, will look to pick up their first win over the Brooklyn Nets this season when they host Jason Kidd's men on Wednesday.
The Nets are 2-0 against the Heat this year, but both those wins have come at home. Brooklyn has a poor record against Heat in Miami, having failed to add a 'W' in more than six years.
However, holding the best record (22-9) since the turn of the year in the Eastern Conference, this might be as good a chance as any to topple the Heat, who snapped a three-game losing streak with a hard-fought 99-90 victory over the Washington Wizards, a victory which earned Miami a playoff spot.
"We needed this win," Dwyane Wade said. "We weren't down on ourselves, but we really don't like losing two games in a row and we lost three. So this was a good way to pick it back up, and now we have a great week at home."
The home swing continues against the Nets - a team on a hot streak having won six of their last seven games. "(The Nets) are playing some great basketball right now," LeBron James said. 'We look forward to playing a team that's been playing good."
Wade had 13 points in the fourth quarter to key the Heat past the Wizards on Monday, and the guard looked as good as ever playing in a rare back-to-back game, after enduring nearly 40 minutes in the overtime loss to the Chicago Bulls on Sunday.
"People made sweeping assumptions that he won't play any [games] back-to-back, but that's never been the case," Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said. "When we say everything is day-to-day, that's what we mean. If he can pass a series of exercises and tests of the routine, if his legs feel good, why hold back?
"He's ready to go and he can play. We anticipated early in the year that as the season went on, he would feel better."
With Wade looking healthy, Miami do not have any real injury worries, while Brooklyn remains without Brook Lopez with the center expected to miss the rest of the season.
Kevin Garnett has missed the last six games for the Nets, but could return along with Andrei Kirilenko, who did not feature in the 101-97 win over the Toronto Raptors because of an ankle problem.
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 7 pm ET start with live coverage on ESPN in the US. The game can be watched via live streaming in the US HERE. Viewers in the rest of the world can live stream the action HERE.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
- Kate Middleton, Kelly Brook Have 'Most Perfect Breasts' While Kim Kardashian, Rihanna Have 'Least Desirable' Breasts, New Survey Finds [SEE PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Fight Won't Happen As Long As Bob Arum Is Involved, Says Pacquiao's Former Conditioning Coach
- MMA News: Transgender Fighter Fallon Fox Challenges Ronda Rousey, Fires Back on ‘Ignorant’ Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Points Out Amir Khan's Poor Boxing Record
- WWE News: CM Punk Merchandise Pulled From Stands, Punk Chasing Royalties For WWE 2K15 Inclusion [VIDEO]
- Floyd Mayweather Admits Marcos Maidana’s Power Shot Hurt Him [VIDEO]
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6: Performance, Sales, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 L