Arsenal FC Transfer News: United to Stand in the Way of Gunners in Signing Madrid Striker
By Mark Wayne Eubank | March 13, 2014 1:28 AM EST
Manchester United and Arsenal go up against each other in signing Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata this coming summer
The Bernabeu starlet was heavily rumoured to be making a move to the Emirates last January, but never materialised because Real was not ready to let go of him.
This time, however, the 21-year-old might personally initiate a transfer as he finds himself out of favour and lying deep in the Los Blancos rotation.
He has played a total of 21 games in all competition for Madrid, but managed to start in only three of those appearances.
The Red Devils are considering Morata as a key addition in David Moyes' attempt to overhaul and strengthen his squad this coming summer.
However, the Gunners would definitely not go down without putting up a fight to sign the promising forward to beef up their attacking line.
Morata is suggested to be valued at £10m, but his stocks might soon rise because of interests shown by England's top clubs.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Kate Upton And BF Justin Verlander Nude Photo Leaked; Verlander Instantly Became An Internet Meme Sensation
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- FIBA World Cup 2014: Puerto Rico vs. Greece Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Preview
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones