Floyd Mayweather Allegedly Ordered Kidnapping and Beating of Employees Suspected of Jewellery Theft
By Anne Lu | March 12, 2014 8:35 PM EST
Floyd Mayweather is reportedly involved in the savage attack of two of his employees whom he believes have stolen his jewellery.
According to TMZ Sports, the two men were hired to work on the undefeated boxer’s home in Las Vegas when the jewellery went missing. Floyd thought that they were the culprit.
Sources told the gossip site that the men were contacted and instructed to meet Floyd in an off-site location several weeks ago. And when they arrived, Floyd was waiting for them. He then had his “people” beat them with various weapons, including clubs.
Both men ended up with broken arms and legs after the brutal attack. They were hospitalised for days, with one source saying that they suffered from “some ‘Breaking Bad’ s***.’”
The men denied taking the valuables, but Floyd only realised that they were saying the truth a little too late.
And now the alleged victims have lawyered up, intending to sue Floyd for attempted murder, mayhem, and kidnapping.
Mayweather isn’t new to lawsuits. In 2011, he was charged with domestic violence for allegedly beating up his ex-girlfriend. He pled guilty to misdemeanour battery after a deal with prosecutors to drop the felony battery charge. He also had past domestic violence charges in 2002 and 2005.
In 2010, one of his bodyguards was arrested for shooting a man after the boxer confronted him. In separate and unrelated incidents, he was also charged with felony theft, coercions, and robbery charges.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales