Floyd Mayweather Allegedly Ordered Kidnapping and Beating of Employees Suspected of Jewellery Theft
By Anne Lu | March 12, 2014 8:35 PM EST
Floyd Mayweather is reportedly involved in the savage attack of two of his employees whom he believes have stolen his jewellery.
According to TMZ Sports, the two men were hired to work on the undefeated boxer’s home in Las Vegas when the jewellery went missing. Floyd thought that they were the culprit.
Sources told the gossip site that the men were contacted and instructed to meet Floyd in an off-site location several weeks ago. And when they arrived, Floyd was waiting for them. He then had his “people” beat them with various weapons, including clubs.
Both men ended up with broken arms and legs after the brutal attack. They were hospitalised for days, with one source saying that they suffered from “some ‘Breaking Bad’ s***.’”
The men denied taking the valuables, but Floyd only realised that they were saying the truth a little too late.
And now the alleged victims have lawyered up, intending to sue Floyd for attempted murder, mayhem, and kidnapping.
Mayweather isn’t new to lawsuits. In 2011, he was charged with domestic violence for allegedly beating up his ex-girlfriend. He pled guilty to misdemeanour battery after a deal with prosecutors to drop the felony battery charge. He also had past domestic violence charges in 2002 and 2005.
In 2010, one of his bodyguards was arrested for shooting a man after the boxer confronted him. In separate and unrelated incidents, he was also charged with felony theft, coercions, and robbery charges.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Cult Linked To Missing NSW Brothers
- Islamic State: British PM Cameron To Call For Air Strike After Militants Beheaded David Haines
- Vatican Car Has Cocaine and Cannabis
- Islamic State: UK Admits It Has No Power To Save Briton Alan Henning’s Head From Being Chopped
- Sydney Police Intercept $75M Worth Of Drugs In Frozen Fish Disguised As Liquid In Ice Packs
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet