Honda Mobilio RS Indonesia Price List Leaked; Features Details
By greeshma m | March 12, 2014 8:07 PM EST
The price details of Honda's soon-to-be-launched Mobilio RS have surfaced online, along with the spy shots of the new MPV.
Mobilio RS, the sporty version of Mobilio, has been making the headlines for quite sometime now. Now, the folks at Autonetmagz have managed to get hold of the price list of the new MPV for the Indonesia market. The auto portal also posted a set of spy shots of the car, which is believed to be in testing phase in Indonesia. The Mobilio RS is expected to hit the Indonesian market soon.
If reports are to be believed, when compared to the original Mobilio variant, the upcoming Mobilio RS will be costlier by 27 million Rupiah (1.44 lakhs). The leaked price list claims the upcoming Honda Mobilio RS will be priced at 214 million Rupiah (11.44 lakhs) for the manual variant and 225 million Rupiah (12.03 lakhs) for the CVT variant.
The Mobilio RS is expected to flaunt cosmetic upgrades, like redesigned headlights with LEDs, revised bumpers, side skirts, alloy wheels and a twin chrome grille.
In India, Mobilio MPV is expected to debut during the third quarter. The new Honda Mobilio will be offered in both petrol and diesel engines in the country. While the petrol model of the car will pack 1.5-litre i-VTEC petrol motor, which can churn out a power of 117bhp, the diesel variant will come with 98bhp, 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel unit. Built on Honda's popular Brio hatchback platform, the car will take on the likes of Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, Chevrolet Enjoy and Nissan Evalia in the domestic market.
Honda is also expected to launch the third generation Jazz in India by 2015. Jazz will be launched with petrol and diesel engine variants. The petrol version of the Jazz will come with the same 1.2-litre, i-VTEC petrol engine, which powers Amaze and Brio. It can generate a power of 87bhp, with a torque of 110Nm @ 4800rpm. The diesel Jazz will pack 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel motor, which can pump 100PS of power and 200Nm torque.
(Edited by Vishnuprasad S Pillai)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tesco Facing Crisis After Chairman Quits Citing Accounting Scandal In The Retail Giant
- #Snapgate: iPad Air 2 Breaks While Undergoing Bend Test
- Australian Federal Court Fines Reebok $350,000 & Orders Refunds For Shoe Endorsed By Miranda Kerr That Claims Unproven Health Benefits
- Perth Call Centre Staff Bad In English And Not Philippine And Indian Counterparts, Telstra Boss Says
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine