Honda Mobilio RS Indonesia Price List Leaked; Features Details
By greeshma m | March 12, 2014 8:07 PM EST
The price details of Honda's soon-to-be-launched Mobilio RS have surfaced online, along with the spy shots of the new MPV.
Mobilio RS, the sporty version of Mobilio, has been making the headlines for quite sometime now. Now, the folks at Autonetmagz have managed to get hold of the price list of the new MPV for the Indonesia market. The auto portal also posted a set of spy shots of the car, which is believed to be in testing phase in Indonesia. The Mobilio RS is expected to hit the Indonesian market soon.
If reports are to be believed, when compared to the original Mobilio variant, the upcoming Mobilio RS will be costlier by 27 million Rupiah (1.44 lakhs). The leaked price list claims the upcoming Honda Mobilio RS will be priced at 214 million Rupiah (11.44 lakhs) for the manual variant and 225 million Rupiah (12.03 lakhs) for the CVT variant.
The Mobilio RS is expected to flaunt cosmetic upgrades, like redesigned headlights with LEDs, revised bumpers, side skirts, alloy wheels and a twin chrome grille.
In India, Mobilio MPV is expected to debut during the third quarter. The new Honda Mobilio will be offered in both petrol and diesel engines in the country. While the petrol model of the car will pack 1.5-litre i-VTEC petrol motor, which can churn out a power of 117bhp, the diesel variant will come with 98bhp, 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel unit. Built on Honda's popular Brio hatchback platform, the car will take on the likes of Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, Chevrolet Enjoy and Nissan Evalia in the domestic market.
Honda is also expected to launch the third generation Jazz in India by 2015. Jazz will be launched with petrol and diesel engine variants. The petrol version of the Jazz will come with the same 1.2-litre, i-VTEC petrol engine, which powers Amaze and Brio. It can generate a power of 87bhp, with a torque of 110Nm @ 4800rpm. The diesel Jazz will pack 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel motor, which can pump 100PS of power and 200Nm torque.
(Edited by Vishnuprasad S Pillai)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock EPS Raised to $7.67 Per Share; Apple Pay Could Be Promising in Australia
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date