Honda Mobilio RS Indonesia Price List Leaked; Features Details
By greeshma m | March 12, 2014 8:07 PM EST
The price details of Honda's soon-to-be-launched Mobilio RS have surfaced online, along with the spy shots of the new MPV.
Mobilio RS, the sporty version of Mobilio, has been making the headlines for quite sometime now. Now, the folks at Autonetmagz have managed to get hold of the price list of the new MPV for the Indonesia market. The auto portal also posted a set of spy shots of the car, which is believed to be in testing phase in Indonesia. The Mobilio RS is expected to hit the Indonesian market soon.
If reports are to be believed, when compared to the original Mobilio variant, the upcoming Mobilio RS will be costlier by 27 million Rupiah (1.44 lakhs). The leaked price list claims the upcoming Honda Mobilio RS will be priced at 214 million Rupiah (11.44 lakhs) for the manual variant and 225 million Rupiah (12.03 lakhs) for the CVT variant.
The Mobilio RS is expected to flaunt cosmetic upgrades, like redesigned headlights with LEDs, revised bumpers, side skirts, alloy wheels and a twin chrome grille.
In India, Mobilio MPV is expected to debut during the third quarter. The new Honda Mobilio will be offered in both petrol and diesel engines in the country. While the petrol model of the car will pack 1.5-litre i-VTEC petrol motor, which can churn out a power of 117bhp, the diesel variant will come with 98bhp, 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel unit. Built on Honda's popular Brio hatchback platform, the car will take on the likes of Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, Chevrolet Enjoy and Nissan Evalia in the domestic market.
Honda is also expected to launch the third generation Jazz in India by 2015. Jazz will be launched with petrol and diesel engine variants. The petrol version of the Jazz will come with the same 1.2-litre, i-VTEC petrol engine, which powers Amaze and Brio. It can generate a power of 87bhp, with a torque of 110Nm @ 4800rpm. The diesel Jazz will pack 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel motor, which can pump 100PS of power and 200Nm torque.
(Edited by Vishnuprasad S Pillai)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- California Fruits Recalled in USA and Canada for Possible Listeria Contamination
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 17: Air Carrier Losing $1.6 Million/Day; Crisis Management Experts Suggest Hiring Risk Expert as CEO
- The IBM and Apple Merger: Will it Spell Trouble to Rival Companies
- CBA, NAB, Westpac in Fixed Rate War Offering Below 5% Interest
- Radio Australia Cuts to Affect Isolated Vanuatu Residents Who Rely on It for Weather Bulletins
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales