Honda Mobilio RS Indonesia Price List Leaked; Features Details
By greeshma m | March 12, 2014 8:07 PM EST
The price details of Honda's soon-to-be-launched Mobilio RS have surfaced online, along with the spy shots of the new MPV.
Mobilio RS, the sporty version of Mobilio, has been making the headlines for quite sometime now. Now, the folks at Autonetmagz have managed to get hold of the price list of the new MPV for the Indonesia market. The auto portal also posted a set of spy shots of the car, which is believed to be in testing phase in Indonesia. The Mobilio RS is expected to hit the Indonesian market soon.
If reports are to be believed, when compared to the original Mobilio variant, the upcoming Mobilio RS will be costlier by 27 million Rupiah (1.44 lakhs). The leaked price list claims the upcoming Honda Mobilio RS will be priced at 214 million Rupiah (11.44 lakhs) for the manual variant and 225 million Rupiah (12.03 lakhs) for the CVT variant.
The Mobilio RS is expected to flaunt cosmetic upgrades, like redesigned headlights with LEDs, revised bumpers, side skirts, alloy wheels and a twin chrome grille.
In India, Mobilio MPV is expected to debut during the third quarter. The new Honda Mobilio will be offered in both petrol and diesel engines in the country. While the petrol model of the car will pack 1.5-litre i-VTEC petrol motor, which can churn out a power of 117bhp, the diesel variant will come with 98bhp, 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel unit. Built on Honda's popular Brio hatchback platform, the car will take on the likes of Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, Chevrolet Enjoy and Nissan Evalia in the domestic market.
Honda is also expected to launch the third generation Jazz in India by 2015. Jazz will be launched with petrol and diesel engine variants. The petrol version of the Jazz will come with the same 1.2-litre, i-VTEC petrol engine, which powers Amaze and Brio. It can generate a power of 87bhp, with a torque of 110Nm @ 4800rpm. The diesel Jazz will pack 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel motor, which can pump 100PS of power and 200Nm torque.
(Edited by Vishnuprasad S Pillai)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Apple Inc (AAPL) Stock May Reach $150; First Trillion Company Talks, iPhone 6 and Apple Watch Boost Price
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan