Honda Mobilio RS Indonesia Price List Leaked; Features Details
By greeshma m | March 12, 2014 8:07 PM EST
The price details of Honda's soon-to-be-launched Mobilio RS have surfaced online, along with the spy shots of the new MPV.
Mobilio RS, the sporty version of Mobilio, has been making the headlines for quite sometime now. Now, the folks at Autonetmagz have managed to get hold of the price list of the new MPV for the Indonesia market. The auto portal also posted a set of spy shots of the car, which is believed to be in testing phase in Indonesia. The Mobilio RS is expected to hit the Indonesian market soon.
If reports are to be believed, when compared to the original Mobilio variant, the upcoming Mobilio RS will be costlier by 27 million Rupiah (1.44 lakhs). The leaked price list claims the upcoming Honda Mobilio RS will be priced at 214 million Rupiah (11.44 lakhs) for the manual variant and 225 million Rupiah (12.03 lakhs) for the CVT variant.
The Mobilio RS is expected to flaunt cosmetic upgrades, like redesigned headlights with LEDs, revised bumpers, side skirts, alloy wheels and a twin chrome grille.
In India, Mobilio MPV is expected to debut during the third quarter. The new Honda Mobilio will be offered in both petrol and diesel engines in the country. While the petrol model of the car will pack 1.5-litre i-VTEC petrol motor, which can churn out a power of 117bhp, the diesel variant will come with 98bhp, 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel unit. Built on Honda's popular Brio hatchback platform, the car will take on the likes of Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, Chevrolet Enjoy and Nissan Evalia in the domestic market.
Honda is also expected to launch the third generation Jazz in India by 2015. Jazz will be launched with petrol and diesel engine variants. The petrol version of the Jazz will come with the same 1.2-litre, i-VTEC petrol engine, which powers Amaze and Brio. It can generate a power of 87bhp, with a torque of 110Nm @ 4800rpm. The diesel Jazz will pack 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel motor, which can pump 100PS of power and 200Nm torque.
(Edited by Vishnuprasad S Pillai)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Toyota Tops World Sales of Cars, Sells Over 5K Million Vehicles in First Half of 2014
- Man Swindles Apple for $309,768 in 16 States
- Air New Zealand Pays $1000 to NZ9 Passengers After Three-Night Delay
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report
- Who's The Boss: Tech World's Top 10 CEO's Revealed
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- MH17: Shrapnel Hits Plane, Russia Calls for UN-led Investigation