'Pretty Little Liars' Season 4 Episode 24 Spoilers: Who is the Dead Girl in Alison’s Grave?
By Keerthi Mohan | March 12, 2014 6:52 PM EST
When the current season of “Pretty Little Liars” ends next week, questions surrounding the disappearance of Alison DiLaurentis will hopefully be answered. The next episode will mostly feature Alison as she recounts the events that led to her disappearance on that September night.
Pretty Little Liars
The finale episode is titled “A is for Answers” where Alison’s four best friends come face-to-face with her and learn about her long-held secrets. Will they also get to know who is buried in Alison’s grave?
Leaked photos of the upcoming episode show Alison lying in a grave with someone shoveling dirt on her. It is impossible to figure out if the person with the shovel is male or female.
One theory floating around suggests that the girl in the grave might be Alison’s twin Courtney. It is believed that Alison made Courtney appear crazy and she was taken away to a special place. But when Courtney returned for vacation, she pretended to be Alison and managed to confuse even their mother, who sends Alison away to where Courtney was supposed to be.
Alison escapes and kills Courtney, who was in the woods following an argument with Spencer, and it is Alison who has been blackmailing the liars all along.
Mrs. DiLaurentis is believed to be privy to the truth and wants to safeguard her daughter. This might explain her behavior in the previous episode “Unbridled”, where she did not want Alison’s grave to be exhumed. When detective Holbrook questioned Mrs. DiLaurentis on who might be buried in Alison’s grave, all he got was stern responses.
Also, Mrs. DiLaurentis might have paid off CeCe to keep her mouth shut about Alison’s involvement in the crime. Ezra’s notes suggested that Mrs. DiLaurentis might have paid off CeCe so that she would not talk about a fight her daughter had with Spencer. But that does not make much sense if one questions Mrs. DiLaurentis’ intention to save Spencer.
The previous episode saw Jason DiLaurentis’ return to the show, and it looks like he too is hiding something. While it is too soon to say if he Jason knows anything about what happened the night Alison disappeared, his lie about being in a rehab facility that has been closed for two years has cast some suspicion on him.
The season 4 finale of “Pretty Little Liars” will be aired on 18 March.
(Edited by Vishnuprasad S Pillai)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build