'Pretty Little Liars' Season 4 Episode 24 Spoilers: Who is the Dead Girl in Alison’s Grave?
By Keerthi Mohan | March 12, 2014 6:52 PM EST
When the current season of “Pretty Little Liars” ends next week, questions surrounding the disappearance of Alison DiLaurentis will hopefully be answered. The next episode will mostly feature Alison as she recounts the events that led to her disappearance on that September night.
Pretty Little Liars
The finale episode is titled “A is for Answers” where Alison’s four best friends come face-to-face with her and learn about her long-held secrets. Will they also get to know who is buried in Alison’s grave?
Leaked photos of the upcoming episode show Alison lying in a grave with someone shoveling dirt on her. It is impossible to figure out if the person with the shovel is male or female.
One theory floating around suggests that the girl in the grave might be Alison’s twin Courtney. It is believed that Alison made Courtney appear crazy and she was taken away to a special place. But when Courtney returned for vacation, she pretended to be Alison and managed to confuse even their mother, who sends Alison away to where Courtney was supposed to be.
Alison escapes and kills Courtney, who was in the woods following an argument with Spencer, and it is Alison who has been blackmailing the liars all along.
Mrs. DiLaurentis is believed to be privy to the truth and wants to safeguard her daughter. This might explain her behavior in the previous episode “Unbridled”, where she did not want Alison’s grave to be exhumed. When detective Holbrook questioned Mrs. DiLaurentis on who might be buried in Alison’s grave, all he got was stern responses.
Also, Mrs. DiLaurentis might have paid off CeCe to keep her mouth shut about Alison’s involvement in the crime. Ezra’s notes suggested that Mrs. DiLaurentis might have paid off CeCe so that she would not talk about a fight her daughter had with Spencer. But that does not make much sense if one questions Mrs. DiLaurentis’ intention to save Spencer.
The previous episode saw Jason DiLaurentis’ return to the show, and it looks like he too is hiding something. While it is too soon to say if he Jason knows anything about what happened the night Alison disappeared, his lie about being in a rehab facility that has been closed for two years has cast some suspicion on him.
The season 4 finale of “Pretty Little Liars” will be aired on 18 March.
(Edited by Vishnuprasad S Pillai)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date