‘The Bachelor’ Australia: Tim Robards and Anna Heinrich Love Update
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 12, 2014 5:46 PM EST
Juan Pablo, "The Bachelor" of this year's American edition, is not ready to declare his love for Nikki, the girl he proposed with the final red rose. "The Bachelor" Down Under, Tim Robards, however, had no issue in declaring his love for Anna in the reality show. Also, unlike Juan Pablo, Tim has always been open about his feelings for Anna and is media friendly.
After more than six months, Anna and Tim are still very much in love, and Anna is expecting a big proposal from Tim when the time comes.
Anna, the criminal lawyer, said to MailOnline: "He knows I'd like something huge if he wants to propose." At Marie Claire's Barefoot event in the Park party at Sydney's Darling Point, Anna jokingly quipped that: "I've been putting pressure on him - no, just kidding."
The two are planning to take the next step by moving in together, as they already spend six nights a week with each other. Anna and Tim, however, have not yet decided when they plan to officially start living together.
"[Moving in together] is definitely on the cards, I don't know when but that's what we want to do first [before engagement or marriage]."
This year, the couple also celebrated their first valentine day. Tim and Anna had gone on a picnic date to celebrate the day dedicated to love. After the dreamy picnic date, they had headed to a room in Adina Apartment Hotel in Bondi.
Anna had said to News.com.au: "I don't know what the future holds, but all I know is that we're going to be together." In an interview to Sydney Confidential, Tim had said: "Anna and I have a friendship and respect, there's love and friendship. This is going on a deeper level."
In the previous interviews, the couple had indicated that they would love to start a family. Also, Anna and Tim are spending a lot of time with each other's family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- American Horror Story Season 4 Freak Show to Feature Scariest Villain, Names of Season 4 Characters Revealed
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’