‘The Bachelor’ Australia: Tim Robards and Anna Heinrich Love Update
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 12, 2014 5:46 PM EST
Juan Pablo, "The Bachelor" of this year's American edition, is not ready to declare his love for Nikki, the girl he proposed with the final red rose. "The Bachelor" Down Under, Tim Robards, however, had no issue in declaring his love for Anna in the reality show. Also, unlike Juan Pablo, Tim has always been open about his feelings for Anna and is media friendly.
After more than six months, Anna and Tim are still very much in love, and Anna is expecting a big proposal from Tim when the time comes.
Anna, the criminal lawyer, said to MailOnline: "He knows I'd like something huge if he wants to propose." At Marie Claire's Barefoot event in the Park party at Sydney's Darling Point, Anna jokingly quipped that: "I've been putting pressure on him - no, just kidding."
The two are planning to take the next step by moving in together, as they already spend six nights a week with each other. Anna and Tim, however, have not yet decided when they plan to officially start living together.
"[Moving in together] is definitely on the cards, I don't know when but that's what we want to do first [before engagement or marriage]."
This year, the couple also celebrated their first valentine day. Tim and Anna had gone on a picnic date to celebrate the day dedicated to love. After the dreamy picnic date, they had headed to a room in Adina Apartment Hotel in Bondi.
Anna had said to News.com.au: "I don't know what the future holds, but all I know is that we're going to be together." In an interview to Sydney Confidential, Tim had said: "Anna and I have a friendship and respect, there's love and friendship. This is going on a deeper level."
In the previous interviews, the couple had indicated that they would love to start a family. Also, Anna and Tim are spending a lot of time with each other's family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Comic-Con Teaser Trailer In Animation [Watch Video]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- 'Suits' RECAP Season 4 Episode 10 [Mid-Season Finale]: Louis Finds Out About Mike's Truth In This Is Rome [SPOILERS]
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch