‘The Bachelor’ Australia: Tim Robards and Anna Heinrich Love Update
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 12, 2014 5:46 PM EST
Juan Pablo, "The Bachelor" of this year's American edition, is not ready to declare his love for Nikki, the girl he proposed with the final red rose. "The Bachelor" Down Under, Tim Robards, however, had no issue in declaring his love for Anna in the reality show. Also, unlike Juan Pablo, Tim has always been open about his feelings for Anna and is media friendly.
After more than six months, Anna and Tim are still very much in love, and Anna is expecting a big proposal from Tim when the time comes.
Anna, the criminal lawyer, said to MailOnline: "He knows I'd like something huge if he wants to propose." At Marie Claire's Barefoot event in the Park party at Sydney's Darling Point, Anna jokingly quipped that: "I've been putting pressure on him - no, just kidding."
The two are planning to take the next step by moving in together, as they already spend six nights a week with each other. Anna and Tim, however, have not yet decided when they plan to officially start living together.
"[Moving in together] is definitely on the cards, I don't know when but that's what we want to do first [before engagement or marriage]."
This year, the couple also celebrated their first valentine day. Tim and Anna had gone on a picnic date to celebrate the day dedicated to love. After the dreamy picnic date, they had headed to a room in Adina Apartment Hotel in Bondi.
Anna had said to News.com.au: "I don't know what the future holds, but all I know is that we're going to be together." In an interview to Sydney Confidential, Tim had said: "Anna and I have a friendship and respect, there's love and friendship. This is going on a deeper level."
In the previous interviews, the couple had indicated that they would love to start a family. Also, Anna and Tim are spending a lot of time with each other's family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft