‘The Bachelor’ Australia: Tim Robards and Anna Heinrich Love Update
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 12, 2014 5:46 PM EST
Juan Pablo, "The Bachelor" of this year's American edition, is not ready to declare his love for Nikki, the girl he proposed with the final red rose. "The Bachelor" Down Under, Tim Robards, however, had no issue in declaring his love for Anna in the reality show. Also, unlike Juan Pablo, Tim has always been open about his feelings for Anna and is media friendly.
After more than six months, Anna and Tim are still very much in love, and Anna is expecting a big proposal from Tim when the time comes.
Anna, the criminal lawyer, said to MailOnline: "He knows I'd like something huge if he wants to propose." At Marie Claire's Barefoot event in the Park party at Sydney's Darling Point, Anna jokingly quipped that: "I've been putting pressure on him - no, just kidding."
The two are planning to take the next step by moving in together, as they already spend six nights a week with each other. Anna and Tim, however, have not yet decided when they plan to officially start living together.
"[Moving in together] is definitely on the cards, I don't know when but that's what we want to do first [before engagement or marriage]."
This year, the couple also celebrated their first valentine day. Tim and Anna had gone on a picnic date to celebrate the day dedicated to love. After the dreamy picnic date, they had headed to a room in Adina Apartment Hotel in Bondi.
Anna had said to News.com.au: "I don't know what the future holds, but all I know is that we're going to be together." In an interview to Sydney Confidential, Tim had said: "Anna and I have a friendship and respect, there's love and friendship. This is going on a deeper level."
In the previous interviews, the couple had indicated that they would love to start a family. Also, Anna and Tim are spending a lot of time with each other's family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build