Spotted: Engaged Couple Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Doing High-Five at Lunch; Kutcher the Next Billionaire?
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 12, 2014 5:38 PM EST
"That 70's Show" alums Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are inviting people into the world of "cute" celebrity couples. The couple grabbed lunch at a café in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Monday afternoon, Mar. 10, and was spotted by a reporter both looking happy and doing a high-five.
Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis plan to tie the knot soon
A source confirmed to People in February that Kutcher and Kunis are both incredibly happy together, and had been talking about getting married. Going out in public to eat lunch only proved that the confirmations were facts. In fact, the 30-year-old actress was spotted sporting her diamond ring when she once went shopping in February 2014, and on the same day Kutcher and Kunis was announced to be officially engaged by E! online.
The cute celebrity couple had dated for almost two years before finally deciding to get married. In April 2012, there were dating rumours about Kutcher and Kunis, but it took them months before finally admitting their romance.
In other news, reports came up saying that Kunis might be marrying a millionaire, and it was even revealed that there was a possibility that Kutcher was the next billionaire.
Kutcher topped Forbes's list of TV's highest-paid actors with an estimated amount of $24 million between June 2012 and June 2013, which he earned from his "Two and a Half Men" show.
E! News, however, reported that in 2011 Kutcher had created "A-Grade" investments with Ron Burkle and Guy Oseary. The 36-year-old actor was reported to have invested in multiple companies in line with tech. The companies include Spotify, Airbnb, Fab, Uber, Dwolla, Path, and just recently, Box.
In addition, Kutcher also invested in Skype, which was then sold to Microsoft and had given Kutcher a big amount of money. The actor also has shares on Foursquare.
"A lot of Hollywood actors invest in restaurants or start production companies," Christina Warren, senior tech analyst at Mashable, said in the report. "But Ashton is one of the first that I can really think of that has invested in Internet startup companies and uses his very large social media following to boast discovering the next big things that he is going to invest in."
Reports made it even possible for Kutcher to be called "the next billionaire." For now, though, one thing is confirmed. Kunis is marrying a millionaire.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Kohl's Black Friday 2014 Online Deals Available Now Until Nov. 28, 2014 Including Free Shipping For Orders Worth $50 And More [WATCH VIDEO]
- BHP Billiton To Turn Olympic Dam Mine To World’s 2nd Largest Copper Mine
- A Bearded Man Is Arresting UberX Drivers Across Sydney
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination