Kim - Kanye Romantic Proposal: It Was Not Kanye West's Idea Altogether, Kris Jenner Had Major Role in It [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | March 12, 2014 5:37 PM EST
The world was in awe when Kanye West proposed to girlfriend Kim Kardashian some time back amidst fireworks, the romantic aura with orchestra playing and a huge rock. It was undoubtedly the most special and touching proposal a guy could ever make to a girl when he is in love. Kanye was applauded for his efforts and thoughtful approach he put on to make his lady love Kim feel special. However Kim's mother Kris Jenner has now played a spoilt sport and revealed that it was actually all her idea and she played a major role in it!
U.S. musician Kanye West (L) and companion Kim Kardashian arrive at the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2014 women's ready-to-wear fashion show during Paris Fashion Week September 29, 2013.
Radar Online is has some important documents from court where Kris Jenner has bragged about how she was the one who planned his daughter's proposal. There is an ongoing lawsuit in court against YouTube cofounder Chad Hurley, who, the Kardashians and Jenner claim illegally leaked a video of the proposal.
"I played a major role in organizing and running the event," Jenner says in one of the court documents, the Web site reports.
"As part of this I was directly involved in formulating and was familiar with the guest list," Jenner continued, according to court records, Radar Online is reporting.
Jenner and Kimye are furious that their video of proposal appeared on YouTube much before the episode was aired on "Keeping Up with The Kardashians." This did not give them the exclusivity that they were hoping for and hence played the spoilt sport. Jenner claims that Hurley was not even invited to the event which he filmed!
"Hurley did show up with someone else who was an invited guest, bur Mr. Hurley was not invited by the organizers of the event. He was not even invited to attend; Kim and Kanye did not know him. We would not have been upset in the least if he had to leave - or never even attended in the first place - and he had not earned the trust of Kim, Kanye, or me," Jenner said in one of the court documents, the Web site reports.
Do you think Kris Jenner should not have interfered in the proposal of her daughter? Or do you believe everything that goes on the KUWTK is actually all pre-planned? What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports