Kim - Kanye Romantic Proposal: It Was Not Kanye West's Idea Altogether, Kris Jenner Had Major Role in It [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | March 12, 2014 5:37 PM EST
The world was in awe when Kanye West proposed to girlfriend Kim Kardashian some time back amidst fireworks, the romantic aura with orchestra playing and a huge rock. It was undoubtedly the most special and touching proposal a guy could ever make to a girl when he is in love. Kanye was applauded for his efforts and thoughtful approach he put on to make his lady love Kim feel special. However Kim's mother Kris Jenner has now played a spoilt sport and revealed that it was actually all her idea and she played a major role in it!
U.S. musician Kanye West (L) and companion Kim Kardashian arrive at the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2014 women's ready-to-wear fashion show during Paris Fashion Week September 29, 2013.
Radar Online is has some important documents from court where Kris Jenner has bragged about how she was the one who planned his daughter's proposal. There is an ongoing lawsuit in court against YouTube cofounder Chad Hurley, who, the Kardashians and Jenner claim illegally leaked a video of the proposal.
"I played a major role in organizing and running the event," Jenner says in one of the court documents, the Web site reports.
"As part of this I was directly involved in formulating and was familiar with the guest list," Jenner continued, according to court records, Radar Online is reporting.
Jenner and Kimye are furious that their video of proposal appeared on YouTube much before the episode was aired on "Keeping Up with The Kardashians." This did not give them the exclusivity that they were hoping for and hence played the spoilt sport. Jenner claims that Hurley was not even invited to the event which he filmed!
"Hurley did show up with someone else who was an invited guest, bur Mr. Hurley was not invited by the organizers of the event. He was not even invited to attend; Kim and Kanye did not know him. We would not have been upset in the least if he had to leave - or never even attended in the first place - and he had not earned the trust of Kim, Kanye, or me," Jenner said in one of the court documents, the Web site reports.
Do you think Kris Jenner should not have interfered in the proposal of her daughter? Or do you believe everything that goes on the KUWTK is actually all pre-planned? What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies