Kim - Kanye Romantic Proposal: It Was Not Kanye West's Idea Altogether, Kris Jenner Had Major Role in It [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | March 12, 2014 5:37 PM EST
The world was in awe when Kanye West proposed to girlfriend Kim Kardashian some time back amidst fireworks, the romantic aura with orchestra playing and a huge rock. It was undoubtedly the most special and touching proposal a guy could ever make to a girl when he is in love. Kanye was applauded for his efforts and thoughtful approach he put on to make his lady love Kim feel special. However Kim's mother Kris Jenner has now played a spoilt sport and revealed that it was actually all her idea and she played a major role in it!
U.S. musician Kanye West (L) and companion Kim Kardashian arrive at the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2014 women's ready-to-wear fashion show during Paris Fashion Week September 29, 2013.
Radar Online is has some important documents from court where Kris Jenner has bragged about how she was the one who planned his daughter's proposal. There is an ongoing lawsuit in court against YouTube cofounder Chad Hurley, who, the Kardashians and Jenner claim illegally leaked a video of the proposal.
"I played a major role in organizing and running the event," Jenner says in one of the court documents, the Web site reports.
"As part of this I was directly involved in formulating and was familiar with the guest list," Jenner continued, according to court records, Radar Online is reporting.
Jenner and Kimye are furious that their video of proposal appeared on YouTube much before the episode was aired on "Keeping Up with The Kardashians." This did not give them the exclusivity that they were hoping for and hence played the spoilt sport. Jenner claims that Hurley was not even invited to the event which he filmed!
"Hurley did show up with someone else who was an invited guest, bur Mr. Hurley was not invited by the organizers of the event. He was not even invited to attend; Kim and Kanye did not know him. We would not have been upset in the least if he had to leave - or never even attended in the first place - and he had not earned the trust of Kim, Kanye, or me," Jenner said in one of the court documents, the Web site reports.
Do you think Kris Jenner should not have interfered in the proposal of her daughter? Or do you believe everything that goes on the KUWTK is actually all pre-planned? What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop