Kim - Kanye Romantic Proposal: It Was Not Kanye West's Idea Altogether, Kris Jenner Had Major Role in It [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | March 12, 2014 5:37 PM EST
The world was in awe when Kanye West proposed to girlfriend Kim Kardashian some time back amidst fireworks, the romantic aura with orchestra playing and a huge rock. It was undoubtedly the most special and touching proposal a guy could ever make to a girl when he is in love. Kanye was applauded for his efforts and thoughtful approach he put on to make his lady love Kim feel special. However Kim's mother Kris Jenner has now played a spoilt sport and revealed that it was actually all her idea and she played a major role in it!
U.S. musician Kanye West (L) and companion Kim Kardashian arrive at the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2014 women's ready-to-wear fashion show during Paris Fashion Week September 29, 2013.
Radar Online is has some important documents from court where Kris Jenner has bragged about how she was the one who planned his daughter's proposal. There is an ongoing lawsuit in court against YouTube cofounder Chad Hurley, who, the Kardashians and Jenner claim illegally leaked a video of the proposal.
"I played a major role in organizing and running the event," Jenner says in one of the court documents, the Web site reports.
"As part of this I was directly involved in formulating and was familiar with the guest list," Jenner continued, according to court records, Radar Online is reporting.
Jenner and Kimye are furious that their video of proposal appeared on YouTube much before the episode was aired on "Keeping Up with The Kardashians." This did not give them the exclusivity that they were hoping for and hence played the spoilt sport. Jenner claims that Hurley was not even invited to the event which he filmed!
"Hurley did show up with someone else who was an invited guest, bur Mr. Hurley was not invited by the organizers of the event. He was not even invited to attend; Kim and Kanye did not know him. We would not have been upset in the least if he had to leave - or never even attended in the first place - and he had not earned the trust of Kim, Kanye, or me," Jenner said in one of the court documents, the Web site reports.
Do you think Kris Jenner should not have interfered in the proposal of her daughter? Or do you believe everything that goes on the KUWTK is actually all pre-planned? What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video