Kim - Kanye Romantic Proposal: It Was Not Kanye West's Idea Altogether, Kris Jenner Had Major Role in It [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | March 12, 2014 5:37 PM EST
The world was in awe when Kanye West proposed to girlfriend Kim Kardashian some time back amidst fireworks, the romantic aura with orchestra playing and a huge rock. It was undoubtedly the most special and touching proposal a guy could ever make to a girl when he is in love. Kanye was applauded for his efforts and thoughtful approach he put on to make his lady love Kim feel special. However Kim's mother Kris Jenner has now played a spoilt sport and revealed that it was actually all her idea and she played a major role in it!
U.S. musician Kanye West (L) and companion Kim Kardashian arrive at the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2014 women's ready-to-wear fashion show during Paris Fashion Week September 29, 2013.
Radar Online is has some important documents from court where Kris Jenner has bragged about how she was the one who planned his daughter's proposal. There is an ongoing lawsuit in court against YouTube cofounder Chad Hurley, who, the Kardashians and Jenner claim illegally leaked a video of the proposal.
"I played a major role in organizing and running the event," Jenner says in one of the court documents, the Web site reports.
"As part of this I was directly involved in formulating and was familiar with the guest list," Jenner continued, according to court records, Radar Online is reporting.
Jenner and Kimye are furious that their video of proposal appeared on YouTube much before the episode was aired on "Keeping Up with The Kardashians." This did not give them the exclusivity that they were hoping for and hence played the spoilt sport. Jenner claims that Hurley was not even invited to the event which he filmed!
"Hurley did show up with someone else who was an invited guest, bur Mr. Hurley was not invited by the organizers of the event. He was not even invited to attend; Kim and Kanye did not know him. We would not have been upset in the least if he had to leave - or never even attended in the first place - and he had not earned the trust of Kim, Kanye, or me," Jenner said in one of the court documents, the Web site reports.
Do you think Kris Jenner should not have interfered in the proposal of her daughter? Or do you believe everything that goes on the KUWTK is actually all pre-planned? What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date