20 Strangers First Kiss: Who Are They and Who Dated After Amazing and Instant Chemistry? [VIDEO]
By Vanessa Francisco | March 12, 2014 5:25 PM EST
A first kiss can stir different emotions such as excitement and awkwardness but for ten pairs of complete strangers asked to kiss for the first time, it could be surprisingly magical. There is a short video called "First Kiss" going viral right now and it shows how 20 strangers met for the first time, made out on camera and instantly hit it off. The video is charming and very steamy. (See video below)
"First Kiss" was produced and directed by Amateur filmmaker Tatia Pilieva, who rounded up 10 men and 10 women and encouraged them to get comfortable in pairs. Pilieva captured the magic when she paired the old and young, gay and straight to share a first kiss. It could have been very uncomfortable but strangely, it turned out romantic. The nervous introductions and laughter include: "Can you turn off the lights?" "You have nice eyes." "What was your name again?" and "I'll follow your lead."
"First Kiss" is filmed in black and white with SOKO's song "We Might Be Dead By Tomorrow" playing all throughout. One woman suggests that they look at each other for a second before making out while a man admits that it was "actually pretty scary" especially that his partner has forgotten his name twice. But soon, their inhibitions all disappeared and the pairs dissolved into chemical attraction soon as they started making out. Their kiss appeared so natural, making it seem like they have been couples for a long time.
Though they seemed closer, some of the participants were adorably awkward again after the kiss. Most of them appeared quite emotional as they broke away from the kiss. The gay couple hugged while another one asked if they would "make out more?"
According to Double X, "First Kiss" is a commercial for a clothing brand called "Wren." Most of the strangers are professional artists who also have experience in acting out sex, intimace and love. The cast includes models Langley Fox (daughter of actress Mariel Hemingway and sister of model Dree), Ingrid Schram and Natalia Bonifacci, musicials Damian Kulash of OK Go, Z Berg of The Like, Kennedy of Army Navy, singer-actress Soko, singer Nicole Simone and actors Matthey Carey, Karim Saleh, Elisabetta Tedla, Corby Griesenbeck, Marianna Pala and Luke Cook.
Who do you think have dated after their kiss? The video will make you want to suddenly make out with a stranger but be careful as it won't come with black and white and beautiful music.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy:Camilla And Princess Eugenie Reportedly Jealous, Claimed Duchess Only Good At Making Babies
- Prince Harry Reunites With Cressida Bonas On ‘Sex Tape’ Date Amid Dating Camilla Thurlow Reports
- Modern Forensic Science Reveals Evidence Of Brutal Killing Of King Richard III
- Avril Lavigne And Husband Chad Kroeger Call It Quits
- Trina Targets French Montana And Kardashian In A Song To Show What Happens To A Reject
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best