20 Strangers First Kiss: Who Are They and Who Dated After Amazing and Instant Chemistry? [VIDEO]
By Vanessa Francisco | March 12, 2014 5:25 PM EST
A first kiss can stir different emotions such as excitement and awkwardness but for ten pairs of complete strangers asked to kiss for the first time, it could be surprisingly magical. There is a short video called "First Kiss" going viral right now and it shows how 20 strangers met for the first time, made out on camera and instantly hit it off. The video is charming and very steamy. (See video below)
"First Kiss" was produced and directed by Amateur filmmaker Tatia Pilieva, who rounded up 10 men and 10 women and encouraged them to get comfortable in pairs. Pilieva captured the magic when she paired the old and young, gay and straight to share a first kiss. It could have been very uncomfortable but strangely, it turned out romantic. The nervous introductions and laughter include: "Can you turn off the lights?" "You have nice eyes." "What was your name again?" and "I'll follow your lead."
"First Kiss" is filmed in black and white with SOKO's song "We Might Be Dead By Tomorrow" playing all throughout. One woman suggests that they look at each other for a second before making out while a man admits that it was "actually pretty scary" especially that his partner has forgotten his name twice. But soon, their inhibitions all disappeared and the pairs dissolved into chemical attraction soon as they started making out. Their kiss appeared so natural, making it seem like they have been couples for a long time.
Though they seemed closer, some of the participants were adorably awkward again after the kiss. Most of them appeared quite emotional as they broke away from the kiss. The gay couple hugged while another one asked if they would "make out more?"
According to Double X, "First Kiss" is a commercial for a clothing brand called "Wren." Most of the strangers are professional artists who also have experience in acting out sex, intimace and love. The cast includes models Langley Fox (daughter of actress Mariel Hemingway and sister of model Dree), Ingrid Schram and Natalia Bonifacci, musicials Damian Kulash of OK Go, Z Berg of The Like, Kennedy of Army Navy, singer-actress Soko, singer Nicole Simone and actors Matthey Carey, Karim Saleh, Elisabetta Tedla, Corby Griesenbeck, Marianna Pala and Luke Cook.
Who do you think have dated after their kiss? The video will make you want to suddenly make out with a stranger but be careful as it won't come with black and white and beautiful music.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- UFO Falling 'Angel Hair' Strands Spotted By Portugal Residents [VIDEO]
- Pregnant Kate Middleton Has 'Uncanny Ability,' Described As 'Posh' During Public Appearances
- Kim Dotcom Thinks He Will Go To Jail in New Zealand; Admits Before Bail Hearing He is 'Broke'
- Pope Francis Not Closing Doors For Talks With ISIS Despite Death Threat
- Why Michael Brown's Killer, Darren Wilson, Lurks In Shadows, 'Fears For His Life' And Hints That He Will Leave Police Force
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Will Shatter Records with 64-Bit Snapdragon, 21MP Camera and Bendable Design
- Lowe's Black Friday 2014 Deals Include Up To 40% Off On Select Major Appliances, Plus Free Shipping For Orders Of $19 Or More
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Best Buy,Target And Amazon Offer Huge Discounts On Tablets Like iPad Air 2, Shield Tablet, Surface Pro 3 And More
- Canada Jetlines Files For C$50 Million Airline IPO