20 Strangers First Kiss: Who Are They and Who Dated After Amazing and Instant Chemistry? [VIDEO]
By Vanessa Francisco | March 12, 2014 5:25 PM EST
A first kiss can stir different emotions such as excitement and awkwardness but for ten pairs of complete strangers asked to kiss for the first time, it could be surprisingly magical. There is a short video called "First Kiss" going viral right now and it shows how 20 strangers met for the first time, made out on camera and instantly hit it off. The video is charming and very steamy. (See video below)
"First Kiss" was produced and directed by Amateur filmmaker Tatia Pilieva, who rounded up 10 men and 10 women and encouraged them to get comfortable in pairs. Pilieva captured the magic when she paired the old and young, gay and straight to share a first kiss. It could have been very uncomfortable but strangely, it turned out romantic. The nervous introductions and laughter include: "Can you turn off the lights?" "You have nice eyes." "What was your name again?" and "I'll follow your lead."
"First Kiss" is filmed in black and white with SOKO's song "We Might Be Dead By Tomorrow" playing all throughout. One woman suggests that they look at each other for a second before making out while a man admits that it was "actually pretty scary" especially that his partner has forgotten his name twice. But soon, their inhibitions all disappeared and the pairs dissolved into chemical attraction soon as they started making out. Their kiss appeared so natural, making it seem like they have been couples for a long time.
Though they seemed closer, some of the participants were adorably awkward again after the kiss. Most of them appeared quite emotional as they broke away from the kiss. The gay couple hugged while another one asked if they would "make out more?"
According to Double X, "First Kiss" is a commercial for a clothing brand called "Wren." Most of the strangers are professional artists who also have experience in acting out sex, intimace and love. The cast includes models Langley Fox (daughter of actress Mariel Hemingway and sister of model Dree), Ingrid Schram and Natalia Bonifacci, musicials Damian Kulash of OK Go, Z Berg of The Like, Kennedy of Army Navy, singer-actress Soko, singer Nicole Simone and actors Matthey Carey, Karim Saleh, Elisabetta Tedla, Corby Griesenbeck, Marianna Pala and Luke Cook.
Who do you think have dated after their kiss? The video will make you want to suddenly make out with a stranger but be careful as it won't come with black and white and beautiful music.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- 2014 Meteor Shower: Where and How to Best View Delta Aquarids Meteor Shower Peak on July 28 and 29
- iPhone 6 releasing Soon, Use Old Smartphones to Save Rainforest
- Prince George’s Birthday Celebrations: Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla to Remain Absent from Grandson's First Birthday Party Plus Other Details- Report
- Happy Birthday Prince George: 5 Things to Know About Kate Middleton and Prince William’s Son
- Lightning Strikes Twice: Australian Woman Had Daughter in MH17 & Brother in MH370
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People