'Nashville' Season 2 Episode 17 'We’ve Got Things to Do' Promos/Spoilers: Juliette and Rayna Finally Working Together?
By nidhi tewari | March 12, 2014 4:38 PM EST
Come Wednesday and it's time for the new episodes of musical drama series "Nashville." In the upcoming episode, which airs Wednesday, March 12 at 10PM ET, Juliette is feeling kind of uncomfortable by Rayna's announcements on new artists. In the new episode Juliette is also upbeat about her new deal with Highway 65 and has a great plan in mind to announce it. Meanwhile, Rayna has a calculated what she will do next.
Fans will get a sneak peak of Juliette's emotions when she is at a label party and starts to feel that she is being upstaged by Rayna's new artists. In other development, Will offers Deacon a wonderful opportunity but the enthusiasm for it is temporary after he notices Megan's outlandish behaviour. Will gets worried about his past life interfering in his future so he makes Layla an irresistible offer. What exactly is that? For that you will have to watch the episode tonight.
Teddy and Maddie have a not so pleasurable moment when he discovers that she is prioritizing music first. On the latest "Nashville," Scarlett faced more heartbreak, and Rayna dealt with financial troubles.
Best things to notice on this episode will be that Juliette is pissed with Avery which the fans will feel bad about and finally Rayna and Juliette are working together again! Fans of the two are happy about the collaboration.
"And Juliette joins Rayna's label to nobody's surprise. It really was a matter of time; Juliette needed a ticket back to the Nashville music industry and Rayna was the best choice. I actually like them collaborating together and I hope Juliette's attitude and temper won't screw things up," writes warriorbard on YouTube link where the promos are aired.
Nashville" stars Connie Britton as Rayna Jaymes, Hayden Panettiere as Juliette Barnes, Eric Close as Teddy Conrad, Charles Esten as Deacon Claybourne, Clare Bowen as Scarlett O'Connor, Jonathan Jackson as Avery Barkley, Sam Palladio as Gunnar Scott, Chris Carmack as Will Lexington, Maisy Stella as Daphne Conrad and Lennon Stella as Maddie Conrad.
"We've Got Things to Do" was written by Dana Greenblatt and directed by Ron Underwood. For the pictures of this episode, click here. Watch the promo for the next episode below, which airs Wednesday at 10 p.m. EST on ABC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes