'Nashville' Season 2 Episode 17 'We’ve Got Things to Do' Promos/Spoilers: Juliette and Rayna Finally Working Together?
By nidhi tewari | March 12, 2014 4:38 PM EST
Come Wednesday and it's time for the new episodes of musical drama series "Nashville." In the upcoming episode, which airs Wednesday, March 12 at 10PM ET, Juliette is feeling kind of uncomfortable by Rayna's announcements on new artists. In the new episode Juliette is also upbeat about her new deal with Highway 65 and has a great plan in mind to announce it. Meanwhile, Rayna has a calculated what she will do next.
Fans will get a sneak peak of Juliette's emotions when she is at a label party and starts to feel that she is being upstaged by Rayna's new artists. In other development, Will offers Deacon a wonderful opportunity but the enthusiasm for it is temporary after he notices Megan's outlandish behaviour. Will gets worried about his past life interfering in his future so he makes Layla an irresistible offer. What exactly is that? For that you will have to watch the episode tonight.
Teddy and Maddie have a not so pleasurable moment when he discovers that she is prioritizing music first. On the latest "Nashville," Scarlett faced more heartbreak, and Rayna dealt with financial troubles.
Best things to notice on this episode will be that Juliette is pissed with Avery which the fans will feel bad about and finally Rayna and Juliette are working together again! Fans of the two are happy about the collaboration.
"And Juliette joins Rayna's label to nobody's surprise. It really was a matter of time; Juliette needed a ticket back to the Nashville music industry and Rayna was the best choice. I actually like them collaborating together and I hope Juliette's attitude and temper won't screw things up," writes warriorbard on YouTube link where the promos are aired.
Nashville" stars Connie Britton as Rayna Jaymes, Hayden Panettiere as Juliette Barnes, Eric Close as Teddy Conrad, Charles Esten as Deacon Claybourne, Clare Bowen as Scarlett O'Connor, Jonathan Jackson as Avery Barkley, Sam Palladio as Gunnar Scott, Chris Carmack as Will Lexington, Maisy Stella as Daphne Conrad and Lennon Stella as Maddie Conrad.
"We've Got Things to Do" was written by Dana Greenblatt and directed by Ron Underwood. For the pictures of this episode, click here. Watch the promo for the next episode below, which airs Wednesday at 10 p.m. EST on ABC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies