'Nashville' Season 2 Episode 17 'We’ve Got Things to Do' Promos/Spoilers: Juliette and Rayna Finally Working Together?
By nidhi tewari | March 12, 2014 4:38 PM EST
Come Wednesday and it's time for the new episodes of musical drama series "Nashville." In the upcoming episode, which airs Wednesday, March 12 at 10PM ET, Juliette is feeling kind of uncomfortable by Rayna's announcements on new artists. In the new episode Juliette is also upbeat about her new deal with Highway 65 and has a great plan in mind to announce it. Meanwhile, Rayna has a calculated what she will do next.
Fans will get a sneak peak of Juliette's emotions when she is at a label party and starts to feel that she is being upstaged by Rayna's new artists. In other development, Will offers Deacon a wonderful opportunity but the enthusiasm for it is temporary after he notices Megan's outlandish behaviour. Will gets worried about his past life interfering in his future so he makes Layla an irresistible offer. What exactly is that? For that you will have to watch the episode tonight.
Teddy and Maddie have a not so pleasurable moment when he discovers that she is prioritizing music first. On the latest "Nashville," Scarlett faced more heartbreak, and Rayna dealt with financial troubles.
Best things to notice on this episode will be that Juliette is pissed with Avery which the fans will feel bad about and finally Rayna and Juliette are working together again! Fans of the two are happy about the collaboration.
"And Juliette joins Rayna's label to nobody's surprise. It really was a matter of time; Juliette needed a ticket back to the Nashville music industry and Rayna was the best choice. I actually like them collaborating together and I hope Juliette's attitude and temper won't screw things up," writes warriorbard on YouTube link where the promos are aired.
Nashville" stars Connie Britton as Rayna Jaymes, Hayden Panettiere as Juliette Barnes, Eric Close as Teddy Conrad, Charles Esten as Deacon Claybourne, Clare Bowen as Scarlett O'Connor, Jonathan Jackson as Avery Barkley, Sam Palladio as Gunnar Scott, Chris Carmack as Will Lexington, Maisy Stella as Daphne Conrad and Lennon Stella as Maddie Conrad.
"We've Got Things to Do" was written by Dana Greenblatt and directed by Ron Underwood. For the pictures of this episode, click here. Watch the promo for the next episode below, which airs Wednesday at 10 p.m. EST on ABC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales