'Nashville' Season 2 Episode 17 'We’ve Got Things to Do' Promos/Spoilers: Juliette and Rayna Finally Working Together?
By nidhi tewari | March 12, 2014 4:38 PM EST
Come Wednesday and it's time for the new episodes of musical drama series "Nashville." In the upcoming episode, which airs Wednesday, March 12 at 10PM ET, Juliette is feeling kind of uncomfortable by Rayna's announcements on new artists. In the new episode Juliette is also upbeat about her new deal with Highway 65 and has a great plan in mind to announce it. Meanwhile, Rayna has a calculated what she will do next.
Fans will get a sneak peak of Juliette's emotions when she is at a label party and starts to feel that she is being upstaged by Rayna's new artists. In other development, Will offers Deacon a wonderful opportunity but the enthusiasm for it is temporary after he notices Megan's outlandish behaviour. Will gets worried about his past life interfering in his future so he makes Layla an irresistible offer. What exactly is that? For that you will have to watch the episode tonight.
Teddy and Maddie have a not so pleasurable moment when he discovers that she is prioritizing music first. On the latest "Nashville," Scarlett faced more heartbreak, and Rayna dealt with financial troubles.
Best things to notice on this episode will be that Juliette is pissed with Avery which the fans will feel bad about and finally Rayna and Juliette are working together again! Fans of the two are happy about the collaboration.
"And Juliette joins Rayna's label to nobody's surprise. It really was a matter of time; Juliette needed a ticket back to the Nashville music industry and Rayna was the best choice. I actually like them collaborating together and I hope Juliette's attitude and temper won't screw things up," writes warriorbard on YouTube link where the promos are aired.
Nashville" stars Connie Britton as Rayna Jaymes, Hayden Panettiere as Juliette Barnes, Eric Close as Teddy Conrad, Charles Esten as Deacon Claybourne, Clare Bowen as Scarlett O'Connor, Jonathan Jackson as Avery Barkley, Sam Palladio as Gunnar Scott, Chris Carmack as Will Lexington, Maisy Stella as Daphne Conrad and Lennon Stella as Maddie Conrad.
"We've Got Things to Do" was written by Dana Greenblatt and directed by Ron Underwood. For the pictures of this episode, click here. Watch the promo for the next episode below, which airs Wednesday at 10 p.m. EST on ABC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery