'Nashville' Season 2 Episode 17 'We’ve Got Things to Do' Promos/Spoilers: Juliette and Rayna Finally Working Together?
By nidhi tewari | March 12, 2014 4:38 PM EST
Come Wednesday and it's time for the new episodes of musical drama series "Nashville." In the upcoming episode, which airs Wednesday, March 12 at 10PM ET, Juliette is feeling kind of uncomfortable by Rayna's announcements on new artists. In the new episode Juliette is also upbeat about her new deal with Highway 65 and has a great plan in mind to announce it. Meanwhile, Rayna has a calculated what she will do next.
Fans will get a sneak peak of Juliette's emotions when she is at a label party and starts to feel that she is being upstaged by Rayna's new artists. In other development, Will offers Deacon a wonderful opportunity but the enthusiasm for it is temporary after he notices Megan's outlandish behaviour. Will gets worried about his past life interfering in his future so he makes Layla an irresistible offer. What exactly is that? For that you will have to watch the episode tonight.
Teddy and Maddie have a not so pleasurable moment when he discovers that she is prioritizing music first. On the latest "Nashville," Scarlett faced more heartbreak, and Rayna dealt with financial troubles.
Best things to notice on this episode will be that Juliette is pissed with Avery which the fans will feel bad about and finally Rayna and Juliette are working together again! Fans of the two are happy about the collaboration.
"And Juliette joins Rayna's label to nobody's surprise. It really was a matter of time; Juliette needed a ticket back to the Nashville music industry and Rayna was the best choice. I actually like them collaborating together and I hope Juliette's attitude and temper won't screw things up," writes warriorbard on YouTube link where the promos are aired.
Nashville" stars Connie Britton as Rayna Jaymes, Hayden Panettiere as Juliette Barnes, Eric Close as Teddy Conrad, Charles Esten as Deacon Claybourne, Clare Bowen as Scarlett O'Connor, Jonathan Jackson as Avery Barkley, Sam Palladio as Gunnar Scott, Chris Carmack as Will Lexington, Maisy Stella as Daphne Conrad and Lennon Stella as Maddie Conrad.
"We've Got Things to Do" was written by Dana Greenblatt and directed by Ron Underwood. For the pictures of this episode, click here. Watch the promo for the next episode below, which airs Wednesday at 10 p.m. EST on ABC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast