HTC One Up Features Include 5-Inch Full HD Display, Snapdragon 801 and Longer Battery?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 12, 2014 4:38 PM EST
Consumers may see a lot of exciting HTC One Up features on its release date next month.
Some of the rumoured HTC One Up features waiting fans may see are the 5-inch 1080p screen display, 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 and 2,600 mAh battery.
It’s been just few days since the HTC One (Single SIM model) received the KitKat treatment in India, now the company has rolled the chocolate wafer flavored OS to three more flagship variants.
According to Droid-Life, a new sales guide has also leaked revealing some of the specs and features of the upcoming HTC One Up. The sales guide explains how to use the new features of the HTC One Up to the consumers. Some of these features are Boomsound, BlinkFeed and HTC Duo camera. As for the dual cameras, this guide gives us a better view of what they might be used for. It says the HTC Duo cameras can be used to adjust the focus of a photo after it has been taken. This technology is similar to that of Lytro camera.
HTC was already rolling out the latest Android 4.4 Kitkat OS update for previous HTC handsets. Thus, it is most likely HTC's new handset will pack the latest operating system from Google - Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS. Moreover, HTC One Max already packed a fingerprint sensor. Thus, there is a big chance that HTC One Up will pack the same technology but with improved features.
Reliable tipster @evleaks tweeted a new set of photos of the successor of the HTC One. HTC One Up will be unveiled in a launching event on Mar. 25 in New York and London but the smartphone covers was revealed ahead of time hinting on the design of the device.
The new set of photos revealed a set of colourful phone covers coming in red, green, black and blue. The cover comes with tiny holes that allow LED lights to shine through. The covers allow the users to view the local time and weather without the need to take the handset from the case. The covers give users the ability to view the local time and weather without having to remove the phone from the case. This hinted that HTC One Up will have a similar design with the previous HTC One.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists