‘Suits’ Season 3 Episode 12 Sneak Peek ‘Yesterday’s Gone’ Testimony: Rachel Says I Love Mike [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 12, 2014 4:31 PM EST
In the pilot episode of "Suits," Harvey hired Mike despite knowing that he never went to Harvard, and has no law school background. In the beginning, Harvey and Donna were the only two people who knew Mike's truth. Then, Jessica found out, and later used this secret to threaten Mike, and as a result betrayed Harvey. Mike revealed the truth to Rachel. It took a little while for Rachel to accept Mike's fraud, but the revelation enabled this couple to build a relationship based on trust.
Rachel loves Mike and in the previous episode, she decides to move-in with him. She has turned out to be his biggest support. Now when Louis is on Mike's case, Rachel meets Louis to stop him from exposing Mike. But, it looks like Louis is not in a mood to listen. In the sneak-peek of "Suits" Season 3 Episode 12, "Yesterday's Gone": Rachel can be seen saying to Louis, "we're moving in together, we're starting a life together, and I'm telling you this because I know what he did, and I still love him."
The problem is that Louis does not love Mike, as he can be seen saying to Rachel, and exposing Mike's fraud is not a difficult decision for him. But, both Mike and Louis share a common love. It is the love for the law. In the sneak peek, Rachel can be seen using this common love to build a case in favour of Mike. Mike did not do anything to Louis, but he did what he did because of his love for law. Rachel can be seen telling Louis, if he does not let it go, Mike will never be able to practice, again. Louis looks thoughtful in the sneak peek.
However, Louis is not the kind to let go things easily, and Mike's lie is not a small issues. Official Synopsis of "Suits" Season 3 Episode 12, "Yesterday's Gone": "Both Mike and Jessica lean on Harvey for support when things from their respective pasts throw them off their game."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Apple on 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Release Will Not Happen Until 2015 with Stocks Poised to Soar