Selena Gomez' Parents Disapprove of Daughter's Reunion with Justin Bieber?
By charmaine corne clutton | March 12, 2014 3:50 PM EST
The teen duo is back on track after a nasty falling out in January. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are said to have reunited this March 7 after the couple were seen getting intimate in Don Pepe's, a restaurant in Texas. The "Come and Get It" singer flew to Texas to perform on stage for her fans, also a comeback to her musical career after admission in a rehab facility in Arizona for emotional trauma.
Bieber and Gomez made up for the lost time by also booking a private studio for their sultry dance to John Legend's "Ordinary People." However, fans were quick to react about the reunion of the two.
For one, Bieber and Gomez had a harsh falling out last January, as proven by the vile SMS exchange that surfaced on the internet. Not only are the fans of "Jelena" slightly disappointed with the reunion; it is said that the former Disney star's parents are also worried about the reunion of the teen couple.
"It's definitely against [Mandy and Brian's] wishes...they're are doing their best to supervise them. They're toleterating it as long as they know that there is someone who has eyes on them all the time," revealed to RadarOnline.com. Mandy is Selena Gomez' mother while Brian Teefy is the singer's stepfather.
According to the source, Gomez' parents are against the relationship because it is said that Selena Gomez' recent rehab stint was due to the tumultuous, roller-coaster ride she experienced with Justin Bieber.
It's not that hard to believe that Selena was admitted due to Bieber's soulless comments. In a text message that surfaced last January, the "Beauty and the Beat" singer sent nude photos of himself to Gomez, ending it with the words 'talentless p***y" aimed at Gomez.
Troubled Canadian pop star Justin Bieber also has a history with the law. In February, the troubled singer had a lot of run-ins with the law. He was formally charged with a DUI incident in Miami, as well as for an egg-pelting incident in California. Bieber's pal, rapper Lil Za, who was living in the singer's mansion, was also charged by authorities as illegal substances were found in his possession,.
Could Selena's parents be a hindrance to the rekindling of romance between the two?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money