Selena Gomez' Parents Disapprove of Daughter's Reunion with Justin Bieber?
By charmaine corne clutton | March 12, 2014 3:50 PM EST
The teen duo is back on track after a nasty falling out in January. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are said to have reunited this March 7 after the couple were seen getting intimate in Don Pepe's, a restaurant in Texas. The "Come and Get It" singer flew to Texas to perform on stage for her fans, also a comeback to her musical career after admission in a rehab facility in Arizona for emotional trauma.
Bieber and Gomez made up for the lost time by also booking a private studio for their sultry dance to John Legend's "Ordinary People." However, fans were quick to react about the reunion of the two.
For one, Bieber and Gomez had a harsh falling out last January, as proven by the vile SMS exchange that surfaced on the internet. Not only are the fans of "Jelena" slightly disappointed with the reunion; it is said that the former Disney star's parents are also worried about the reunion of the teen couple.
"It's definitely against [Mandy and Brian's] wishes...they're are doing their best to supervise them. They're toleterating it as long as they know that there is someone who has eyes on them all the time," revealed to RadarOnline.com. Mandy is Selena Gomez' mother while Brian Teefy is the singer's stepfather.
According to the source, Gomez' parents are against the relationship because it is said that Selena Gomez' recent rehab stint was due to the tumultuous, roller-coaster ride she experienced with Justin Bieber.
It's not that hard to believe that Selena was admitted due to Bieber's soulless comments. In a text message that surfaced last January, the "Beauty and the Beat" singer sent nude photos of himself to Gomez, ending it with the words 'talentless p***y" aimed at Gomez.
Troubled Canadian pop star Justin Bieber also has a history with the law. In February, the troubled singer had a lot of run-ins with the law. He was formally charged with a DUI incident in Miami, as well as for an egg-pelting incident in California. Bieber's pal, rapper Lil Za, who was living in the singer's mansion, was also charged by authorities as illegal substances were found in his possession,.
Could Selena's parents be a hindrance to the rekindling of romance between the two?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around