Selena Gomez' Parents Disapprove of Daughter's Reunion with Justin Bieber?
By charmaine corne clutton | March 12, 2014 3:50 PM EST
The teen duo is back on track after a nasty falling out in January. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are said to have reunited this March 7 after the couple were seen getting intimate in Don Pepe's, a restaurant in Texas. The "Come and Get It" singer flew to Texas to perform on stage for her fans, also a comeback to her musical career after admission in a rehab facility in Arizona for emotional trauma.
Bieber and Gomez made up for the lost time by also booking a private studio for their sultry dance to John Legend's "Ordinary People." However, fans were quick to react about the reunion of the two.
For one, Bieber and Gomez had a harsh falling out last January, as proven by the vile SMS exchange that surfaced on the internet. Not only are the fans of "Jelena" slightly disappointed with the reunion; it is said that the former Disney star's parents are also worried about the reunion of the teen couple.
"It's definitely against [Mandy and Brian's] wishes...they're are doing their best to supervise them. They're toleterating it as long as they know that there is someone who has eyes on them all the time," revealed to RadarOnline.com. Mandy is Selena Gomez' mother while Brian Teefy is the singer's stepfather.
According to the source, Gomez' parents are against the relationship because it is said that Selena Gomez' recent rehab stint was due to the tumultuous, roller-coaster ride she experienced with Justin Bieber.
It's not that hard to believe that Selena was admitted due to Bieber's soulless comments. In a text message that surfaced last January, the "Beauty and the Beat" singer sent nude photos of himself to Gomez, ending it with the words 'talentless p***y" aimed at Gomez.
Troubled Canadian pop star Justin Bieber also has a history with the law. In February, the troubled singer had a lot of run-ins with the law. He was formally charged with a DUI incident in Miami, as well as for an egg-pelting incident in California. Bieber's pal, rapper Lil Za, who was living in the singer's mansion, was also charged by authorities as illegal substances were found in his possession,.
Could Selena's parents be a hindrance to the rekindling of romance between the two?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- Norman Reedus Instagrams ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Poster Featuring Rick Grimes With A Twist
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet