Selena Gomez' Parents Disapprove of Daughter's Reunion with Justin Bieber?
By charmaine corne clutton | March 12, 2014 3:50 PM EST
The teen duo is back on track after a nasty falling out in January. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are said to have reunited this March 7 after the couple were seen getting intimate in Don Pepe's, a restaurant in Texas. The "Come and Get It" singer flew to Texas to perform on stage for her fans, also a comeback to her musical career after admission in a rehab facility in Arizona for emotional trauma.
Bieber and Gomez made up for the lost time by also booking a private studio for their sultry dance to John Legend's "Ordinary People." However, fans were quick to react about the reunion of the two.
For one, Bieber and Gomez had a harsh falling out last January, as proven by the vile SMS exchange that surfaced on the internet. Not only are the fans of "Jelena" slightly disappointed with the reunion; it is said that the former Disney star's parents are also worried about the reunion of the teen couple.
"It's definitely against [Mandy and Brian's] wishes...they're are doing their best to supervise them. They're toleterating it as long as they know that there is someone who has eyes on them all the time," revealed to RadarOnline.com. Mandy is Selena Gomez' mother while Brian Teefy is the singer's stepfather.
According to the source, Gomez' parents are against the relationship because it is said that Selena Gomez' recent rehab stint was due to the tumultuous, roller-coaster ride she experienced with Justin Bieber.
It's not that hard to believe that Selena was admitted due to Bieber's soulless comments. In a text message that surfaced last January, the "Beauty and the Beat" singer sent nude photos of himself to Gomez, ending it with the words 'talentless p***y" aimed at Gomez.
Troubled Canadian pop star Justin Bieber also has a history with the law. In February, the troubled singer had a lot of run-ins with the law. He was formally charged with a DUI incident in Miami, as well as for an egg-pelting incident in California. Bieber's pal, rapper Lil Za, who was living in the singer's mansion, was also charged by authorities as illegal substances were found in his possession,.
Could Selena's parents be a hindrance to the rekindling of romance between the two?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop