Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom Divorce Update: Model’s Mum Wants to Reconcile
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 12, 2014 3:07 PM EST
As Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom's divorce pushed through, the model's mum wanted to patch things up with her daughter.
According to The Daily Telegraph, Therese Kerr was trying to reach out to her daughter by posting a photo of another baby with the same name. She posted an Instagram picture of her with the cute boy with the caption "this little girl is another Miranda isn't she just gorgeous."
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom Separation
Mrs. Kerr clearly wanted to talk to her famous daughter and her grandson Flynn and used the social media to discuss family issues and her views.
"What a blessing children are to our lives. Spending time with this little Miranda today takes me back to when my kids and little Flynny were as tiny," she tweeted.
It has been a month when the Australian supermodel was caught up in a family circus after her family, specifically mom and dad, revealed the real status of the model's relationship with her family. Miranda's parents have become emotional during the interview. Miranda's family appeared in "Family Confidential" on Australia's ABC1 revealing private details of Miranda's life and relationships.
Meanwhile, Miranda and Orlando's split has been going on smoothly. Friends also told Grazia that Miranda is now preparing herself for divorce. "Orlando's change of heart really seems to have blindsided her. I think she thought they were set to move back in together," the source said.
Rumours claimed that the two were happily dating other people at the moment. Miranda was reportedly dating Aussie billionaire James Packer, who split from his wife last year just weeks ahead Miranda and Orlando's announcement of their split. The model was also linked to "Jersey" star Bobby Fox. The two recorded a duet in New Zealand for Fox's album.
Orlando Bloom, on the other hand, was rumoured dating French actress Nora Arnezeder. Orlando's co-star Elijah Wood introduced the two.
However, despite rumours of dating other people, Miranda and Orlando were loving parents to their son, Flynn.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Selena Gomez Allegedly Back in Rehab, Hugs Nat Wolff the Night Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Made Headlines in Ibiza
- Girls Star Allison Williams to Play Titular Role in NBC's Peter Pan Live
- Kendall Jenner Forbids Sister Kim Kardashian from Attending her Fashion Shows, Considers her Presence a Hindrance - Reports
- Kendall Jenner Ignores Kim Kardashian Big Time, Tries to Befriend Beyonce - Reports
- Apple Mac Remains Strong Despite Challenging PC Market, iPhone Remains a Winner Through Q3 Price Points