Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom Divorce Update: Model’s Mum Wants to Reconcile
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 12, 2014 3:07 PM EST
As Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom's divorce pushed through, the model's mum wanted to patch things up with her daughter.
According to The Daily Telegraph, Therese Kerr was trying to reach out to her daughter by posting a photo of another baby with the same name. She posted an Instagram picture of her with the cute boy with the caption "this little girl is another Miranda isn't she just gorgeous."
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom Separation
Mrs. Kerr clearly wanted to talk to her famous daughter and her grandson Flynn and used the social media to discuss family issues and her views.
"What a blessing children are to our lives. Spending time with this little Miranda today takes me back to when my kids and little Flynny were as tiny," she tweeted.
It has been a month when the Australian supermodel was caught up in a family circus after her family, specifically mom and dad, revealed the real status of the model's relationship with her family. Miranda's parents have become emotional during the interview. Miranda's family appeared in "Family Confidential" on Australia's ABC1 revealing private details of Miranda's life and relationships.
Meanwhile, Miranda and Orlando's split has been going on smoothly. Friends also told Grazia that Miranda is now preparing herself for divorce. "Orlando's change of heart really seems to have blindsided her. I think she thought they were set to move back in together," the source said.
Rumours claimed that the two were happily dating other people at the moment. Miranda was reportedly dating Aussie billionaire James Packer, who split from his wife last year just weeks ahead Miranda and Orlando's announcement of their split. The model was also linked to "Jersey" star Bobby Fox. The two recorded a duet in New Zealand for Fox's album.
Orlando Bloom, on the other hand, was rumoured dating French actress Nora Arnezeder. Orlando's co-star Elijah Wood introduced the two.
However, despite rumours of dating other people, Miranda and Orlando were loving parents to their son, Flynn.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates