Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom Divorce Update: Model’s Mum Wants to Reconcile
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 12, 2014 3:07 PM EST
As Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom's divorce pushed through, the model's mum wanted to patch things up with her daughter.
According to The Daily Telegraph, Therese Kerr was trying to reach out to her daughter by posting a photo of another baby with the same name. She posted an Instagram picture of her with the cute boy with the caption "this little girl is another Miranda isn't she just gorgeous."
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom Separation
Mrs. Kerr clearly wanted to talk to her famous daughter and her grandson Flynn and used the social media to discuss family issues and her views.
"What a blessing children are to our lives. Spending time with this little Miranda today takes me back to when my kids and little Flynny were as tiny," she tweeted.
It has been a month when the Australian supermodel was caught up in a family circus after her family, specifically mom and dad, revealed the real status of the model's relationship with her family. Miranda's parents have become emotional during the interview. Miranda's family appeared in "Family Confidential" on Australia's ABC1 revealing private details of Miranda's life and relationships.
Meanwhile, Miranda and Orlando's split has been going on smoothly. Friends also told Grazia that Miranda is now preparing herself for divorce. "Orlando's change of heart really seems to have blindsided her. I think she thought they were set to move back in together," the source said.
Rumours claimed that the two were happily dating other people at the moment. Miranda was reportedly dating Aussie billionaire James Packer, who split from his wife last year just weeks ahead Miranda and Orlando's announcement of their split. The model was also linked to "Jersey" star Bobby Fox. The two recorded a duet in New Zealand for Fox's album.
Orlando Bloom, on the other hand, was rumoured dating French actress Nora Arnezeder. Orlando's co-star Elijah Wood introduced the two.
However, despite rumours of dating other people, Miranda and Orlando were loving parents to their son, Flynn.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?