Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom Divorce Update: Model’s Mum Wants to Reconcile
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 12, 2014 3:07 PM EST
As Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom's divorce pushed through, the model's mum wanted to patch things up with her daughter.
According to The Daily Telegraph, Therese Kerr was trying to reach out to her daughter by posting a photo of another baby with the same name. She posted an Instagram picture of her with the cute boy with the caption "this little girl is another Miranda isn't she just gorgeous."
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom Separation
Mrs. Kerr clearly wanted to talk to her famous daughter and her grandson Flynn and used the social media to discuss family issues and her views.
"What a blessing children are to our lives. Spending time with this little Miranda today takes me back to when my kids and little Flynny were as tiny," she tweeted.
It has been a month when the Australian supermodel was caught up in a family circus after her family, specifically mom and dad, revealed the real status of the model's relationship with her family. Miranda's parents have become emotional during the interview. Miranda's family appeared in "Family Confidential" on Australia's ABC1 revealing private details of Miranda's life and relationships.
Meanwhile, Miranda and Orlando's split has been going on smoothly. Friends also told Grazia that Miranda is now preparing herself for divorce. "Orlando's change of heart really seems to have blindsided her. I think she thought they were set to move back in together," the source said.
Rumours claimed that the two were happily dating other people at the moment. Miranda was reportedly dating Aussie billionaire James Packer, who split from his wife last year just weeks ahead Miranda and Orlando's announcement of their split. The model was also linked to "Jersey" star Bobby Fox. The two recorded a duet in New Zealand for Fox's album.
Orlando Bloom, on the other hand, was rumoured dating French actress Nora Arnezeder. Orlando's co-star Elijah Wood introduced the two.
However, despite rumours of dating other people, Miranda and Orlando were loving parents to their son, Flynn.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop