HTC All New One And HTC One Max Have HTC One in Common
By Judith Aparri | March 12, 2014 2:31 PM EST
HTC All New One photos or code M8 are in Weibo, as shown by user TD Beta, showing off the All New One in every way the consumers could ask, seemingly confirming the phone has round edges and dual-camera setup.
Along with the appearance of M8 are the specs of the New Max (released in October 2013). Their obvious differences are the rounded corners and placement of headphone jack.
Built, Google Play Edition And Flip Cover
The M8 has a clear layer on the speaker grille, which could be for protection noted by Engadget. The handset has more CNC process tech that makes it very tightly built.
The device is speculated to have a Google Play Edition version. It will be unveiled after the March 25 announcement. It is not clear yet either the standard model or GPE will be released together or staggered. The Google Play version is quite favorable for HTC, if the silence in Samsung's camp regarding S5 Google Play version will remain so HTC can sway the consumers away from rival Samsung. There are also rumors for a mini All New One.
Another leaked info is the HTC All New One will have a good-looking flip-over cover which will let users to quickly see their information. Like the Google Play edition, this update comes via @evleaks, a proven reliable source of leak information. The case has its photo posted suggesting it possibly could have colors that will change during a particular time of day or if the weather changes.
Leaked Specs And One Max
The next-gen smartphone has been rumored to feature a 4.7-inch display, like the One, with 1080p resolution, according to trusted leaker @evleaks. HTC One Max has a bigger screen 5.9-inch full HD.
Other leaked specs are 2,900 mAh battery, microSD slot, fingerpint sensor, Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC, Android 4.4 KitKat and will come in five colors: aluminum, dark gunmetal, blue, red and gold.
HTC One Max has 1.7 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 chip, 2 GB RAM and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. One Max looks very similar with HTC One and the upcoming M8 also looks like HTC One. Aside from very few differences, look like these two devices have HTC "One thing in common."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build