HTC All New One And HTC One Max Have HTC One in Common
By Judith Aparri | March 12, 2014 2:31 PM EST
HTC All New One photos or code M8 are in Weibo, as shown by user TD Beta, showing off the All New One in every way the consumers could ask, seemingly confirming the phone has round edges and dual-camera setup.
Along with the appearance of M8 are the specs of the New Max (released in October 2013). Their obvious differences are the rounded corners and placement of headphone jack.
Built, Google Play Edition And Flip Cover
The M8 has a clear layer on the speaker grille, which could be for protection noted by Engadget. The handset has more CNC process tech that makes it very tightly built.
The device is speculated to have a Google Play Edition version. It will be unveiled after the March 25 announcement. It is not clear yet either the standard model or GPE will be released together or staggered. The Google Play version is quite favorable for HTC, if the silence in Samsung's camp regarding S5 Google Play version will remain so HTC can sway the consumers away from rival Samsung. There are also rumors for a mini All New One.
Another leaked info is the HTC All New One will have a good-looking flip-over cover which will let users to quickly see their information. Like the Google Play edition, this update comes via @evleaks, a proven reliable source of leak information. The case has its photo posted suggesting it possibly could have colors that will change during a particular time of day or if the weather changes.
Leaked Specs And One Max
The next-gen smartphone has been rumored to feature a 4.7-inch display, like the One, with 1080p resolution, according to trusted leaker @evleaks. HTC One Max has a bigger screen 5.9-inch full HD.
Other leaked specs are 2,900 mAh battery, microSD slot, fingerpint sensor, Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC, Android 4.4 KitKat and will come in five colors: aluminum, dark gunmetal, blue, red and gold.
HTC One Max has 1.7 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 chip, 2 GB RAM and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. One Max looks very similar with HTC One and the upcoming M8 also looks like HTC One. Aside from very few differences, look like these two devices have HTC "One thing in common."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region
- Motorola Moto X+1 On Release Date To Come With Snapdragon 800 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 4K Recording And 5.2-Inch Display
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff