‘The Voice’ Season 6 (2014) Week 3 Blind Auditions Episode 6 Spoilers, Recap: Artists Move on to Battle Rounds
By jaskiran kaur | March 12, 2014 1:38 PM EST
March 11, 2014 was the last day of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Blind Auditions. The four judges- Blake Shelton, Usher, Shakira and Adam Levine- devoted 3 weeks and 6 days to pick the best for their teams who will compete with each other for the rest of the season in battle rounds, knockout rounds and live shows rounds. On March 10, 2014 episode of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014), all four teams got even in numbers. Very few slots remained, for which artists from all across America came to audition in the hope of gaining entry. Read full article to find out what happened on "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Week 3 Blind Auditions Episode 6. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains major spoilers from "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Blind Auditions Week 3 Episode 6. Read only if you want to know more about the episode.
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Blind Auditions Week 3 Episode 6 (Spoilers, Recap)
This was the last night of blind auditions on "The Voice" Season 6 (2014). Usher, Shakira, Blake Shelton and Adam Levine occupied the big red judges' chair to judge the artists in blind auditions for one last time. In total there will be 48 artists contesting for the most coveted trophy and the contract. By the end of Blind Auditions Week 3 Episode 5, each team had 11 contestants in it and each team needed just one more artist to fill in the spot and end blind auditions. Here is what happened on March 11, 2014 episode.
Blind Auditions Episode 6 [Recap]
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Blind Auditions Week 3 Episode 6 kicked off with 33-year-old Joe Trombino's performance. He has done many music videos with numerous top-notch artists of the industry like Beyonce. Joe sang Al Green's "Love and Happiness" and failed to get any of the judges press the buzzer and turn around.
Next was 20-year-old Kaleigh Glanton from Kansas. She plays guitar with her father and they have formed a duo together. She started singing when she was 16. Tonight she sang "Have You Ever Seen the Rain?" and got all the four judges turn to her.
Kaleigh was followed by 23-year-old Brittnee Camelle from Georgia. She grew up as biracial and suffered major identity crisis. Music gave her an outlet to express herself and be who she actually is at heart. She sang "Skyscraper" By Demi Lovato and got Shakira and Usher turn around to her.
Next was 27-year-old Beau Thomas from Colorado who is a fulltime musician. He sang "You Are the Best Thing" but failed to impress any of the judges enough to turn around.
25-year-old Lindsay from California was next. She has always aspired to be a country singer and here she was singing "Even if it Breaks Your Heart." She managed to get Adam and Shakira turn around.
After a montage of performers, came 19-year-old Caleb Elder who loves playing piano. He chose music as career over audio engineering. He was the last one to perform for blind auditions in "The Voice" Season 6 (2014). He sang "Groove Me" by King Floyd.
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Episode 6 Week 3 of Blind Auditions: Results [Spoilers, Recap]
On last night of the blind auditions, Usher, Blake Shelton, Shakira and Adam Levine filled their teams with 12 artists each. The results for 'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Episode 6 Week 3 of Blind Auditions are as follows:
Team Adam- Caleb Elder
Team Blake- Kaleigh Glanton
Team Usher- Brittnee Camelle
Team Shakira- Lindsay Bruce
48 contestants who have been selected in blind auditions will now be competing against each other in battle rounds from next week onwards. So which team do you think is the strongest this season? All four judges and their artists will now return for the two-hour episode next week. "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Week 4 Episode 7 will feature battle rounds part 1 and is scheduled to air on March 17, 2014 on NBC.
For more spoilers and recap of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28