‘Pretty Little Liars’ Season 4, Episode 23 Recap: ‘Unbridled’ Features Liars in Wedding Gowns, Ella Montgomery and Jason DiLaurentis Return with Secrets
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 12, 2014 12:03 PM EST
Spencer's big day is here and "A" is going to make it all the more memorable for her. "Pretty Little Liars" season 4 is just one episode away from the grand finale. The stage is set, and a lot of action happens in "Pretty Little Liars" season 4, episode 13, "Unbridled."
In the thrilling penultimate episode of "Pretty Little Liars" season 4, the Liars participate in Mrs. DiLaurentis' charity bridal fashion show. They want to extract information from Mrs. D about Ali's disappearance.
Lately, Mrs. DiLaurentis has been pretty shady about everything - she has been sneaking around in Spencer's room and buying clothes for a teenage girl (of course for her dead daughter - Ali).
It looks like Spencer's big secret is about to unravel. How is Toby going to respond to this?
Aria and Emily are busy dealing with the love affairs that have been giving them a lot of troubles lately. Emily is set to confront Paige. Emily knows that Paige was the one who informed the cops about Ali's comeback in Rosewood. Paige explains her actions. She says she did that in order to protect Emily. However, Paige must understand that even the cops cannot help anyone in Rosewood.
Meanwhile, Aria is also ready to go face-to-face with Ezra who returns to Rosewood after his meeting with the publisher in New York City.
Many more characters return to Rosewood with secrets making "Pretty Little Liars" season 4, episode 23 quite interesting.
Jason DiLaurentis comes back to Rosewood with his grandma in the one before the last episode of season 4. It is not known if Jason knows about what happened the night when Ali disappeared. Jason claimed that he was in a rehab facility, but it has been closed for two years. Liar!
Apart from Jason, Ella Montgomery is also coming home. She, too, has a secret with her. Is it related to the marriage? Wetpaint shared spoilers about a marriage in "Pretty Little Liars" season 4, episode 23. Ella was in Europe with the "Muffin Man?" Did he propose to her?
"Pretty Little Liars" season 4 episodes air Tuesdays on ABC Family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nude Photo Leak: Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens, Hope Solo Latest Victims Of Hacking Attack, Twitter Explodes With Reactions 'Not' In Support Of Kardashian -- Reports
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- iPhone 6 Survives Drop, Both Accidental & Intentional