‘Pretty Little Liars’ Season 4, Episode 23 Recap: ‘Unbridled’ Features Liars in Wedding Gowns, Ella Montgomery and Jason DiLaurentis Return with Secrets
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 12, 2014 12:03 PM EST
Spencer's big day is here and "A" is going to make it all the more memorable for her. "Pretty Little Liars" season 4 is just one episode away from the grand finale. The stage is set, and a lot of action happens in "Pretty Little Liars" season 4, episode 13, "Unbridled."
In the thrilling penultimate episode of "Pretty Little Liars" season 4, the Liars participate in Mrs. DiLaurentis' charity bridal fashion show. They want to extract information from Mrs. D about Ali's disappearance.
Lately, Mrs. DiLaurentis has been pretty shady about everything - she has been sneaking around in Spencer's room and buying clothes for a teenage girl (of course for her dead daughter - Ali).
It looks like Spencer's big secret is about to unravel. How is Toby going to respond to this?
Aria and Emily are busy dealing with the love affairs that have been giving them a lot of troubles lately. Emily is set to confront Paige. Emily knows that Paige was the one who informed the cops about Ali's comeback in Rosewood. Paige explains her actions. She says she did that in order to protect Emily. However, Paige must understand that even the cops cannot help anyone in Rosewood.
Meanwhile, Aria is also ready to go face-to-face with Ezra who returns to Rosewood after his meeting with the publisher in New York City.
Many more characters return to Rosewood with secrets making "Pretty Little Liars" season 4, episode 23 quite interesting.
Jason DiLaurentis comes back to Rosewood with his grandma in the one before the last episode of season 4. It is not known if Jason knows about what happened the night when Ali disappeared. Jason claimed that he was in a rehab facility, but it has been closed for two years. Liar!
Apart from Jason, Ella Montgomery is also coming home. She, too, has a secret with her. Is it related to the marriage? Wetpaint shared spoilers about a marriage in "Pretty Little Liars" season 4, episode 23. Ella was in Europe with the "Muffin Man?" Did he propose to her?
"Pretty Little Liars" season 4 episodes air Tuesdays on ABC Family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage