‘Pretty Little Liars’ Season 4, Episode 23 Recap: ‘Unbridled’ Features Liars in Wedding Gowns, Ella Montgomery and Jason DiLaurentis Return with Secrets
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 12, 2014 12:03 PM EST
Spencer's big day is here and "A" is going to make it all the more memorable for her. "Pretty Little Liars" season 4 is just one episode away from the grand finale. The stage is set, and a lot of action happens in "Pretty Little Liars" season 4, episode 13, "Unbridled."
In the thrilling penultimate episode of "Pretty Little Liars" season 4, the Liars participate in Mrs. DiLaurentis' charity bridal fashion show. They want to extract information from Mrs. D about Ali's disappearance.
Lately, Mrs. DiLaurentis has been pretty shady about everything - she has been sneaking around in Spencer's room and buying clothes for a teenage girl (of course for her dead daughter - Ali).
It looks like Spencer's big secret is about to unravel. How is Toby going to respond to this?
Aria and Emily are busy dealing with the love affairs that have been giving them a lot of troubles lately. Emily is set to confront Paige. Emily knows that Paige was the one who informed the cops about Ali's comeback in Rosewood. Paige explains her actions. She says she did that in order to protect Emily. However, Paige must understand that even the cops cannot help anyone in Rosewood.
Meanwhile, Aria is also ready to go face-to-face with Ezra who returns to Rosewood after his meeting with the publisher in New York City.
Many more characters return to Rosewood with secrets making "Pretty Little Liars" season 4, episode 23 quite interesting.
Jason DiLaurentis comes back to Rosewood with his grandma in the one before the last episode of season 4. It is not known if Jason knows about what happened the night when Ali disappeared. Jason claimed that he was in a rehab facility, but it has been closed for two years. Liar!
Apart from Jason, Ella Montgomery is also coming home. She, too, has a secret with her. Is it related to the marriage? Wetpaint shared spoilers about a marriage in "Pretty Little Liars" season 4, episode 23. Ella was in Europe with the "Muffin Man?" Did he propose to her?
"Pretty Little Liars" season 4 episodes air Tuesdays on ABC Family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’