Robin Thicke Might Get a Second Chance with Paula Patton: Divorce Claims a Publicity Stunt?
By charmaine corne clutton | March 12, 2014 12:01 PM EST
"Blurred Lines" singer Robin Thicke left his fan base shocked not because of another racy video featuring scantily clad models but because he announced that he and Paula Patton, his beautiful wife of more than nine years, were splitting up. Thicke and Patton had been childhood sweethearts dating back from high school.
Robin Thicke with Actress wife Paula Patton/Reuters File
The divorce crystallized after infidelity issues rocked the marriage. According to sources, the tension in the marriage of the couple rose after Robin Thicke's performance in the VMA's, where wild child Miley Cyrus gyrated relentlessly on the much married Thicke. Moreover, pictures of Thicke's alleged rendezvous with other women surfaced on the Internet, the final straw to the marriage being the picture with Thicke grabbing a much younger blonde woman's derriere.
Thicke has since then publicly expressed his desire to reconcile with his childhood sweetheart. Thicke and Patton have an adorable three-year old kid.
"I'm just trying to win her back, man" Thicke exclusively told TMZ when asked about the impending divorce from his wife.
Thicke has also took his desperation on stage as he publicly announced in many concerts his desire to win back the heart of his lady love.
It looks like Paula Patton is finally giving in to Robin Thicke's pleas. According to PerezHilton.com, Paula might just give the "Blurred Lines" singer another shot at love. The news outlet also confirmed that the two had always been in constant communication despite the impending divorce. Moreover, the tone of their dialogue has apparently shifted from being cold to a more cordial one.
Fans are still hopeful that the two can still work out their marriage as the "Mission Impossible" star had not hired for a divorce lawyer just yet. Patton revealed that Thicke has been a really responsible father to them despite his many tours. Patton, however, does not like Thicke's on-stage love pleas.
In other news, Robin Thicke was finally seen without his wedding ring days after the couple's public announcement of their separation. Could this have compelled Paula to finally give Robin Thicke a chance? Despite the couple's separation, fans cannot think that the separation claims were just a publicity stunt to boost Robin Thicke's media presence.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6