Robin Thicke Might Get a Second Chance with Paula Patton: Divorce Claims a Publicity Stunt?
By charmaine corne clutton | March 12, 2014 12:01 PM EST
"Blurred Lines" singer Robin Thicke left his fan base shocked not because of another racy video featuring scantily clad models but because he announced that he and Paula Patton, his beautiful wife of more than nine years, were splitting up. Thicke and Patton had been childhood sweethearts dating back from high school.
Robin Thicke with Actress wife Paula Patton/Reuters File
The divorce crystallized after infidelity issues rocked the marriage. According to sources, the tension in the marriage of the couple rose after Robin Thicke's performance in the VMA's, where wild child Miley Cyrus gyrated relentlessly on the much married Thicke. Moreover, pictures of Thicke's alleged rendezvous with other women surfaced on the Internet, the final straw to the marriage being the picture with Thicke grabbing a much younger blonde woman's derriere.
Thicke has since then publicly expressed his desire to reconcile with his childhood sweetheart. Thicke and Patton have an adorable three-year old kid.
"I'm just trying to win her back, man" Thicke exclusively told TMZ when asked about the impending divorce from his wife.
Thicke has also took his desperation on stage as he publicly announced in many concerts his desire to win back the heart of his lady love.
It looks like Paula Patton is finally giving in to Robin Thicke's pleas. According to PerezHilton.com, Paula might just give the "Blurred Lines" singer another shot at love. The news outlet also confirmed that the two had always been in constant communication despite the impending divorce. Moreover, the tone of their dialogue has apparently shifted from being cold to a more cordial one.
Fans are still hopeful that the two can still work out their marriage as the "Mission Impossible" star had not hired for a divorce lawyer just yet. Patton revealed that Thicke has been a really responsible father to them despite his many tours. Patton, however, does not like Thicke's on-stage love pleas.
In other news, Robin Thicke was finally seen without his wedding ring days after the couple's public announcement of their separation. Could this have compelled Paula to finally give Robin Thicke a chance? Despite the couple's separation, fans cannot think that the separation claims were just a publicity stunt to boost Robin Thicke's media presence.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate