Robin Thicke Might Get a Second Chance with Paula Patton: Divorce Claims a Publicity Stunt?
By charmaine corne clutton | March 12, 2014 12:01 PM EST
"Blurred Lines" singer Robin Thicke left his fan base shocked not because of another racy video featuring scantily clad models but because he announced that he and Paula Patton, his beautiful wife of more than nine years, were splitting up. Thicke and Patton had been childhood sweethearts dating back from high school.
Robin Thicke with Actress wife Paula Patton/Reuters File
The divorce crystallized after infidelity issues rocked the marriage. According to sources, the tension in the marriage of the couple rose after Robin Thicke's performance in the VMA's, where wild child Miley Cyrus gyrated relentlessly on the much married Thicke. Moreover, pictures of Thicke's alleged rendezvous with other women surfaced on the Internet, the final straw to the marriage being the picture with Thicke grabbing a much younger blonde woman's derriere.
Thicke has since then publicly expressed his desire to reconcile with his childhood sweetheart. Thicke and Patton have an adorable three-year old kid.
"I'm just trying to win her back, man" Thicke exclusively told TMZ when asked about the impending divorce from his wife.
Thicke has also took his desperation on stage as he publicly announced in many concerts his desire to win back the heart of his lady love.
It looks like Paula Patton is finally giving in to Robin Thicke's pleas. According to PerezHilton.com, Paula might just give the "Blurred Lines" singer another shot at love. The news outlet also confirmed that the two had always been in constant communication despite the impending divorce. Moreover, the tone of their dialogue has apparently shifted from being cold to a more cordial one.
Fans are still hopeful that the two can still work out their marriage as the "Mission Impossible" star had not hired for a divorce lawyer just yet. Patton revealed that Thicke has been a really responsible father to them despite his many tours. Patton, however, does not like Thicke's on-stage love pleas.
In other news, Robin Thicke was finally seen without his wedding ring days after the couple's public announcement of their separation. Could this have compelled Paula to finally give Robin Thicke a chance? Despite the couple's separation, fans cannot think that the separation claims were just a publicity stunt to boost Robin Thicke's media presence.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports