'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Grandpa Henry Winchester Returns in the Misha Collin Directed Episode 17 'Mother's Little Helper'
By Jenalyn Villamarin | March 12, 2014 11:44 AM EST
The latest spoiler reports on "Supernatural" Season 9 tease about the return of Grandpa Henry Winchester in Episode 17 titled "Mother's Little Helper" with Misha Collins sitting on the director's chair. In the upcoming episode, fans can have another look at the "Men of Letters" history as well as something that involves the "Mark of Cain" transferred to Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles).
According to the Enstars report, Henry Winchester's return in the episode will reveal that he had a "suprising demonic companion." It is none other than Abaddon (Alaina Huffman) who went by the name of Josie Sands in 1958.
Abaddon appears to be connected in some way to the Winchester family before she destroyed the "Men of Letters" in "Supernatural" Season 8, Episode 12 titled "As Time Goes By." The report further revealed that Sam Winchester (Jared Padalecki) will be the one to come across about Abaddon's link to the Winchesters while conducting investigations on alleged possessions in Season 9, Episode 17.
Additionally, Sam will be on the case all on his own because his brother, Dean, decided to stay at the bunker due to a minor problem concerning the "Mark of Cain." Misha Collins, who portrays Castiel in the series, directed the episode that will offer viewers some flashback scenes to the late 1950s.
The synopsis for the upcoming episode in the Carter Matt report reads: "Dean (Jensen Ackles) struggles with the after effects of the Mark of Cain. Meanwhile, Sam (Jared Padalecki) hears about a case where straight-laced people are turning into violent murderers. Sam suspects possession and suggests to Dean that they investigate, but Dean tells him to go without him. While interviewing the local townsfolk, Sam meets an elderly woman named Julia (guest star Jenny O'Hara), who tells him the Men of Letters came to town in 1958. Josie tells Sam the story of a young man named Henry Winchester (guest star Gil McKinney) and his female companion, Josie Sands (guest star Alaina Huffman)."
"Supernatural" Season 9 airs Tuesday nights at 9 pm ET on the CW Network. Episode 17 titled "Mother's Little Helper" is scheduled to air on March 25, 2014.
More Articles to Read:
'Supernatural' Season 9 Episode 15 '#THINMAN' Recap/Spoilers: Goodbye Ghostfacers? Ed Zeddmore and Harry Spangler Go On Separate Ways - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9 Episode 14 'Captives' Recap/Spoilers: Another Heartbreaking Episode with Kevin Tran - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan