'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Grandpa Henry Winchester Returns in the Misha Collin Directed Episode 17 'Mother's Little Helper'
By Jenalyn Villamarin | March 12, 2014 11:44 AM EST
The latest spoiler reports on "Supernatural" Season 9 tease about the return of Grandpa Henry Winchester in Episode 17 titled "Mother's Little Helper" with Misha Collins sitting on the director's chair. In the upcoming episode, fans can have another look at the "Men of Letters" history as well as something that involves the "Mark of Cain" transferred to Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles).
According to the Enstars report, Henry Winchester's return in the episode will reveal that he had a "suprising demonic companion." It is none other than Abaddon (Alaina Huffman) who went by the name of Josie Sands in 1958.
Abaddon appears to be connected in some way to the Winchester family before she destroyed the "Men of Letters" in "Supernatural" Season 8, Episode 12 titled "As Time Goes By." The report further revealed that Sam Winchester (Jared Padalecki) will be the one to come across about Abaddon's link to the Winchesters while conducting investigations on alleged possessions in Season 9, Episode 17.
Additionally, Sam will be on the case all on his own because his brother, Dean, decided to stay at the bunker due to a minor problem concerning the "Mark of Cain." Misha Collins, who portrays Castiel in the series, directed the episode that will offer viewers some flashback scenes to the late 1950s.
The synopsis for the upcoming episode in the Carter Matt report reads: "Dean (Jensen Ackles) struggles with the after effects of the Mark of Cain. Meanwhile, Sam (Jared Padalecki) hears about a case where straight-laced people are turning into violent murderers. Sam suspects possession and suggests to Dean that they investigate, but Dean tells him to go without him. While interviewing the local townsfolk, Sam meets an elderly woman named Julia (guest star Jenny O'Hara), who tells him the Men of Letters came to town in 1958. Josie tells Sam the story of a young man named Henry Winchester (guest star Gil McKinney) and his female companion, Josie Sands (guest star Alaina Huffman)."
"Supernatural" Season 9 airs Tuesday nights at 9 pm ET on the CW Network. Episode 17 titled "Mother's Little Helper" is scheduled to air on March 25, 2014.
More Articles to Read:
'Supernatural' Season 9 Episode 15 '#THINMAN' Recap/Spoilers: Goodbye Ghostfacers? Ed Zeddmore and Harry Spangler Go On Separate Ways - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9 Episode 14 'Captives' Recap/Spoilers: Another Heartbreaking Episode with Kevin Tran - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS