'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Grandpa Henry Winchester Returns in the Misha Collin Directed Episode 17 'Mother's Little Helper'
By Jenalyn Villamarin | March 12, 2014 11:44 AM EST
The latest spoiler reports on "Supernatural" Season 9 tease about the return of Grandpa Henry Winchester in Episode 17 titled "Mother's Little Helper" with Misha Collins sitting on the director's chair. In the upcoming episode, fans can have another look at the "Men of Letters" history as well as something that involves the "Mark of Cain" transferred to Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles).
According to the Enstars report, Henry Winchester's return in the episode will reveal that he had a "suprising demonic companion." It is none other than Abaddon (Alaina Huffman) who went by the name of Josie Sands in 1958.
Abaddon appears to be connected in some way to the Winchester family before she destroyed the "Men of Letters" in "Supernatural" Season 8, Episode 12 titled "As Time Goes By." The report further revealed that Sam Winchester (Jared Padalecki) will be the one to come across about Abaddon's link to the Winchesters while conducting investigations on alleged possessions in Season 9, Episode 17.
Additionally, Sam will be on the case all on his own because his brother, Dean, decided to stay at the bunker due to a minor problem concerning the "Mark of Cain." Misha Collins, who portrays Castiel in the series, directed the episode that will offer viewers some flashback scenes to the late 1950s.
The synopsis for the upcoming episode in the Carter Matt report reads: "Dean (Jensen Ackles) struggles with the after effects of the Mark of Cain. Meanwhile, Sam (Jared Padalecki) hears about a case where straight-laced people are turning into violent murderers. Sam suspects possession and suggests to Dean that they investigate, but Dean tells him to go without him. While interviewing the local townsfolk, Sam meets an elderly woman named Julia (guest star Jenny O'Hara), who tells him the Men of Letters came to town in 1958. Josie tells Sam the story of a young man named Henry Winchester (guest star Gil McKinney) and his female companion, Josie Sands (guest star Alaina Huffman)."
"Supernatural" Season 9 airs Tuesday nights at 9 pm ET on the CW Network. Episode 17 titled "Mother's Little Helper" is scheduled to air on March 25, 2014.
More Articles to Read:
'Supernatural' Season 9 Episode 15 '#THINMAN' Recap/Spoilers: Goodbye Ghostfacers? Ed Zeddmore and Harry Spangler Go On Separate Ways - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9 Episode 14 'Captives' Recap/Spoilers: Another Heartbreaking Episode with Kevin Tran - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery