'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Grandpa Henry Winchester Returns in the Misha Collin Directed Episode 17 'Mother's Little Helper'
By Jenalyn Villamarin | March 12, 2014 11:44 AM EST
The latest spoiler reports on "Supernatural" Season 9 tease about the return of Grandpa Henry Winchester in Episode 17 titled "Mother's Little Helper" with Misha Collins sitting on the director's chair. In the upcoming episode, fans can have another look at the "Men of Letters" history as well as something that involves the "Mark of Cain" transferred to Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles).
According to the Enstars report, Henry Winchester's return in the episode will reveal that he had a "suprising demonic companion." It is none other than Abaddon (Alaina Huffman) who went by the name of Josie Sands in 1958.
Abaddon appears to be connected in some way to the Winchester family before she destroyed the "Men of Letters" in "Supernatural" Season 8, Episode 12 titled "As Time Goes By." The report further revealed that Sam Winchester (Jared Padalecki) will be the one to come across about Abaddon's link to the Winchesters while conducting investigations on alleged possessions in Season 9, Episode 17.
Additionally, Sam will be on the case all on his own because his brother, Dean, decided to stay at the bunker due to a minor problem concerning the "Mark of Cain." Misha Collins, who portrays Castiel in the series, directed the episode that will offer viewers some flashback scenes to the late 1950s.
The synopsis for the upcoming episode in the Carter Matt report reads: "Dean (Jensen Ackles) struggles with the after effects of the Mark of Cain. Meanwhile, Sam (Jared Padalecki) hears about a case where straight-laced people are turning into violent murderers. Sam suspects possession and suggests to Dean that they investigate, but Dean tells him to go without him. While interviewing the local townsfolk, Sam meets an elderly woman named Julia (guest star Jenny O'Hara), who tells him the Men of Letters came to town in 1958. Josie tells Sam the story of a young man named Henry Winchester (guest star Gil McKinney) and his female companion, Josie Sands (guest star Alaina Huffman)."
"Supernatural" Season 9 airs Tuesday nights at 9 pm ET on the CW Network. Episode 17 titled "Mother's Little Helper" is scheduled to air on March 25, 2014.
More Articles to Read:
'Supernatural' Season 9 Episode 15 '#THINMAN' Recap/Spoilers: Goodbye Ghostfacers? Ed Zeddmore and Harry Spangler Go On Separate Ways - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9 Episode 14 'Captives' Recap/Spoilers: Another Heartbreaking Episode with Kevin Tran - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales