Where to Watch NBA: San Antonio Spurs vs. Chicago Bulls Betting Preview, Odds and Trends
By James Patrick Quizon | March 12, 2014 10:20 AM EST
Both the San Antonio Spurs and Chicago Bulls are on a high after beating the defending champions, Miami Heat in previous games. The teams are paired on Wednesday in one of the marquee match-ups of the night.
NBA: Miami Heat at San Antonio Spurs
The Spurs enter the match-up with a six-game winning streak. They are also 9-1 in their last 10 games with convincing victories over potential playoff teams like the Heat, 111-87; Los Angeles Clippers, 111-109; and Dallas Mavericks, 112-106 during this stretch.
Tim Duncan led the blowout win versus Miami with 23 points and 12 rebounds and Tony Parker took over in their last game-- a 121-112 in over the lowly Orlando Magic-- with 30 points and 5 assists.
With Oklahoma City Thunder (46-17) in a funk in the West and equally struggling Heat (44-17) and Indiana Pacers (46-17) in the Eat, the Spurs have taken over the league leadership with a 46-16 win-loss record.
Chicago has been inconsistent the last four games. They've won against Detroit and Miami but lost at Brooklyn and at home versus Memphis.
Still the big win over the Heat-- 95-99 in overtime-- gives them the much needed confidence as the regular season winds down.
Bulls center Joakim Noah was excellent against their heated rivals finishing with 20 points, 12 rebounds, 7 assists and 5 blocked shots. Jimmy Butler contributed 16 points and 4 steals while Kirk Hinrich had 11 points and 4 assists. D.J. Augustin added 22 points off the bench.
Chicago would like to duplicate the 96-86 win they got in San Antonio on January 26. In that game, the Spurs were without Manu Ginobili, Kawhi Leonard, Danny Green and Tiago Splitter.
Still, the Bulls came to play led by Jimmy Butler who had 19 points and 3 steals. Six other players scored in double-figures for Chicago.
Watch the Spurs-Bulls game via NBA League Pass.
Betting Line: San Antonio Spurs (-5) vs. Chicago Bulls (191.0)
Game time: 11:00 am AEDT
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
San Antonio Spurs Trends
- The Spurs are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games
- The Spurs are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games vs. winning teams
- The Spurs are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games in Chicago
Chicago Bulls Trends
- The Bulls are 11-3 ATS in their last 14 games
- The Bulls are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. West teams
- The Bulls are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games at home
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Final: USA Vs. Serbia Live Streaming Info, Key Players And Preview
- Manchester United News: Man Utd. vs QPR - Preview and Live Streaming Link
- Reports Indicate Mayweather Has 2 Girlfriends: Bad Medina & Liza Hernandez
- NFL Week 2: Kansas City Chiefs Vs. Denver Broncos Live Streaming Information And Preview
- Mayweather To Add $32 Million To Wealth Regardless Of Result Of Maidana Rematch
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Moto X Pure Edition is Coming Soon with Wi-Fi Calling – Reports
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List