'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Blind Auditions Week 3 Episode 5 Spoilers, Recap: More Artists Perform in the Final Week of Blind Auditions
By jaskiran kaur | March 12, 2014 1:25 AM EST
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) has entered its final week of blind auditions on Monday, March 10, 2014. For last time, the four coaches- Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Usher and Shakira- will judge the talent of contestants auditioning to gain entry in the show and take them on their team to battle against each other for the most coveted trophy and contract. Next up is one of the most exciting stages of the show, the battle rounds. But before that, contestants must go through this round and judges must fill in their team. Here is a detailed recap of what happened in "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Blind Auditions Week 3 of Blind Auditions Episode 5. [Warning: Spoilers Alert]
This article contains major spoilers from "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Blind Auditions Week 3 Episode 5. Read only if you want to know more about the episode.
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Blind Auditions Week 3 Episode 5 [Spoilers, Recap]
On March 3 episode, as many as 12 contestants auditioned in the first round of the "The Voice" Season 6 (2014). Out of 12, eight contestants were selected by Blake Shelton, Usher and Shakira as their team members. And Adam Levine decided to hold back and picked none to be in his team. The judges continue to search and they just have this one week to make their selection and fill their teams. Will they be able to find the talent that they are looking for?
Episode 5 Week 3 of Blind Auditions [Recap]
First up was 33-year-old Kat Perkins, a nanny from Minnesota. She has been a part of a band called Scarlet Haze and got the opportunity to open a show for Bon Jovi. On 'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Blind Auditions Week 3 Episode 6 she sang a rendition of "Gold Dust Woman" and managed to get Adam, Shakira and Usher to turn around for her.
Next was 27-year-old Gabi Ramirez from California. He sang Ed Sheeran's "The A Team" but failed to get anyone turn around.
Following him was 24-year-old Paula Deanda from Texas who took over the stage. She has been quite a performer since she was 16 when her first song got played on Radio. She has opened a show for Rihanna and has recorded two albums. Tonight she sang Ariana Grande's "The Way" and managed to turn Shakira and Blake.
Next was Jake Barker from Florida. He has been a sportsperson and has stage fright keeping him at distance from music. Herein Week 3 of Blind Auditions, Jake Barker sang Bruno Mars' "When I Was Your Man," and impressed three out of four judges. He got Adam, Shakira and Usher to turn around.
Next up was Luke Cooper who joined a local band at the age of 19. He sang Imagine Dragons' "Radioactive" and failed to impress any of the judges.
He was followed by Ria Eaton who was a professional dancer but wanted to pursue singing. She sang "Cups" by Anna Kendrick and impressed Shakira and Blake who pressed the buzzer and turned around for her.
Next was Cierra Mickens from Alaska. She started singing at church. She decided to pursue singing over law. She sang "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley and made Shakira, Usher and Blake turn around.
She was followed by Tyler Montgomery who has been practicing and playing music since he was very young. Tyler sang "I Wish" by Stevie Wonder and failed to make any of the judges turn around.
Alaska and Madi, a duo from Oklahoma then took the stage and sang "Barton Hollow" and made Adam and Blake turn around.
They were followed by Ddendyl who sang "Stand By Me" by Ben E. King and impressed Shakira who pressed the buzzer for her.
In the end, 38-year-old Josh Kaufman took over the stage and sang "One More Try" by George Michael. He gave a four-chair turn performance, wherein all four judges pressed the buzzer and turned for him.
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Episode 5 Week 3 of Blind Auditions: Results [Spoilers, Recap]
In total, 12 artists were selected to be on either of the teams- Team Adam, Team Blake, Team Usher and Team Shakira. The results for 'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Episode 5 Week 3 of Blind Auditions are as follows:
Team Adam- Kat Perkins, Josh Murley, Austin Ellis and Josh Kaufman
Team Blake- Paula DeAnda, Josh Cooper, Ria Eaton and Alaska & Madi
Team Usher- Jake Barker and Tess Boyer
Team Shakira- Cierra Mickens and Ddendyl
At the end of 'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Blind Auditions Week 3 Episode 5, all four teams have 12 artists in their team. "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) will return on Tuesday, March 11, 2014, so stay tuned to NBC.
For more spoilers and recap of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) read below:
The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Week 2 Blind Auditions Preview (Spoilers): What to Expect, Airdate, Where to Watch Live and an Amazing Audition'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Episode 4 Week 2 Spoilers, Recap: Blind Auditions Continue; New Artists and More Performances
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best