Maruti Suzuki Launches Swift Dzire LDiX Limited Edition in India; Price, Features Details
By greeshma m | March 11, 2014 9:07 PM EST
Managing Director of Maruti Suzuki, Shinzo Nakanishi, poses with the Dzire
Dubbed Swift Dzire LDiX, the new offering of Maruti comes loaded with attractive features, and the company is also offering discounts and additional benefits on the purchase of the new variant. Powered by the 1.3 litre Multijet diesel engine, which can generate a power of 75 PS and a peak torque of 190 NM, the new avatar of Dzire sedan carries a price tag of ₹6.86 lakhs (on-road, New Delhi).
The Dzire LDiX hosts a slew of features like 2 DIN audio player CD and AUX support for music system, passenger side vanity mirror, remote central locking facility, rear speakers, anti theft system, body colour outer rear view mirrors, ORVMS, turn indicators and fog lamps, rear parking assist system with digital display and silver sensors, Day and Night inside rear view mirror, body color mud flaps, and high grade stainless steel door sill guard.
Maruti also offers exchange benefit of 15,000, loyalty bonus up to 10,000 and corporate discount of ₹1,500 on purchase of the new Dzire LDiX. Apparently, the Swift Dzire 2013 model is also sold with discounts up to ₹30,000-₹40,000 to clear the unsold stock produced last year.
In February, Maruti revised the prices of all of its offerings in the country, ranging from ₹8,197 to ₹30, 984, including the recently launched Celerio, after the announcement of a reduction in excise duty in the latest interim budget 2014-15.
The Celerio, which was originally launched at a starting price of ₹3.90 lakh, is now available at ₹3.76 lakh. The Automated Manual Transmission (AMT), equipped LXi and VXi variants, are priced at ₹4.14 lakh and ₹4.43 lakh respectively, as against the ₹4.29 lakh and ₹4.59 lakh prices revealed earlier.
(Edited by Vishnuprasad S Pillai)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Toyota Tops World Sales of Cars, Sells Over 5K Million Vehicles in First Half of 2014
- Man Swindles Apple for $309,768 in 16 States
- Air New Zealand Pays $1000 to NZ9 Passengers After Three-Night Delay
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report
- Formula 1 Chief Sues Google over Sex Party Pictures
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Apple on 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Release Will Not Happen Until 2015 with Stocks Poised to Soar