Maruti Suzuki Launches Swift Dzire LDiX Limited Edition in India; Price, Features Details
By greeshma m | March 11, 2014 9:07 PM EST
Managing Director of Maruti Suzuki, Shinzo Nakanishi, poses with the Dzire
Dubbed Swift Dzire LDiX, the new offering of Maruti comes loaded with attractive features, and the company is also offering discounts and additional benefits on the purchase of the new variant. Powered by the 1.3 litre Multijet diesel engine, which can generate a power of 75 PS and a peak torque of 190 NM, the new avatar of Dzire sedan carries a price tag of ₹6.86 lakhs (on-road, New Delhi).
The Dzire LDiX hosts a slew of features like 2 DIN audio player CD and AUX support for music system, passenger side vanity mirror, remote central locking facility, rear speakers, anti theft system, body colour outer rear view mirrors, ORVMS, turn indicators and fog lamps, rear parking assist system with digital display and silver sensors, Day and Night inside rear view mirror, body color mud flaps, and high grade stainless steel door sill guard.
Maruti also offers exchange benefit of 15,000, loyalty bonus up to 10,000 and corporate discount of ₹1,500 on purchase of the new Dzire LDiX. Apparently, the Swift Dzire 2013 model is also sold with discounts up to ₹30,000-₹40,000 to clear the unsold stock produced last year.
In February, Maruti revised the prices of all of its offerings in the country, ranging from ₹8,197 to ₹30, 984, including the recently launched Celerio, after the announcement of a reduction in excise duty in the latest interim budget 2014-15.
The Celerio, which was originally launched at a starting price of ₹3.90 lakh, is now available at ₹3.76 lakh. The Automated Manual Transmission (AMT), equipped LXi and VXi variants, are priced at ₹4.14 lakh and ₹4.43 lakh respectively, as against the ₹4.29 lakh and ₹4.59 lakh prices revealed earlier.
(Edited by Vishnuprasad S Pillai)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 17: Air Carrier to Give $5,000 Assistance to Victims’ Families; Bankruptcy Looms as 2 Air Mishaps Would Cost Firm Minimum $80.55 M Compensation
- Foxconn And Pegatron Corp Readies For Apple's iPhone 6 Mass Production This Month
- KFC & McDonald’s Accused of Serving ‘Expired’ Meat to Customers
- Malaysian Airlines Ukraine Tragedy Hits Asian Stock Markets
- New Zealand's Largest Snack Food Company Bought for NZ$700 Million
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People