Sibling Rivalry: Kourtney Kardashian Doesn't Want Kim Kardashian to Overshadow Her Wedding?
By Sonam Malik | March 11, 2014 8:23 PM EST
All is not well between the Kardashian sisters. Apparently, Kourtney and Kim Kardashian are at loggerheads over their wedding plans as the sisters want exclusive wedding and each of them doesn’t want to be overshadowed by the other.
Television personality Kourtney Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Kourtney is planning to tie the knot with her partner of seven years, Scott Disick, whereas Kim is all set to walk down the aisle with fiance, Kanye West.
Kim and West have decided for a summer wedding and their grand wedding plans have reportedly perturbed Kourtney.
"Kourtney has already seen Kim have an over-the-top wedding with Kris Humphries and now she's watching her sister turn her Kanye West date into another big affair and she's getting mad that her own wedding is going to be overshadowed," reported Radar Online.
Although Kourtney and Disick are not as popular as Kim and West, fans believe the former deserves an unforgettable wedding.
"Kourtney wants her wedding to be just as spectacular as Kim's," the source added.
Kim and West have decided to get hitched in the romantic city of Paris and speculations indicate that West is going to make the wedding an exclusive extravaganza considering his insane love for Kim.
On the other hand, Kourtney and Disick are looking forward to a wedding in Mexico.
Amongst the Kardashian sisters, Kim is more popular and her fame has only increased after the birth of North West last year. Kourtney is reportedly tired of living in Kim’s shadows and does not want her wedding to be overcast by her sister’s popularity.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate