Sibling Rivalry: Kourtney Kardashian Doesn't Want Kim Kardashian to Overshadow Her Wedding?
By Sonam Malik | March 11, 2014 8:23 PM EST
All is not well between the Kardashian sisters. Apparently, Kourtney and Kim Kardashian are at loggerheads over their wedding plans as the sisters want exclusive wedding and each of them doesn’t want to be overshadowed by the other.
Television personality Kourtney Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Kourtney is planning to tie the knot with her partner of seven years, Scott Disick, whereas Kim is all set to walk down the aisle with fiance, Kanye West.
Kim and West have decided for a summer wedding and their grand wedding plans have reportedly perturbed Kourtney.
"Kourtney has already seen Kim have an over-the-top wedding with Kris Humphries and now she's watching her sister turn her Kanye West date into another big affair and she's getting mad that her own wedding is going to be overshadowed," reported Radar Online.
Although Kourtney and Disick are not as popular as Kim and West, fans believe the former deserves an unforgettable wedding.
"Kourtney wants her wedding to be just as spectacular as Kim's," the source added.
Kim and West have decided to get hitched in the romantic city of Paris and speculations indicate that West is going to make the wedding an exclusive extravaganza considering his insane love for Kim.
On the other hand, Kourtney and Disick are looking forward to a wedding in Mexico.
Amongst the Kardashian sisters, Kim is more popular and her fame has only increased after the birth of North West last year. Kourtney is reportedly tired of living in Kim’s shadows and does not want her wedding to be overcast by her sister’s popularity.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu