Sibling Rivalry: Kourtney Kardashian Doesn't Want Kim Kardashian to Overshadow Her Wedding?
By Sonam Malik | March 11, 2014 8:23 PM EST
All is not well between the Kardashian sisters. Apparently, Kourtney and Kim Kardashian are at loggerheads over their wedding plans as the sisters want exclusive wedding and each of them doesn’t want to be overshadowed by the other.
Television personality Kourtney Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Kourtney is planning to tie the knot with her partner of seven years, Scott Disick, whereas Kim is all set to walk down the aisle with fiance, Kanye West.
Kim and West have decided for a summer wedding and their grand wedding plans have reportedly perturbed Kourtney.
"Kourtney has already seen Kim have an over-the-top wedding with Kris Humphries and now she's watching her sister turn her Kanye West date into another big affair and she's getting mad that her own wedding is going to be overshadowed," reported Radar Online.
Although Kourtney and Disick are not as popular as Kim and West, fans believe the former deserves an unforgettable wedding.
"Kourtney wants her wedding to be just as spectacular as Kim's," the source added.
Kim and West have decided to get hitched in the romantic city of Paris and speculations indicate that West is going to make the wedding an exclusive extravaganza considering his insane love for Kim.
On the other hand, Kourtney and Disick are looking forward to a wedding in Mexico.
Amongst the Kardashian sisters, Kim is more popular and her fame has only increased after the birth of North West last year. Kourtney is reportedly tired of living in Kim’s shadows and does not want her wedding to be overcast by her sister’s popularity.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers for Sept. 1-5, 2014: Sabrina Seeks Revenge
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- 5 Seconds of Summer Calum Hood's D--K Vine Video Goes Viral
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Jessica Lange Says New Season ‘Most Extraordinary’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares