Sibling Rivalry: Kourtney Kardashian Doesn't Want Kim Kardashian to Overshadow Her Wedding?
By Sonam Malik | March 11, 2014 8:23 PM EST
All is not well between the Kardashian sisters. Apparently, Kourtney and Kim Kardashian are at loggerheads over their wedding plans as the sisters want exclusive wedding and each of them doesn’t want to be overshadowed by the other.
Television personality Kourtney Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Kourtney is planning to tie the knot with her partner of seven years, Scott Disick, whereas Kim is all set to walk down the aisle with fiance, Kanye West.
Kim and West have decided for a summer wedding and their grand wedding plans have reportedly perturbed Kourtney.
"Kourtney has already seen Kim have an over-the-top wedding with Kris Humphries and now she's watching her sister turn her Kanye West date into another big affair and she's getting mad that her own wedding is going to be overshadowed," reported Radar Online.
Although Kourtney and Disick are not as popular as Kim and West, fans believe the former deserves an unforgettable wedding.
"Kourtney wants her wedding to be just as spectacular as Kim's," the source added.
Kim and West have decided to get hitched in the romantic city of Paris and speculations indicate that West is going to make the wedding an exclusive extravaganza considering his insane love for Kim.
On the other hand, Kourtney and Disick are looking forward to a wedding in Mexico.
Amongst the Kardashian sisters, Kim is more popular and her fame has only increased after the birth of North West last year. Kourtney is reportedly tired of living in Kim’s shadows and does not want her wedding to be overcast by her sister’s popularity.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design