Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Knows Lamar Doesn’t Give a Damn About Divorce
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 11, 2014 7:29 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian is trying to end things with Lamar Odom on a good note. Before Khloe filed for divorce from Lamar in December, she exhausted all her might to save her marriage. Apparently, Khloe already knew that she couldn't count on Lamar because the former National Basketball Association (NBA) player didn't give a damn when she told him about it.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Only a Super Nanny Gets the Chance to Work for the Royals, Prince William and Kate Hire a Childminder for Their Little Bundle of Joy
Kate Upton Has Already Been Naked in Photo Shoots, but Sports Illustrated Threatens to Sue a Web Site Over Kate’s Topless Photos
When Khloe was just contemplating about filing a divorce, she had consulted Lamar about it, the Hollywood Life reported. Khloe's big decision to part ways from Lamar was even featured in the latest episode of the reality TV show that she stars in, "Keeping Up With The Kardashians," where she discussed her plans of divorcing Lamar with her sister Kim and Kourtney.
In the episode, Khloe was crying when she revealed how it was difficult for her to be alone in their marriage. Kim felt sorry for her younger sister and even cried because she knows that Khloe did everything she could to save their marriage. Here's a link to the snippet of the show that Khloe posted on her Instagram.
"She has told Lamar she will file and he didn't even show one ounce of emotion about it," the Web site wrote.
Lamar's indifference toward his divorce from Khloe could mean a lot of things, but he is the only one who really knows why he acted that way when Khloe told him about the divorce. Maybe Lamar is trying to avoid a break-up because he still loves her, like what he has told US Weekly in an interview back in February. Lamar told the Hollywood magazine that Khloe will always be his better half no matter what. He even hinted saying that they aren't even sure if divorce will really push through.
"Who knows, we don't know exactly if the divorce is going through," said Lamar.
"Only time will tell, I hope not, but even if we're divorced, she would always be my wife," Lamar added.
Khloe is ready for divorce. She has been enjoying and making the most of her single life, though their divorce isn't finalised yet. As for Lamar, he had acknowledged the mistakes he committed in the past, but only the two of them can work things out, whether or not it ends in separation for good. Lamar and Khloe used to be a picture of great love. In the end, hopefully everything will be okay for the two of them.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Rafael Nadal Set To Overtake Roger Federer Grand Slam Haul By 2017
- Roger Federer Regains Deadly Service Game - Andy Roddick
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales