‘Reign’: Watch Uncut Francis, Mary Sex Scene from ‘The Consummation’; PTC Says The CW Should be Ashamed
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 11, 2014 7:27 PM EST
The CW has released the uncensored sex scene between Francis and Mary in the episode "The Consummation," which was edited to make it friendly for family viewing. In "Reign" Episode 13, "The Consummation," Mary realised that she loves both Francis and Bash. She decided to marry Francis, as she loves him more than Bash. As was the custom at the time, a number of onlookers, including Mary's friends and Bash, watched them consummate their marriage.
Some of the risqué moments of this consummation scene were edited out to make it suitable for a broadcast channel. The CW has made the uncut version available, calling it the consummation director's cut. [CHECK the UNCUT FRANCIS, Mary Sex Scene HERE].
A spokesperson said to Entertainment Weekly that they are making available a "more sexually intense edit of the existing program." Entertainment Weekly's report indicated that future episodes of "Reign" may feature a character dying while making love. Also, a threesome has been planned. In one of the previous episodes, Keene was shown masturbating and reportedly, the unedited version was much steamier in content. The rough-cut was toned-down for telecast on a broadcast channel.
Meanwhile, Parents Television Council (PTC), T.V watchdog, has condemned The CW for releasing the uncensored version. Mincing no words, the watchdog has questioned The CW's decision to release the uncut version online, making it available for children and teenagers. It has said that the broadcast channel should be ashamed.
In a statement, Dan Isett, director of communications and policy at PTC, said: "The CW Network is doing parents no favours by allowing children unfettered access to sexual content from this young adult and teen-targeted show online. It's appalling that a broadcast network would flaunt broadcast standards in this manner and the network should be condemned for this action."
"There's a reason that the CW Network's own standards department cut the two sex scenes from the broadcast version - they weren't appropriate for television. So what makes them appropriate to post online where presumably children will be able to watch them with no rating or blocking capability? Nothing. The CW Network should be ashamed."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2