‘Reign’: Watch Uncut Francis, Mary Sex Scene from ‘The Consummation’; PTC Says The CW Should be Ashamed
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 11, 2014 7:27 PM EST
The CW has released the uncensored sex scene between Francis and Mary in the episode "The Consummation," which was edited to make it friendly for family viewing. In "Reign" Episode 13, "The Consummation," Mary realised that she loves both Francis and Bash. She decided to marry Francis, as she loves him more than Bash. As was the custom at the time, a number of onlookers, including Mary's friends and Bash, watched them consummate their marriage.
Some of the risqué moments of this consummation scene were edited out to make it suitable for a broadcast channel. The CW has made the uncut version available, calling it the consummation director's cut. [CHECK the UNCUT FRANCIS, Mary Sex Scene HERE].
A spokesperson said to Entertainment Weekly that they are making available a "more sexually intense edit of the existing program." Entertainment Weekly's report indicated that future episodes of "Reign" may feature a character dying while making love. Also, a threesome has been planned. In one of the previous episodes, Keene was shown masturbating and reportedly, the unedited version was much steamier in content. The rough-cut was toned-down for telecast on a broadcast channel.
Meanwhile, Parents Television Council (PTC), T.V watchdog, has condemned The CW for releasing the uncensored version. Mincing no words, the watchdog has questioned The CW's decision to release the uncut version online, making it available for children and teenagers. It has said that the broadcast channel should be ashamed.
In a statement, Dan Isett, director of communications and policy at PTC, said: "The CW Network is doing parents no favours by allowing children unfettered access to sexual content from this young adult and teen-targeted show online. It's appalling that a broadcast network would flaunt broadcast standards in this manner and the network should be condemned for this action."
"There's a reason that the CW Network's own standards department cut the two sex scenes from the broadcast version - they weren't appropriate for television. So what makes them appropriate to post online where presumably children will be able to watch them with no rating or blocking capability? Nothing. The CW Network should be ashamed."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues