Royal Engagement Coming Up For Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas?
By Jenille Cristy Maido | March 11, 2014 7:26 PM EST
Britain's Prince Harry and beau Cressida Bonas frequent public display of affection increased speculation of the couple's announcement of royal engagement later this year. Since the Prince, 29, has reached the '"marrying age" for most royals, he is expected to follow the footsteps of his brother, Prince William who married Kate Middleton early in 2011.
Recently, Prince Harry and Ms. Bonas have been spotted watching the England's Six Nations International Rugby Union Match. While the rest of the crowd are fervently following the game, Ms. Bonas on the other hand looks more attentive of her prince boyfriend.
The couple are confident about their relationship more than ever. In the past, they have been doing their best to avoid the paparazzi; however on the We Day UK event last Friday (March 7), the couple looks not being bothered to see cameras directed at them. Ms. Bonas even posed for the photographers and kissed the Prince in front of them.
Prince Harry and Miss Bonas are dating for 2 years now, but have done everything in the past not to be photographed together even attending on a similar event. The charity event at Wembley Arena was the couple's first time to show their relationship confidently.
Ms.Bonas also called "Cressy" or "Smalls" graduated from Leeds University, Royal Ballet School, and the Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance in London. However, she pursued a marketing career instead which is speculated to be a decision related to her being "trained" to be a future princess.
Prince Harry and Miss Bonas met through the Prince's cousin, Princess Eugenie. She is the daughter of sixties model Lady Mary-Gaye Curzon, and granddaughter to the late Earl Howe. Her father is Jeffrey Bonas who is the chairman of MacCulloch & Wallis. She has four siblings and half-siblings as reported by SMH.
She currently has a marketing job in Soho. According to sources, Ms. Bonas is given the privilege to pass Kensington Palace where she and the Prince are reportedly spending time together.
Whether there will be a a royal engagement to happen soon or Ms. Bonas to be the new addition to the royals, that is still to be known.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko