Royal Engagement Coming Up For Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas?
By Jenille Cristy Maido | March 11, 2014 7:26 PM EST
Britain's Prince Harry and beau Cressida Bonas frequent public display of affection increased speculation of the couple's announcement of royal engagement later this year. Since the Prince, 29, has reached the '"marrying age" for most royals, he is expected to follow the footsteps of his brother, Prince William who married Kate Middleton early in 2011.
Recently, Prince Harry and Ms. Bonas have been spotted watching the England's Six Nations International Rugby Union Match. While the rest of the crowd are fervently following the game, Ms. Bonas on the other hand looks more attentive of her prince boyfriend.
The couple are confident about their relationship more than ever. In the past, they have been doing their best to avoid the paparazzi; however on the We Day UK event last Friday (March 7), the couple looks not being bothered to see cameras directed at them. Ms. Bonas even posed for the photographers and kissed the Prince in front of them.
Prince Harry and Miss Bonas are dating for 2 years now, but have done everything in the past not to be photographed together even attending on a similar event. The charity event at Wembley Arena was the couple's first time to show their relationship confidently.
Ms.Bonas also called "Cressy" or "Smalls" graduated from Leeds University, Royal Ballet School, and the Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance in London. However, she pursued a marketing career instead which is speculated to be a decision related to her being "trained" to be a future princess.
Prince Harry and Miss Bonas met through the Prince's cousin, Princess Eugenie. She is the daughter of sixties model Lady Mary-Gaye Curzon, and granddaughter to the late Earl Howe. Her father is Jeffrey Bonas who is the chairman of MacCulloch & Wallis. She has four siblings and half-siblings as reported by SMH.
She currently has a marketing job in Soho. According to sources, Ms. Bonas is given the privilege to pass Kensington Palace where she and the Prince are reportedly spending time together.
Whether there will be a a royal engagement to happen soon or Ms. Bonas to be the new addition to the royals, that is still to be known.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28