Royal Engagement Coming Up For Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas?
By Jenille Cristy Maido | March 11, 2014 7:26 PM EST
Britain's Prince Harry and beau Cressida Bonas frequent public display of affection increased speculation of the couple's announcement of royal engagement later this year. Since the Prince, 29, has reached the '"marrying age" for most royals, he is expected to follow the footsteps of his brother, Prince William who married Kate Middleton early in 2011.
Recently, Prince Harry and Ms. Bonas have been spotted watching the England's Six Nations International Rugby Union Match. While the rest of the crowd are fervently following the game, Ms. Bonas on the other hand looks more attentive of her prince boyfriend.
The couple are confident about their relationship more than ever. In the past, they have been doing their best to avoid the paparazzi; however on the We Day UK event last Friday (March 7), the couple looks not being bothered to see cameras directed at them. Ms. Bonas even posed for the photographers and kissed the Prince in front of them.
Prince Harry and Miss Bonas are dating for 2 years now, but have done everything in the past not to be photographed together even attending on a similar event. The charity event at Wembley Arena was the couple's first time to show their relationship confidently.
Ms.Bonas also called "Cressy" or "Smalls" graduated from Leeds University, Royal Ballet School, and the Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance in London. However, she pursued a marketing career instead which is speculated to be a decision related to her being "trained" to be a future princess.
Prince Harry and Miss Bonas met through the Prince's cousin, Princess Eugenie. She is the daughter of sixties model Lady Mary-Gaye Curzon, and granddaughter to the late Earl Howe. Her father is Jeffrey Bonas who is the chairman of MacCulloch & Wallis. She has four siblings and half-siblings as reported by SMH.
She currently has a marketing job in Soho. According to sources, Ms. Bonas is given the privilege to pass Kensington Palace where she and the Prince are reportedly spending time together.
Whether there will be a a royal engagement to happen soon or Ms. Bonas to be the new addition to the royals, that is still to be known.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies