Kristen Stewart's Tomboyish Charm and Sex Appeal Could Make her New Face of Nike
By nidhi tewari | March 11, 2014 7:22 PM EST
If all goes well between Kristen Stewart and Nike, she will soon be their new advertiser. The "Twilight" actress has been given a chance to unleash the tomboy within her and appear in the advertisement campaign for Nike shoes. The beautiful actress will join the league of famous sports personalities including Lance Armstrong, Michael Jordan and Kanye West, if she strikes the said deal.
Cast member Kristen Stewart attends the premiere of the film "Camp X-Ray" at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah January 17, 2014.
Nike, one of the world's largest shoe and other sports goods-selling companies, wants to diversify its reach beyond the athletes and wants to focus on celebrities. This way they will be able to reach out to the masses for their brand endorsements. "The company obviously wants to broaden its base from athletes to actors, and, in particular, appeal to young women," a source told Radar online.
Kristen has always been more comfortable in wearing flat shoes, especially sports shoes, even on the red carpet. On various occasions on red carpet the "Twilight" actress has come in heels but quickly switched over to her favourite Converse or Nike. The 23-year-old has often been spotted in her trainers while away from the sets.
The Daily Mail is showing a picture of Kristen Stewart dressed in a black and white sheer lacy dress at the premiere of "Snow White And The Huntsmen" in 2012. She surprised everyone by wearing a black and white pair of Nikes below her dress rather than some sexy heels. Check out here.
However, Kristen is very self-conscious and private person and does not feel comfortable to see her face on various brands and products. That's where Nike is facing problems signing the starlet.
"It's not the easiest deal to make, as Kristen has shunned dozens of offers to endorse products since her rise to fame in the Twilight films. Also, Kristen already makes a ton of money because she gets a little piece of the Twilight merchandise," a source told Radar Online.
"She's terribly self-conscious about seeing her face on products," added the source, according to the Web site. Kristen seems the perfect choice for Nike for their women's brand publicity since she is a great combination of tomboyish charm and sexy vixen looks. What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal