Kristen Stewart's Tomboyish Charm and Sex Appeal Could Make her New Face of Nike
By nidhi tewari | March 11, 2014 7:22 PM EST
If all goes well between Kristen Stewart and Nike, she will soon be their new advertiser. The "Twilight" actress has been given a chance to unleash the tomboy within her and appear in the advertisement campaign for Nike shoes. The beautiful actress will join the league of famous sports personalities including Lance Armstrong, Michael Jordan and Kanye West, if she strikes the said deal.
Cast member Kristen Stewart attends the premiere of the film "Camp X-Ray" at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah January 17, 2014.
Nike, one of the world's largest shoe and other sports goods-selling companies, wants to diversify its reach beyond the athletes and wants to focus on celebrities. This way they will be able to reach out to the masses for their brand endorsements. "The company obviously wants to broaden its base from athletes to actors, and, in particular, appeal to young women," a source told Radar online.
Kristen has always been more comfortable in wearing flat shoes, especially sports shoes, even on the red carpet. On various occasions on red carpet the "Twilight" actress has come in heels but quickly switched over to her favourite Converse or Nike. The 23-year-old has often been spotted in her trainers while away from the sets.
The Daily Mail is showing a picture of Kristen Stewart dressed in a black and white sheer lacy dress at the premiere of "Snow White And The Huntsmen" in 2012. She surprised everyone by wearing a black and white pair of Nikes below her dress rather than some sexy heels. Check out here.
However, Kristen is very self-conscious and private person and does not feel comfortable to see her face on various brands and products. That's where Nike is facing problems signing the starlet.
"It's not the easiest deal to make, as Kristen has shunned dozens of offers to endorse products since her rise to fame in the Twilight films. Also, Kristen already makes a ton of money because she gets a little piece of the Twilight merchandise," a source told Radar Online.
"She's terribly self-conscious about seeing her face on products," added the source, according to the Web site. Kristen seems the perfect choice for Nike for their women's brand publicity since she is a great combination of tomboyish charm and sexy vixen looks. What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People