Kristen Stewart's Tomboyish Charm and Sex Appeal Could Make her New Face of Nike
By nidhi tewari | March 11, 2014 7:22 PM EST
If all goes well between Kristen Stewart and Nike, she will soon be their new advertiser. The "Twilight" actress has been given a chance to unleash the tomboy within her and appear in the advertisement campaign for Nike shoes. The beautiful actress will join the league of famous sports personalities including Lance Armstrong, Michael Jordan and Kanye West, if she strikes the said deal.
Cast member Kristen Stewart attends the premiere of the film "Camp X-Ray" at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah January 17, 2014.
Nike, one of the world's largest shoe and other sports goods-selling companies, wants to diversify its reach beyond the athletes and wants to focus on celebrities. This way they will be able to reach out to the masses for their brand endorsements. "The company obviously wants to broaden its base from athletes to actors, and, in particular, appeal to young women," a source told Radar online.
Kristen has always been more comfortable in wearing flat shoes, especially sports shoes, even on the red carpet. On various occasions on red carpet the "Twilight" actress has come in heels but quickly switched over to her favourite Converse or Nike. The 23-year-old has often been spotted in her trainers while away from the sets.
The Daily Mail is showing a picture of Kristen Stewart dressed in a black and white sheer lacy dress at the premiere of "Snow White And The Huntsmen" in 2012. She surprised everyone by wearing a black and white pair of Nikes below her dress rather than some sexy heels. Check out here.
However, Kristen is very self-conscious and private person and does not feel comfortable to see her face on various brands and products. That's where Nike is facing problems signing the starlet.
"It's not the easiest deal to make, as Kristen has shunned dozens of offers to endorse products since her rise to fame in the Twilight films. Also, Kristen already makes a ton of money because she gets a little piece of the Twilight merchandise," a source told Radar Online.
"She's terribly self-conscious about seeing her face on products," added the source, according to the Web site. Kristen seems the perfect choice for Nike for their women's brand publicity since she is a great combination of tomboyish charm and sexy vixen looks. What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related