Kristen Stewart's Tomboyish Charm and Sex Appeal Could Make her New Face of Nike
By nidhi tewari | March 11, 2014 7:22 PM EST
If all goes well between Kristen Stewart and Nike, she will soon be their new advertiser. The "Twilight" actress has been given a chance to unleash the tomboy within her and appear in the advertisement campaign for Nike shoes. The beautiful actress will join the league of famous sports personalities including Lance Armstrong, Michael Jordan and Kanye West, if she strikes the said deal.
Cast member Kristen Stewart attends the premiere of the film "Camp X-Ray" at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah January 17, 2014.
Nike, one of the world's largest shoe and other sports goods-selling companies, wants to diversify its reach beyond the athletes and wants to focus on celebrities. This way they will be able to reach out to the masses for their brand endorsements. "The company obviously wants to broaden its base from athletes to actors, and, in particular, appeal to young women," a source told Radar online.
Kristen has always been more comfortable in wearing flat shoes, especially sports shoes, even on the red carpet. On various occasions on red carpet the "Twilight" actress has come in heels but quickly switched over to her favourite Converse or Nike. The 23-year-old has often been spotted in her trainers while away from the sets.
The Daily Mail is showing a picture of Kristen Stewart dressed in a black and white sheer lacy dress at the premiere of "Snow White And The Huntsmen" in 2012. She surprised everyone by wearing a black and white pair of Nikes below her dress rather than some sexy heels. Check out here.
However, Kristen is very self-conscious and private person and does not feel comfortable to see her face on various brands and products. That's where Nike is facing problems signing the starlet.
"It's not the easiest deal to make, as Kristen has shunned dozens of offers to endorse products since her rise to fame in the Twilight films. Also, Kristen already makes a ton of money because she gets a little piece of the Twilight merchandise," a source told Radar Online.
"She's terribly self-conscious about seeing her face on products," added the source, according to the Web site. Kristen seems the perfect choice for Nike for their women's brand publicity since she is a great combination of tomboyish charm and sexy vixen looks. What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers for Sept. 1-5, 2014: Sabrina Seeks Revenge
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- 5 Seconds of Summer Calum Hood's D--K Vine Video Goes Viral
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Jessica Lange Says New Season ‘Most Extraordinary’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 New Paranoid Android 4.5 Beta 2 Update Guide
- US And Australia Share Visa And Immigration Information
- Finally, OnePlus One Can Be Purchased Without An Invite; Pre-Order Starts From October