‘Fifty Shades of Grey' Jamie Dornan Grows Back Scruffy Beard for ‘The Fall’ Season 2, Takes a Day Off to Watch Rugby
By Riza Ornos | March 11, 2014 7:19 PM EST
Now that "Fifty Shades of Grey" concluded its production in Vancouver, lead star Jamie Dornan who plays the sexy billionaire Christian Grey is back in Northern Ireland to start filming in his BBC Two "The Fall." The Irish hunk was photographed with his scruffy beard as he takes a rare day off to watch and cheer for his favorite rugby team at Aviva Stadium in Dublin.
Fifty Shades of Grey: Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan Share First Kiss on Film Set
After spending three months in Vancouver, Dornan has officially wrapped his "Fifty Shades" role and move on to his next project "The Fall" season 2. He will be starring opposite Gillian Anderson who will reprise her role as Stella Gibson, a senior police officer who is after his character Paul Spector.
The 31-year-old actor spent his Saturday with a friend and he watched the game with burly men as they got down and dirty for their rugby team. Looking extremely hot in bright orange North Face jacket and jeans, the Christian Grey in the flesh is sported a new look to reprise his role as Paul Spector in the "The Fall" season 2.
The new father has been clean-shaven for playing the part in "Fifty Shades" and now he is back with the sexy facial hair. The actor was all smiles while taking a break from ''The Fall" season 2 production and as his team beats Italy 46-7.
While watching the game, the actor accommodated some lucky admirers for pictures and one of the photos was uploaded on Twitter with a caption: "New photo in the rugby #JamieDoran." Another fan also shared her own pic with a caption: "well look who i found after our rugby match today @JamieDornan1 - c'mon Ireland #50ShadesofGrey #thefall #lovehim."
When asked about playing Paul Spector, Jaime revealed that he is very concerned about his co-stars and Paul's character is not an easy role to act. "After every one of those scenes, when they'd say, 'Cut!' I was saying, 'Oh my God I'm so sorry," says the actor in an interview with Mirror. " I'm going to untie your feet here. Is that OK?'"
"Because I am not that guy. I did my best to slip out of it as soon as 'cut' was called.You don't want to be in that head space all the time. Certain actors would but I remember thinking I was in over my head when they cast me," added the actor.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia