‘Fifty Shades of Grey' Jamie Dornan Grows Back Scruffy Beard for ‘The Fall’ Season 2, Takes a Day Off to Watch Rugby
By Riza Ornos | March 11, 2014 7:19 PM EST
Now that "Fifty Shades of Grey" concluded its production in Vancouver, lead star Jamie Dornan who plays the sexy billionaire Christian Grey is back in Northern Ireland to start filming in his BBC Two "The Fall." The Irish hunk was photographed with his scruffy beard as he takes a rare day off to watch and cheer for his favorite rugby team at Aviva Stadium in Dublin.
Fifty Shades of Grey: Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan Share First Kiss on Film Set
After spending three months in Vancouver, Dornan has officially wrapped his "Fifty Shades" role and move on to his next project "The Fall" season 2. He will be starring opposite Gillian Anderson who will reprise her role as Stella Gibson, a senior police officer who is after his character Paul Spector.
The 31-year-old actor spent his Saturday with a friend and he watched the game with burly men as they got down and dirty for their rugby team. Looking extremely hot in bright orange North Face jacket and jeans, the Christian Grey in the flesh is sported a new look to reprise his role as Paul Spector in the "The Fall" season 2.
The new father has been clean-shaven for playing the part in "Fifty Shades" and now he is back with the sexy facial hair. The actor was all smiles while taking a break from ''The Fall" season 2 production and as his team beats Italy 46-7.
While watching the game, the actor accommodated some lucky admirers for pictures and one of the photos was uploaded on Twitter with a caption: "New photo in the rugby #JamieDoran." Another fan also shared her own pic with a caption: "well look who i found after our rugby match today @JamieDornan1 - c'mon Ireland #50ShadesofGrey #thefall #lovehim."
When asked about playing Paul Spector, Jaime revealed that he is very concerned about his co-stars and Paul's character is not an easy role to act. "After every one of those scenes, when they'd say, 'Cut!' I was saying, 'Oh my God I'm so sorry," says the actor in an interview with Mirror. " I'm going to untie your feet here. Is that OK?'"
"Because I am not that guy. I did my best to slip out of it as soon as 'cut' was called.You don't want to be in that head space all the time. Certain actors would but I remember thinking I was in over my head when they cast me," added the actor.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6