After Topless Reebok Ad, Miranda Kerr Strips to Sexy Lingerie for Wonderbra [VIDEOS]
By nidhi tewari | March 11, 2014 7:16 PM EST
Shortly after stripping for the Reebok commercial, supermodel Miranda Kerr is now taking off her clothes and showing off her envious body for Wonderbra, a cleavage enhancing undergarment for the women. The sexy supermodel, best known for being a Victoria's Secret Angel, is now the new face of Wonderbra and she looks absolutely sexy in the new pictures released by the lingerie brand.
Australian model Miranda Kerr poses for photographers before H&M's Fall/Winter 2014-2015 women's ready-to-wear collection during Paris Fashion Week February 26, 2014. REUTERS/Stephane Mahe
The Wonderbra campaign guys have released three pictures in total from the advertisement campaign which shows the 30-year-old model wearing different styles of the undergarments, including a fiery red matching lingerie set where her cleavage is put to public display. Check out the pictures here and the video below.
Miranda had a successful career as a Victoria's Secret Angel for quite a few years but decided to hang her angel wings after giving birth to son Flynn, who is now 3 and needs more of her time.
"I'm just not in a position to commit to a full contract at this time. It's three months at bare minimum," Kerr revealed to the Sydney Morning Herald in April 2013 interview, Mirror.co.uk reports.
Ever since her departure from Victoria's Secret, Kerr has been offered a lot of modelling assignments in various fields. She recently stripped naked for Reebok women shoes and showed off her envious figure in the commercial. The mommy to three year old had gone completely topless for the Reebok advert. However for Wonderbra, she wears stylish lingerie and joins the league of Eva Herzigova, Dita Von Teese and Sophie Anderton in doing so.
Eva Herzigova appeared in Wonderbra's iconic "Hello Boys" ads in the 90s and took the modelling world by storm and her advert earned the name for being the most iconic Wonderbra advert ever. However, Wonderbra then did not use any famous faces in the recent years of their advertisement campaign. But now that Miranda has signed up with them, do you think she will surpass Eva Herzigova's popularity as the Wonderbra model?
Kerr also models for Swarovski, H&M, Reebok and also has her own line of natural skincare products called Kora Organics.
Source: youtube.com/Viral Ads
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Miranda Kerr Broke Her Silence: Not Pregnant With James Packard’s Baby [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists