After Topless Reebok Ad, Miranda Kerr Strips to Sexy Lingerie for Wonderbra [VIDEOS]
By nidhi tewari | March 11, 2014 7:16 PM EST
Shortly after stripping for the Reebok commercial, supermodel Miranda Kerr is now taking off her clothes and showing off her envious body for Wonderbra, a cleavage enhancing undergarment for the women. The sexy supermodel, best known for being a Victoria's Secret Angel, is now the new face of Wonderbra and she looks absolutely sexy in the new pictures released by the lingerie brand.
Australian model Miranda Kerr poses for photographers before H&M's Fall/Winter 2014-2015 women's ready-to-wear collection during Paris Fashion Week February 26, 2014. REUTERS/Stephane Mahe
The Wonderbra campaign guys have released three pictures in total from the advertisement campaign which shows the 30-year-old model wearing different styles of the undergarments, including a fiery red matching lingerie set where her cleavage is put to public display. Check out the pictures here and the video below.
Miranda had a successful career as a Victoria's Secret Angel for quite a few years but decided to hang her angel wings after giving birth to son Flynn, who is now 3 and needs more of her time.
"I'm just not in a position to commit to a full contract at this time. It's three months at bare minimum," Kerr revealed to the Sydney Morning Herald in April 2013 interview, Mirror.co.uk reports.
Ever since her departure from Victoria's Secret, Kerr has been offered a lot of modelling assignments in various fields. She recently stripped naked for Reebok women shoes and showed off her envious figure in the commercial. The mommy to three year old had gone completely topless for the Reebok advert. However for Wonderbra, she wears stylish lingerie and joins the league of Eva Herzigova, Dita Von Teese and Sophie Anderton in doing so.
Eva Herzigova appeared in Wonderbra's iconic "Hello Boys" ads in the 90s and took the modelling world by storm and her advert earned the name for being the most iconic Wonderbra advert ever. However, Wonderbra then did not use any famous faces in the recent years of their advertisement campaign. But now that Miranda has signed up with them, do you think she will surpass Eva Herzigova's popularity as the Wonderbra model?
Kerr also models for Swarovski, H&M, Reebok and also has her own line of natural skincare products called Kora Organics.
Source: youtube.com/Viral Ads
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date