After Topless Reebok Ad, Miranda Kerr Strips to Sexy Lingerie for Wonderbra [VIDEOS]
By nidhi tewari | March 11, 2014 7:16 PM EST
Shortly after stripping for the Reebok commercial, supermodel Miranda Kerr is now taking off her clothes and showing off her envious body for Wonderbra, a cleavage enhancing undergarment for the women. The sexy supermodel, best known for being a Victoria's Secret Angel, is now the new face of Wonderbra and she looks absolutely sexy in the new pictures released by the lingerie brand.
Australian model Miranda Kerr poses for photographers before H&M's Fall/Winter 2014-2015 women's ready-to-wear collection during Paris Fashion Week February 26, 2014. REUTERS/Stephane Mahe
The Wonderbra campaign guys have released three pictures in total from the advertisement campaign which shows the 30-year-old model wearing different styles of the undergarments, including a fiery red matching lingerie set where her cleavage is put to public display. Check out the pictures here and the video below.
Miranda had a successful career as a Victoria's Secret Angel for quite a few years but decided to hang her angel wings after giving birth to son Flynn, who is now 3 and needs more of her time.
"I'm just not in a position to commit to a full contract at this time. It's three months at bare minimum," Kerr revealed to the Sydney Morning Herald in April 2013 interview, Mirror.co.uk reports.
Ever since her departure from Victoria's Secret, Kerr has been offered a lot of modelling assignments in various fields. She recently stripped naked for Reebok women shoes and showed off her envious figure in the commercial. The mommy to three year old had gone completely topless for the Reebok advert. However for Wonderbra, she wears stylish lingerie and joins the league of Eva Herzigova, Dita Von Teese and Sophie Anderton in doing so.
Eva Herzigova appeared in Wonderbra's iconic "Hello Boys" ads in the 90s and took the modelling world by storm and her advert earned the name for being the most iconic Wonderbra advert ever. However, Wonderbra then did not use any famous faces in the recent years of their advertisement campaign. But now that Miranda has signed up with them, do you think she will surpass Eva Herzigova's popularity as the Wonderbra model?
Kerr also models for Swarovski, H&M, Reebok and also has her own line of natural skincare products called Kora Organics.
Source: youtube.com/Viral Ads
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Elimination Recap: Redfoo’s Acts in the Bottom 2; Ed Sheeran, The Veronicas, AJR Guest Star [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes