After Topless Reebok Ad, Miranda Kerr Strips to Sexy Lingerie for Wonderbra [VIDEOS]
By nidhi tewari | March 11, 2014 7:16 PM EST
Shortly after stripping for the Reebok commercial, supermodel Miranda Kerr is now taking off her clothes and showing off her envious body for Wonderbra, a cleavage enhancing undergarment for the women. The sexy supermodel, best known for being a Victoria's Secret Angel, is now the new face of Wonderbra and she looks absolutely sexy in the new pictures released by the lingerie brand.
Australian model Miranda Kerr poses for photographers before H&M's Fall/Winter 2014-2015 women's ready-to-wear collection during Paris Fashion Week February 26, 2014. REUTERS/Stephane Mahe
The Wonderbra campaign guys have released three pictures in total from the advertisement campaign which shows the 30-year-old model wearing different styles of the undergarments, including a fiery red matching lingerie set where her cleavage is put to public display. Check out the pictures here and the video below.
Miranda had a successful career as a Victoria's Secret Angel for quite a few years but decided to hang her angel wings after giving birth to son Flynn, who is now 3 and needs more of her time.
"I'm just not in a position to commit to a full contract at this time. It's three months at bare minimum," Kerr revealed to the Sydney Morning Herald in April 2013 interview, Mirror.co.uk reports.
Ever since her departure from Victoria's Secret, Kerr has been offered a lot of modelling assignments in various fields. She recently stripped naked for Reebok women shoes and showed off her envious figure in the commercial. The mommy to three year old had gone completely topless for the Reebok advert. However for Wonderbra, she wears stylish lingerie and joins the league of Eva Herzigova, Dita Von Teese and Sophie Anderton in doing so.
Eva Herzigova appeared in Wonderbra's iconic "Hello Boys" ads in the 90s and took the modelling world by storm and her advert earned the name for being the most iconic Wonderbra advert ever. However, Wonderbra then did not use any famous faces in the recent years of their advertisement campaign. But now that Miranda has signed up with them, do you think she will surpass Eva Herzigova's popularity as the Wonderbra model?
Kerr also models for Swarovski, H&M, Reebok and also has her own line of natural skincare products called Kora Organics.
Source: youtube.com/Viral Ads
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related