After Topless Reebok Ad, Miranda Kerr Strips to Sexy Lingerie for Wonderbra [VIDEOS]
By nidhi tewari | March 11, 2014 7:16 PM EST
Shortly after stripping for the Reebok commercial, supermodel Miranda Kerr is now taking off her clothes and showing off her envious body for Wonderbra, a cleavage enhancing undergarment for the women. The sexy supermodel, best known for being a Victoria's Secret Angel, is now the new face of Wonderbra and she looks absolutely sexy in the new pictures released by the lingerie brand.
Australian model Miranda Kerr poses for photographers before H&M's Fall/Winter 2014-2015 women's ready-to-wear collection during Paris Fashion Week February 26, 2014. REUTERS/Stephane Mahe
The Wonderbra campaign guys have released three pictures in total from the advertisement campaign which shows the 30-year-old model wearing different styles of the undergarments, including a fiery red matching lingerie set where her cleavage is put to public display. Check out the pictures here and the video below.
Miranda had a successful career as a Victoria's Secret Angel for quite a few years but decided to hang her angel wings after giving birth to son Flynn, who is now 3 and needs more of her time.
"I'm just not in a position to commit to a full contract at this time. It's three months at bare minimum," Kerr revealed to the Sydney Morning Herald in April 2013 interview, Mirror.co.uk reports.
Ever since her departure from Victoria's Secret, Kerr has been offered a lot of modelling assignments in various fields. She recently stripped naked for Reebok women shoes and showed off her envious figure in the commercial. The mommy to three year old had gone completely topless for the Reebok advert. However for Wonderbra, she wears stylish lingerie and joins the league of Eva Herzigova, Dita Von Teese and Sophie Anderton in doing so.
Eva Herzigova appeared in Wonderbra's iconic "Hello Boys" ads in the 90s and took the modelling world by storm and her advert earned the name for being the most iconic Wonderbra advert ever. However, Wonderbra then did not use any famous faces in the recent years of their advertisement campaign. But now that Miranda has signed up with them, do you think she will surpass Eva Herzigova's popularity as the Wonderbra model?
Kerr also models for Swarovski, H&M, Reebok and also has her own line of natural skincare products called Kora Organics.
Source: youtube.com/Viral Ads
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft