Romantic Justin Bieber Dedicates 'As Long as You Love Me' to Selena Gomez in Texas Club [SEE VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | March 11, 2014 7:11 PM EST
Justin Bieber is head over heels in love with Selena Gomez at the moment. The two lovebirds are smitten with each other and Justin has even gone ahead and dedicated a song for the Texan beauty at one of his concert in Texas on Sunday night, various Web sites are reporting. Check out the video below. The incident happened on stage when Justin performed at the Scooter Braun Projects Sunday Funday Showcase held during the 2014 SXSW Music, Film + Interactive Festival on Sunday (March 9) in Austin, Texas.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Selena Gomez was standing on the side of the stage when Justin said he wanted to dedicate the next song to her "baby." Justin dedicated the song to Selena Gomez, saying "this next song goes out to my baby" while she stood on side stage. He then crooned on "As Long As You Love Me" while Selena listened.
The 20-year-old singer was present at the sponsored event by Cody Simpson.
"Fun taking the stage with all the other acts. Great people. Had to do a little acoustic set myself. Maybe I should do another one? ;)" Justin tweeted after the event.
"So yeah had to show up and surprise the crowd night at the #SBPSundayFunday. U thought I wouldn't? :)," Justin said in another tweet refereeing to the event.
After the event and the romantic song dedication the pair hung out together in the beer hall for an hour after everyone left the venue, tvnz.co.nz reports.
"Justin and Selena were together the whole time. Sitting together, hanging out, and very friendly together," the Web site reports citing a source close to US magazine.
Selena Gomez is back with troubled star Justin Bieber since last weekend but her parents are completely against this decision of hers, various media sites are reporting. Selena's mother Mandy and stepdad Brian are "vehemently" opposed to their daughter's decision to spend time with 20-year-old Bieber since they are "convinced" that the "Believe" singer is responsible for all the troubles Selena has been through lately, including her hush hush stint in rehab in January, Radar Online is reporting, citing a source close to Selena.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date