Romantic Justin Bieber Dedicates 'As Long as You Love Me' to Selena Gomez in Texas Club [SEE VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | March 11, 2014 7:11 PM EST
Justin Bieber is head over heels in love with Selena Gomez at the moment. The two lovebirds are smitten with each other and Justin has even gone ahead and dedicated a song for the Texan beauty at one of his concert in Texas on Sunday night, various Web sites are reporting. Check out the video below. The incident happened on stage when Justin performed at the Scooter Braun Projects Sunday Funday Showcase held during the 2014 SXSW Music, Film + Interactive Festival on Sunday (March 9) in Austin, Texas.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Selena Gomez was standing on the side of the stage when Justin said he wanted to dedicate the next song to her "baby." Justin dedicated the song to Selena Gomez, saying "this next song goes out to my baby" while she stood on side stage. He then crooned on "As Long As You Love Me" while Selena listened.
The 20-year-old singer was present at the sponsored event by Cody Simpson.
"Fun taking the stage with all the other acts. Great people. Had to do a little acoustic set myself. Maybe I should do another one? ;)" Justin tweeted after the event.
"So yeah had to show up and surprise the crowd night at the #SBPSundayFunday. U thought I wouldn't? :)," Justin said in another tweet refereeing to the event.
After the event and the romantic song dedication the pair hung out together in the beer hall for an hour after everyone left the venue, tvnz.co.nz reports.
"Justin and Selena were together the whole time. Sitting together, hanging out, and very friendly together," the Web site reports citing a source close to US magazine.
Selena Gomez is back with troubled star Justin Bieber since last weekend but her parents are completely against this decision of hers, various media sites are reporting. Selena's mother Mandy and stepdad Brian are "vehemently" opposed to their daughter's decision to spend time with 20-year-old Bieber since they are "convinced" that the "Believe" singer is responsible for all the troubles Selena has been through lately, including her hush hush stint in rehab in January, Radar Online is reporting, citing a source close to Selena.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected