Romantic Justin Bieber Dedicates 'As Long as You Love Me' to Selena Gomez in Texas Club [SEE VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | March 11, 2014 7:11 PM EST
Justin Bieber is head over heels in love with Selena Gomez at the moment. The two lovebirds are smitten with each other and Justin has even gone ahead and dedicated a song for the Texan beauty at one of his concert in Texas on Sunday night, various Web sites are reporting. Check out the video below. The incident happened on stage when Justin performed at the Scooter Braun Projects Sunday Funday Showcase held during the 2014 SXSW Music, Film + Interactive Festival on Sunday (March 9) in Austin, Texas.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Selena Gomez was standing on the side of the stage when Justin said he wanted to dedicate the next song to her "baby." Justin dedicated the song to Selena Gomez, saying "this next song goes out to my baby" while she stood on side stage. He then crooned on "As Long As You Love Me" while Selena listened.
The 20-year-old singer was present at the sponsored event by Cody Simpson.
"Fun taking the stage with all the other acts. Great people. Had to do a little acoustic set myself. Maybe I should do another one? ;)" Justin tweeted after the event.
"So yeah had to show up and surprise the crowd night at the #SBPSundayFunday. U thought I wouldn't? :)," Justin said in another tweet refereeing to the event.
After the event and the romantic song dedication the pair hung out together in the beer hall for an hour after everyone left the venue, tvnz.co.nz reports.
"Justin and Selena were together the whole time. Sitting together, hanging out, and very friendly together," the Web site reports citing a source close to US magazine.
Selena Gomez is back with troubled star Justin Bieber since last weekend but her parents are completely against this decision of hers, various media sites are reporting. Selena's mother Mandy and stepdad Brian are "vehemently" opposed to their daughter's decision to spend time with 20-year-old Bieber since they are "convinced" that the "Believe" singer is responsible for all the troubles Selena has been through lately, including her hush hush stint in rehab in January, Radar Online is reporting, citing a source close to Selena.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar