Romantic Justin Bieber Dedicates 'As Long as You Love Me' to Selena Gomez in Texas Club [SEE VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | March 11, 2014 7:11 PM EST
Justin Bieber is head over heels in love with Selena Gomez at the moment. The two lovebirds are smitten with each other and Justin has even gone ahead and dedicated a song for the Texan beauty at one of his concert in Texas on Sunday night, various Web sites are reporting. Check out the video below. The incident happened on stage when Justin performed at the Scooter Braun Projects Sunday Funday Showcase held during the 2014 SXSW Music, Film + Interactive Festival on Sunday (March 9) in Austin, Texas.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Selena Gomez was standing on the side of the stage when Justin said he wanted to dedicate the next song to her "baby." Justin dedicated the song to Selena Gomez, saying "this next song goes out to my baby" while she stood on side stage. He then crooned on "As Long As You Love Me" while Selena listened.
The 20-year-old singer was present at the sponsored event by Cody Simpson.
"Fun taking the stage with all the other acts. Great people. Had to do a little acoustic set myself. Maybe I should do another one? ;)" Justin tweeted after the event.
"So yeah had to show up and surprise the crowd night at the #SBPSundayFunday. U thought I wouldn't? :)," Justin said in another tweet refereeing to the event.
After the event and the romantic song dedication the pair hung out together in the beer hall for an hour after everyone left the venue, tvnz.co.nz reports.
"Justin and Selena were together the whole time. Sitting together, hanging out, and very friendly together," the Web site reports citing a source close to US magazine.
Selena Gomez is back with troubled star Justin Bieber since last weekend but her parents are completely against this decision of hers, various media sites are reporting. Selena's mother Mandy and stepdad Brian are "vehemently" opposed to their daughter's decision to spend time with 20-year-old Bieber since they are "convinced" that the "Believe" singer is responsible for all the troubles Selena has been through lately, including her hush hush stint in rehab in January, Radar Online is reporting, citing a source close to Selena.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’