Romantic Justin Bieber Dedicates 'As Long as You Love Me' to Selena Gomez in Texas Club [SEE VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | March 11, 2014 7:11 PM EST
Justin Bieber is head over heels in love with Selena Gomez at the moment. The two lovebirds are smitten with each other and Justin has even gone ahead and dedicated a song for the Texan beauty at one of his concert in Texas on Sunday night, various Web sites are reporting. Check out the video below. The incident happened on stage when Justin performed at the Scooter Braun Projects Sunday Funday Showcase held during the 2014 SXSW Music, Film + Interactive Festival on Sunday (March 9) in Austin, Texas.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Selena Gomez was standing on the side of the stage when Justin said he wanted to dedicate the next song to her "baby." Justin dedicated the song to Selena Gomez, saying "this next song goes out to my baby" while she stood on side stage. He then crooned on "As Long As You Love Me" while Selena listened.
The 20-year-old singer was present at the sponsored event by Cody Simpson.
"Fun taking the stage with all the other acts. Great people. Had to do a little acoustic set myself. Maybe I should do another one? ;)" Justin tweeted after the event.
"So yeah had to show up and surprise the crowd night at the #SBPSundayFunday. U thought I wouldn't? :)," Justin said in another tweet refereeing to the event.
After the event and the romantic song dedication the pair hung out together in the beer hall for an hour after everyone left the venue, tvnz.co.nz reports.
"Justin and Selena were together the whole time. Sitting together, hanging out, and very friendly together," the Web site reports citing a source close to US magazine.
Selena Gomez is back with troubled star Justin Bieber since last weekend but her parents are completely against this decision of hers, various media sites are reporting. Selena's mother Mandy and stepdad Brian are "vehemently" opposed to their daughter's decision to spend time with 20-year-old Bieber since they are "convinced" that the "Believe" singer is responsible for all the troubles Selena has been through lately, including her hush hush stint in rehab in January, Radar Online is reporting, citing a source close to Selena.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family