'My Five Wives" Premiere is Shocking: Brady Williams And His Five Wives Sleep on Rotation Basis
By Sonalee singh | March 11, 2014 7:10 PM EST
"My Fives Wives" star Brady Williams believes that publicly announcing his polygamous life style is a way of liberating himself from the shackles of society. In TLC's new show "My Fives Wives" we meet construction company owner Brady Williams, his five wives and yes their 24 children. The very first episode of the controversial show has an underlying message that sleeping with five different women is more fun than having one wife all throughout life.
Brady converted to polygamist sect as a teen and got hitched to five different women who all grew up in polygamist families. The family lives in five separate living spaces, which have been made by combining two houses in a family compound in a suburb of Salt Lake City.
Just like Kody Brown of popular show "Sister Wives," Brady is shown sleeping with different wives depending on the weekly rotation basis. Brady shares the bed with his wives on rotating pattern after having a chaotic family dinner with the whole family.
He is shown sleeping in different homes on different nights. So, basically he his hopping from one home to another every day and once the 5-day cycle gets over, he starts the sleeping pattern all over again. Brady is tired of attending to the needs of his five wives, who need him to talk intimately in the bed and get physical every night. Brady shows up to work bleary eyed and unshaven and his brother Jared tells him that he will go mad living with the five wives.
Meanwhile, Brady's wives Paulie, Robyn, Rosemary, Nonie and Rhonda have a strange lonely existence and each of them look forward to spend a night with Brady.
"I look forward to my nights with Brady, so we can catch up," says Nonie in an interview.
Robyn is shown having a meltdown on the night Brady comes to sleep with her. Unfortunately, Brady has paper to finish for his philosophy class (yes Brady also goes to university) on "her" night and she is forced to sleep alone.
"I already have so little time with him and now I have to go ten days instead of five," confesses Robyn.
Unlike "Sister Wives" there is no friendliness amongst the five wives of Brady; on the contrary they have a sad and despair filled life.
Let us know what you think about the premiere episode of "My Five Wives." How do you think will things unfold in episode 2? Will the wives start getting friendly with each other?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]