‘True Blood’ Season 7 Spoilers: Demise of Favourites, Recurring Character Gets Promoted
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 11, 2014 7:03 PM EST
The cast and crew of "True Blood" are still filming Season 7. There has been a steady leak of spoilers to keep the fans in the loop about the final season, speculated to premiere sometime in summer, 2014. The latest news is that some of the popular characters will die in the final season, while Tara Buck has been promoted to series regular.
Deadline.com reports that Tara Buck, who plays blood-serving barmaid, Ginger, has finally got her promotion in Season 7. Ginger first made her appearance in the second half of Season 1, and since then has been a recurring character.
It looks like the season will be full of heart-breaking moments, as a lot of favourite characters will not last the season. Ryan Kwanten, who plays Jason Stackhouse, indicated to Access Hollywood that the final season will be full of surprising deaths.
The actor said, "We're leaving nothing to chance in this particular season [Final Season]. People are going to be dying. Some of your favourites are going to be not lasting the season, unfortunately."
In addition to promotion of recurring characters, the final season will see the entry of new characters, as well. The casting sheet of the premiere episode, titled "Jesus Gonna Be Here," revealed that a number of new characters will be introduced.
Sylvie, a potential love-interest of Eric, will be introduced in episode 2 of "True Blood" Season 7. Meanwhile, Riley Smith has been roped in to play the character of Keith, the new love interest of Arlene. Also, a character named Drake will be introduced to play the lover of Lafayette Reynolds.
Stephen Moyer has donned the director's hat for the first episode of the final season. In this episode, his character Bill will be seen with his wife and daughter in the flashbacks. Also, Tara and Sookie will be seen as ten-years-old.
The final season, consisting of ten episodes, is going back to its original theme of human-vampire relationship. Brian Buckner, the show-runner of "True Blood," had said in an interview to TV Line: "The show started out as, 'Let's see if vampires and humans can get along'. We're returning to that original promise of the show."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Make Their Big Brother Proud
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- James Foley: ISIS Demanded Multimillion Ransom, US Refused To Pay---Reports