Boing 777 Malaysia Flight MH370 Conspiracy Theories Say Chinese Terror Group is Responsible; is it a Hoax
By Sonalee singh | March 11, 2014 5:35 PM EST
In a shocking revelation it has come to fore that a Chinese terrorist group called Martyrs' Brigade may be responsible for the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370. The authorities are still trying to solve the mystery behind MH370which suddenly disappeared during its flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing on Mar. 8. The mysterious disappearance of the flight has led to various theories, which suggest that terrorists are very much responsible for the sudden loss of the flight, which carried 239 passengers.
The fingers are being pointed out to Chinese Martyrs' brigade, as reportedly it was one who sent emails to journalists claiming that they are responsible for the March 10 tragedy.
The email does not give any other information regarding the fate of the airline. The authorities have still not concluded whether the MH370 has been hijacked or it has crashed. This has raised eyebrows on the authenticity of Chinese terrorist group claims
"There is no sound or credible grounds to justify their claims," Malaysia's acting transport minister, Datuk Seri Hishamuddin Hussein, told reporters on March 10.
So is it possible that Chinese terror group claim could be a hoax especially taking into account the fact that ethnic tension between Uighurs and Han Chinese is on a rise? The authorities are speculating that the claim could be made just to create tensions between the two groups.
What really happened to MH370?
The conjectures are rife that the tragedy of MH370 is an act of terrorism since it was revealed that two of the passengers who boarded the flight had stolen passports. What added more fuel to the speculation is that fact that the tickets were not purchased by the men themselves but by a man from Iranian origin?
Let us know you thoughts on the tragedy of missing Malaysian Airline. Do you think Chinese terror group is responsible for its disappearance or their claim is a hoax?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced
- 'The Hunger Games Mockingjay – Part 1' Banned, Protesters Use Three-fingered Salute In Real Life
- Travel Alert: Malaysia’s AirAsia Cuts Number Of Australian Flights
- Air Canada Expands Vancouver Boeing 787 Dreamliners To Beijing, Seoul, Shanghai, Tokyo-Narita Routes
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan